AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Ocheana Legends: Requiem of Angels

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okita was impressed the blast was swift and powerful. If he didn't think about what he was doing this girl would kill him. Okita smiled and sheathed his weapon. "So not only as you a powerful magician but at the same time you are a wielder of a ring weapon." Okita smiled and pulled the ring from his sheath and held it in his hand. "Now rise your head and show of the power you hold." Okita spoke to the ring. It shined brightly,as Okita threw the ring into the air and dashed forward towards the girl. Lightening cracking around his body as he jumped above her and fired a dense blast of lightening at them both. The Eon Blade formed in the air. Okita grabbed its handle and didnt wait for her to counter. He shot forward in the air firing his body downward toward her. It was time to see he their was a second person that could fight in the Alena armies.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

Higure,finally regaining his strength after waking up from his use of the seals on his legs, looks around while listening to the sounds of yelling and what almost seemed like roars of huge beasts only to find that near the gate of the town there was a massive battle being fought. He started walking around looking to see if Allete and her friends had arrived and found them standing a short distance from a man who looked like he was a military soldier.

Noticing Allete standing in a fighting stance with her weapon in hand while protecting her friend Luca, who was down on the ground, as the man starts advancing towards Allete with a longsword in his right hand, he pulls it back readying the weapon to swing down at her.

Higure lowers himself down to one knee, getting ready to dash, and focuses the energy to his legs. In one swift motion he flashes in front of Allete, jumping into the air and roundhouse kicking the solider in the face knocking him backwards and off balance. Turning his head to the side and looked at Allete, his hood halfcovering his face. "I never would of pictured you as much of a fighter." He turns his back towards her, facing down the soldier. "I would strongly suggest that you turn around and leave immediately and never bother this girl or her friend again. If you refuse...then I can't be held responsible for what might happen."
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Allete looked at the boy from before surprisedly. She hadn't seen him to close to her to block the sword of the other warrior. "Thank you." she said to him with a slightly relieved tone in her voice. "I might not have been a match for this man." she added.

Allete then ran over to Luca and looked him over. "Here, let me see what I can do." she said to him in a slightly worried and hurried tone. She placed her sword down next to here and she then held her hand over his stomach, a light bluish whitish light engulfed her hand and then it seemed to enter Luca's body and dissappear. "There that should do it for now." Allete said to Luca. "how do you feel now?" she asked him.

On a battle feild it's best to pay attention to your enemies." Zion said. He had made his way over to them from the main battle. He sat one the back of Sirus and looked at Allete with intrest.

"Is she the one Sirus?" Zion asked his dragon. Sirus nodded his head in response.

"Well, angel, I am Zion, and I'm intrested to meet you." Zion said to Allete.

"The dragon told him," Allete thought. She then grabbed her sword Nephilim. "Return," she said and the sword dissapeared in a way, similar to how it had appeared. Allete then sighed and the her wings sprouted out of her back. They opened at full mast as if they were stretching befor folding slightly to not look as big.

"No point in hiding it now." She thought. "I am Allete, and I belive he phrase is pleased to meet you." Allete said to Zion."Even with what's going on Luca is my first priority, but he should be fine now." Allete thought as she still stood portectively infront of Luca.
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 12-12-2007 at 05:49 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okita watched as Zion made his appearance. He was with his dragon. Okita would let him handle the girl. The one standing before him was fast and got him with a well placed kick. There was a small trail of blood running down his mouth. Okita was about to attack when he heard a cry of a dragon. Their comrades were being killed off. Okita told a few steps back and turned. He looked back at the boy so he could remember his face. Okita then ran toward the heart of the city where all the remaining enemy troops would be trying to hold the attackers off.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 12-13-2007 at 05:39 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Metatron leaned against a tree as he made it to the forest surrounding the town... he couldn't feel it but he was sure his legs were starting to hurt about not and he didn't want them giving out on him mid-stride.

He punched the tree. Damn it! He had lost his best lead, now he was back to square one. Whats more now he had no idea where civilization was. He started walking into the forest but he didn't know if that would actually get him anywhere or whether he would keep wandering straight ahead until he dropped off the face of the earth.

Well, he couldn't let himself worry about that now. He needed to start restructuring his plan as best he could... which from what he was seeing was pretty bleak. He was currently wandering, unarmed, through a random forest somewhere near Arias Town... wherever in the nine blazes that was. He wasn't familiar with this part of the world... he had come from the opposite direction. He was unharmed, save for a few minor scraps and maybe a burn or two from climbing over the flaming debris but otherwise immaculate. But he'd rather be bleeding and have some sort of knowledge about his mission than be ignorant and in the dark... he kept walking forward... oh well... back to old times.

The darkness of the forest enveloped him... and he was back to how it had always was... alone and empty.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Luca couldn't move. He wanted to but he just couldn't. His mind told him to stand but his body didn't acknowledge his demands. The blood continued to drip from his slightly parted lips. It got on the new clothes that Allete had bought for him.

He heard Allete speak to him, her voice was like a sudden awakening. Luca looked up at her. She was defending him. He looked to the city that was being attacked by the dragons and men in armor.

Men in armor...? Luca's eyes widened. Visions flashed before his eyes like lightening.

~~~~~~~~
    A woman ran with a child in her arms through the streets of a city overshadowed by darkness. The child was half dead. Blood ran from his head like a thick red waterfall. Men in armor not too far behind them.

The woman ducked into an alleyway and ran to a dead end where a large man sat, a mane of green shrouded his face. Without conversation, she handed the child to the man and ran out of the alleyway where the men were waiting.

A scream echoed in the night sky.

~~~~~~~~

Luca binked and scurried to stand. What was that? All the faces and figures were unclear but scene looked as if it were happening right in front of him and the images had gone away in a blink. He could even hear the scream. The high pitch scream that almost made him want to let out his own cry.

He looked up at Allete as she talked to him. He just noticed that his wounds were healed. He couldn't find his voice so he merely smiled. His smile faded when a strange man came up and spoke to Allete.

The man radiated with... something. Luca didn't know what but he didn't like the guy already.

Lately, Luca has been recieving strange... somethings... from people even when he didn't want to. Sometimes he could even hear their voice in his head when they hadn't said anything. The man made Luca feel dread and his stomach churned.

OOC: I was so delayed with this reply, I had to edit it about three times. >.<
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-12-2007 at 06:58 PM.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'...Is this the limit of a Dragon Knight's power?' Kite thought as he dodged yet another of his foe's attacks.

With a faint anger beginning to burn in his eyes, the Knight pulled his blade back and tried for a rapid thrusting attack. However, Kite skillfully dodged each and every one of them. Through every single one, the look in his eyes didn't change... it were as if he looked upon such an enemy as though he were nothing but trash.

"I've had enough of this nonsense!" the Knight declared, grasping the reins upon his Dragon's neck. And with that, he took up high into the sky. Through his blade, a dark channeling of magical energies could be seen.

So, Kite thought, he's finally starting to get serious about this.

"Well then... I wouldn't do you any dishonor than to come at you with any less than my full power as well."

And with those words, Kite reached behind his back and drew out his double-edged sword, bringing it before him. Slowly, he began spinning it within his grasp. Faster and faster it spun, until the twirling of blades could not be perceived by normal human perception. That was only the beginning however; soon, a radiating spiral of wind elementical magics spun in conjunction with the blades themselves.

Underneath the youth, the ground began lifting away, large clouds of dust forming from the powerful winds having formed. Kite would have to end this with a single blow, he thought, otherwise he might cause more damage to the town than his foe.

Gritting his teeth in anticipation, the Knight struck down with awesome speed, flying directly towards Kite, his blade having fully extended now.

'Coming at me directly with only that? He's underestimated my power.'

And with that, Kite clasped the hilt of his weapon in one swift motion. All at once, the spirarling energies of his sword collected together alongside a single blade, bringing its destructive power to its most potent state.

With naught a single word spoken nor thought to perceive, the two warriors brought their blades colliding against one another in a singular powerful explosion of magical energies. Its destruction measure reached far beyond their scopes, breaking apart the earth beneath their very feet. Alongside the houses unfortunate enough to have been within their range, several noticable fractures and dents could be seen.

Groaning quietly to himself, the Knight slowly slid down a wall, falling face first onto the dirt.

"Hmph. Stronger then I might've given him credit for," Kite whispered, a faint trickling of blood sliding down his cheek.

With that, he placed his weapon alongside his back once more and began to walk away.

"...Wait," a voice called out.

Kite halted in his steps, slowly narrowing his gaze back around to the fallen Knight. "What do you want?"

"Tell me... your name... and the name of that attack..."

"...I have no reason to tell you anything," Kite said simply, beginning to walk away once more.

"...But I want to know," he said once more.

After a silent moment passed, Kite sighed to himself. "My name is Kite, and the name of that attack was... "
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 12-13-2007 at 04:55 PM.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Tillian was annoyed by the fact that she was ignored but stubbornly followed zion when he went to the girl. Having no orders in a battle was annoying and she was not sure if she should fight along okita or remain on the side and etnd to the wounded. She glanced the girl up and down and then to the young male beside her who was bleeding she glanced at him and spoke ignoring zion "he is bleeding, i am a medic let me take a look" she subconsiously fingered the rip in her shirt while looking at allete.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Gen this time was on the ground on a mountain top near the Carian capital. "What the...now how did I here? Well, better get on with the mission." Gen got up and pulled out his sniper rifle and began to observe. The capital was so big that stealth was his only ally. He put on a silencer and began sinping out the guards, quietly. He still wondered about the angel he saw in his vision.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With the little strength he had built he followed Verun off towards the town and upon arrival he let himself against an outer wall at the side of town. He could feel battles raging inside, only to know that at this time he hadn't his full strength.

" Verun, you go ahead, I'll just get you killed. " He said as he brought his hands together, revealing his Shining Starfall and his ferocious Fenrir in his hands, leaning over as the wall was against his backside. He couldn't help but feel his heart pound more, and more..the palpitation bringing him back to the visions of charred land and rotting corpses boiling in the heat. His eyes opened wide as he readied his weapons, the battlefield pulsing it's surge within him.

" Why are we fighting? What is the meaning? Why can't we be at neutral boundaries with the might ones? The Gods have guided us for so long yet.. Here we are. They don't understand.. they don't understand that we are honoring the traditions passed down by our creators, by the very things that made us.. " His words came out in a foreign speech, audible to Verun and the soldiers around them waiting to charge at the order. The others swooping around the main land entrance to flank the center.

He knew not why it had to be this way, but inside he felt himself fill with a power so bright.. he could see the light of the Goddess above. It was their time, their time to make the move now, and continue this pointless dance. With that he shouted a battle call filled with such spirit the rest of the troops joined in, flowing into the town from the gate as he launched himself into the wind over the mighty stone wall with his Psychic powe, decapitating and eviscerating a dragon rider with a spinning strike, allowing his blades to come across in a cross formation. He kicked out his legs and mounted the beast, taking the reigns and flying towards the center of it all.

" This will be our day, our day to rise and prove to ourselves how pointless this really is! "

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Verun listened to what Lute said and then smiled in excitement "Amen my friend, amen!" He said jumping up in down. Now Veruns face turned more serious then ever "Now listen Lute, if you die on me...I will kill you when I meet you in the after life!" He said smiling and then running off into the down. Once inside he saw the dragon riders flying over head. A dragon rider got close to the ground and Verun jumped up and ripped a whole in its stomach. Blood came raining down from the sky as the dragon lost it's balance and went falling some where into the forest. "Yummy!" He said laughing and then running towards a few enemy ground soldiers. "Now maybe I will use my dark abilities!" He said with his eyes turning red.

"Dark Claws!" He said swiping the air and sending blades of dark energy towards the soldiers. The soldiers had no time to dodge and were hit directly, the soldiers fell to the ground screaming with Verun laughing menacingly. He then looked at an enemy soldier and staired at him. "Do you want to die by.." Veruns voice boomed loudly. "Verun the Wild!?" He then charged at the soldier, and cut him quickly in the stomach. But, the soldier still had life in him, he raised his sword and jabbed it into Veruns arm before the soldiers life ended. "Gah!" Verun held his arm and looked around finding a safe place to sit down. He got up against one of the houses that weren't so damaged and sat himself down. "Dang arm.." He said holding it, trying to keep it from bleeding. "Medic!" He yelled with a little laughter in his voice.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"...Get out of my way," Kite whispered.

"I cannot do that," the Dragon Knight replied, back with all of his might against Kite.

Leaning himself back some, Kite forced himself away from the Knight with a powerful leap. As he skidded across the ground, he saw the dragon itself taking to the skies with a powerful flap of its wings. Higher and higher they rose, far out of the young warrior's reach.

'...Damn them. These ones are much stronger than I might've given them credit for.'

Raising its head, the dragon poured forth with a powerful burst of flame from its mouth. Down below, Kite's eyes widened some as the heat of flame could already be felt upon his skin. Without so much as a second to spare, not missing a beat, Kite braced his double-edged sword in front of him, beginning to spin it.

'...If I can just make it in time,' he though, giving his all into spinning his weapon faster and faster, the winds already having begun to form.

Before he was able to complete it however, the flames reached him. Desperately, Kite continued spinning his weapon, even as the red hot fire scorched his skin. Through what might be perceived as a mere stroke of luck, and even though it had not yet reached its full power, the winds created from his double-edged sword managed to divert a good portion of the flames to the side, granting its master safety from the significant damage it would've caused otherwise.

Grasping its hilt tightly in his hand, Kite gritted his teeth and raised his head up high. Within them, the Dragon Knight looked down, a faint smirk on his lips. "Not bad, I'll admit. I can see how some of my associates weren't able to keep up with you. However," he said, the smirk coming to an end, "your victories come to an end with me, boy. Prepare to die!"

With those words, the Dragon Knight called forth his magical energies, surrounding the whole of his sword in them. Clearly, Kite saw, he was readying to finish him off.

"...Come at me, if you're prepared for death," he whispered.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 12-13-2007 at 07:19 PM.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okita could feel Tillian's magic leaving his body. Okita coughed and continued to run. A solider mounted on a horse charged toward him. Okita growled under his breath and let out a battle roar that shook the ground itself and gave his comrades the strength to fight on. Okita returned his weapons to their places and then drew both green and blue blades. Okita cut the horses right legs off and jumped upward while still cutting. The solider was cut in half and fell to the ground. Okita used his momentum to fire his body into the air and meet two more soliders in the sky. Okita blocked two powerful attacks and fell to the ground where he slid and fired his body toward them. He cut ones arm off and the others leg. Okita switched his green blade into the underhanded position and began to twirl his blue one. Dark energy began to cover its blade as two soliders that had their own dragons shot down from the heavens toward him. Their partners firing bursts of flames toward him. They hit his spinning weapon and disappeared. Okita roared again before jumping with all his strength. He soared toward both dragons and kicked the first rider off. Then cut the dragon up the middle and jumped from its body mid air. He then cut the seconds legs off. He grabbed its tail and was thrown into the air above it. The dragon and its master come toward him. The dragons mouth open ready to shallow him whole. Okita positioned his blades in the X position and fell into the dragons mouth. The dark energy he had collected shot outward cutting not only the dragon but it's rider. He shot out of the back covered in dragons blood. He hit the ground and twirled both swords before two dragon bodies along with their masters hit the ground behind him. Their blood raining down on the city. Okita looked over at a few more soliders and growled. His body covered from head to toe in blood. Okita coughed and looked at them. They yelled and ran as Okita looked at the heart of the city. He was close and would finish this.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 12-13-2007 at 06:10 PM.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: Alright everyone 1st of all there were only 15 Dragon Brigade soliders brought there, second of all to get into the dragon brigade you have to be very skilled in close range and long distance combat as well as magic, not to mention have a stron enough will to tame a drgon, on top of that the dragons can fight too. The people in the dragon brigade might not be invincible, but they are stronger than you all are making them out to be. If I wanted a full out invasion of Airias with easily killed lacked I would have used a different brigade, please try to remember this.

BIC:

Allete looked at Luca then at the medic talking to Zion. "He doesn't need your help!" she said. Allete generally wasn't the yelling type or the type to hate a person immediately, but she didn't trust anyone who was with that warrior or Zion. Behind them she could see a warrior fighting the dragon brigade. "Another Ally?" she thought.

"Zion maybe we could convine the angel, Miss Allete, to come with us. If we offer her some friendly terms." Sirus suggested telepathically to Zion.

"Perhaps." Zion said to Sirus. He then looked at Tillian, "I would grant your request to tend to the boy, but he seems to be better now and the angel Allete doesn't seem to like us very mush at the moment." he said to her.

OOC: yeah I know this post it horrible, but I'm having writters block, I'll edit it in a lil bit, I promise!

And Hollow, the dragons are on your side.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okita didnt see how there warriors were able to tame a dragon that they didn't command. Okita was covered in the blood of the ally dragons and the blood of the enemy. Okita coughed longer and harder as blood dripped from his body. Okita kneeled down to the ground and coughed up blood. Even if he felt like he was at full strength he wasn't. Okita stood up and by sheer resolve and the hope to end this battle Okita walked forward ignoring the pain. His vision blurring and his legs hurting Okita cut two more warriors of Alena down. With that done Okita was hit in his left shoulder by a glass spell. The glass was combined with another spell and sank into his arm.. Okita yelled as chunks of blood fell to the ground. The small pieces left Okita only able to fight with one arm. His left arm hanging straight down Okita drop one of his swords and coughed. He slowly dropped to one knee and gasped. Man did Okita wish he was a healer. Okita was in pain and held his composer. Okita slowly stood up and exhaled. He sheathed his fallen blade and called a medic. Okita pushed into caved in building and sat down till his help arrived. The media worked hard healing his arm. Her magic wasn't as strong as Tillian but it got the job done. Okita thanked her and began to leave when five Alena spear holder pushed into the house and surrounded them both. Okita growled and slowly moved his healed arm. Okita closed his eyes and a surge of electricity vibrated his blue blade. Okita held it in his right hand and dashed forward dodging the blade of the closest warrior. Three more followed. Okita turned his body and dropped to the ground. The blades past by his head and hit one another. Okita jumped upward and spinned cutting their arm's off. Okita then was hit in the thigh by the back of a spear. It caused him to fall. The blade part of the spear shot forward breaking them resistance of the wind. Okita blinded before the blade shot in and out of a Carian body. Okita's body shook in terror as the medic's body fell to the ground and was limp.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Metatron wandered the trackless forests... it would be a long time till he saw civilization... there were only shadows and branches and roots the cling with leaves that slash. Only the stumbling dark of the seventh night under the seventh rule... so long and so dark

Two days pass

OOC: Well... this is going to my last post here for a looooong time it looks like
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Verun was still sitting on the ground up against one of the houses. He finally pushed himself to his feet and then looked around. Verun saw nothing but blood and gore everywhere. "Must we fight for nothing!?" He yelled up to the sky. Then in a split second he caught a glimpse of something at the corner of his eye, a dragon rider came flying at him. Verun jumped to the side and let the dragon sore past him. "Gah!" Blood sprayed from his arm, and an enemy foot soldier came right for him with his sword raised high. "Hmph, do you think a minor injury will keep me down!?" Verun ran at the soldier at full force and slashed quickly.

The body froze for a moment then blood came from the soldiers neck and arms, it fell limp to the ground and it's heart stopped beating. "Hiiiyaa!" He screamed running into a few soldiers weilding spears. "You shall die!" He yelled slicing up his enemies. Verun was covered in blood from his ruthless attacks. Verun then caught something at the corner of his eye...he looked over and caught a glimpse of that healer girl that paralyzed him before.

"Her..." He went into a daze and then felt a sharp pain threw his body. "W-what!" He looked down at his leg and a arrow was lodged into his leg. Verun grabbed the arrow and ripped it out of his leg. "Ow!" He said looking at the archer that shot him. "You don't know who you are dealing with!" He yelled and then gestured his hands like he was getting ready to throw something. "Shadow sphere!" He threw out a small black sphere and sent it heading straight for the archer, direct hit, the sphere exploded on impact and sent the archer flying into a near by burning building. Verun then saw a dragon flying towards him "Oh no you don't!" He said rolling to the side but it was to late, the dragon struck him in the stomach by one of the dragons claws. Veruns eyes grew wide and fell to the ground. "So this is how I was destined to die...I guess...the Gods *Cough* weren't on my side." He said coughing up blood. His vision went hazy and red, he was unconcious and losing his life quickly.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 12-13-2007 at 08:04 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Luca's fear was slowly fading into anger as he stared at the three people standing in front of him and Allete. What did these people want with Allete? What right did they have to attack this town? He hadn't been angry in a very long time and his blood was beginning to boil. He just wanted to shout for them to leave Allete alone but he bit his tongue.

No... He thought as he remembered the last time he had become angry. There was something that happened that he wanted to pretend was just a random incident but even now he couldn't convince himself that it was.

Luca calmed himself down so that he could think things through. He pondered on the current events to try and draw conclusions from it all:

Allete is obviously the target in this attack; someone knew that Allete was coming to Airias Town before they even arrived here... she could have possibly been watched while in Auragakure; Allete is an angel... apparently... (that would explain why Luca kept getting flashes of wings on her back); and these three are what you call "enemies".

Luca's expression became defiant without him realizing it. He was no longer afraid. He knew that if worse came to worse than he would get through it as long as Allete was there to encourage him.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The dragon wasn't about to let the Crescent Blade use him as such, and shook itself out to attempt at toppling over the side, spinning and swirling as he tried to near his destination. He knew it was too dangerous to take a dragon, so he attacked Fenrir and Starfall by the pommels and once steady was a near close factor he leaped off of the dragon, spinning and slashing through it's underbelly before colliding through a roof and hitting an empty bed. He felt the rumble of the drop in his head, still working off the divine light that seemed to fill him. As soon as he was down he blasted back out a window and landed on the ground, meeting sword to sword with several ground troops.

Though there weren't many, he ended up just deflecting their blows and running past them. He was making it to the center when he noticed Allete... And in his vision her wings he could see. A bringer of light by the Goddess' will? Who was she and.. why was there a boy there? Into the other direction he saw a man fighting a Dragon rider, he wasn't sure of his allegiance but knew.. Knew that there was more to this war then it's pointless causes.

But.. ZION!? Cirian... A Cirian.. He then made his decision, and made his way to Allete's side as the illusion-like image of her wings faded. He slide a few feet before her and erected a single blade in Zion's direction, the other blade at his side as he slid a foot back. He spoke back at Allette with respect yet a somewhat deeper, hardened voice.

" Zion is not to be trusted. Don't allow them to persuade you. By the Gods above and our hearts here below, listen to this warrior of the spirit. " His throat tightened from all the heaving he had done, his voice lost then as he kept his ground.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-14-2007 at 02:04 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okita ducked under two blades. One cutting his cheek. He grinned and turned his body. Two more missed his body one hitting the handle of his blade. Okita stopped his body and blocked two more attacks. All the blades and weapons caved in on his blade and began to push his body down into the ground. Okita growled as a few arrows hit his shoulders. Okita coughed up blood and growled. Most of the blood that covered his body was half way off. His arms and legs were still covered in it. His hair was still yet and the alone was beginning to dry. Okita pushed back and then without thinking sent a burst of wind outward. All the soliders were sent flying backward. Two of them flying out of a window. Okita slowly stood to his feet,and grinned. He pulled the arrows out and threw them down. He then rushed in for another attack. He jumped into the air dodging three arrows and two spears. Okita but the spear in half and then with a blink of his eye, Okita used his technique known as lightening flash. His body became hyperactive and his atoms began to vibrate. Okita disappeared in thin air and reformed behind the archers. He cut them in half and disappeared again. He appeared in the air and noticed that two warrior were behind him mid-air. They connected with their element attacks. One firing a burst of lightening and the other a burst of water. Okita could help but get hit. His body shook in the air and slid to a stop on the cold floor. His blood spreading across the floor. Okita watched as they fell from the sky. Their blades about to end his life. Okita coughed and thought about Luteous. If he didn't who he could finish his battle with him. Okita began to cry as his anger began to rise again. The image of that girl giving his life for him caused his body to move on impulse. Okita jumped up and disappeared. A large amount of dark energy destroyed the building and all within it. Okita fell to the ground and stood looking upon the remaining troops of Alena. Okita looked at them and dark particles formed around both blades."DIE!"
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 12-14-2007 at 03:23 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Tillian glared at him "he is not fine and you find it strange she does not like us after her friend is attacked?" she shook her head in disapointment "i thought the dragon brigade was suppost to be bright but if ya ask me your dragons are brighter than there riders" realising she had been grabbing the rip again she snorted "and i was asking miss allete"ignoring both the male, the female and the guy with pointing a sword at zion 'maybe he wil keep him silent for a few moments' she thought as she apraohced the and checked his wounds.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

Higure turns away from Zion and Sirus, looking at Allete and Luca. "It's for you to decide your holyness. You should do what you believe is the right thing, and don't let anyone make you think otherwise. I'm not on anyones side here, but I don't personally approve of the methods they used to meet you."

He turns back around towards the two soldiers, standing with his arms down by his side. "If you want to leave right now I will help you and your friend do so Ms. Angel."
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Gen went into the city after the elimination of the key guards, disguised as a homeless guy to get inside the main building to find the leader of the Carians. Once done he can get the intel back to home to lead a full scale assault. Gen knew this wouldn't be easy.

Gen went inside, passing the dead guards he sniped out. He went in the building and found the leader missing in his chair. "Strange...the leader should be here..." Carian soldiers entered the room behind him. "So...this was a trap..." Gen immedietaly jumped behind the desk and threw a gernade over. He heard an explosion and heard a time bomb ticking away. He looked at it under the desk.The time was at 5 seconds. He had no way to disarm the bomb in time. He had only one choice left, jump out the window behind him.

Gen immedietaly turned around and jump out of the window as the bomb in the building exploded. Gen hit the ground with his back, hard. Gen immedietaly was unconsince.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Verun laid on the ground silently he was losing blood quickly. A medic ran over to where he laid and turned him over.

"He is barely breathing..." the man said taking out a needle and thread "I guess this will have to do." The medic started to sow the stomach up, but as he was sowing it was also healing. When the medic was finally done he got up and looked at the barely alive corpse "well this will have to do." He said running away.

Veruns took a deep breath and looked around as he laid on the ground "w..what, how am I alive?" He looked at his stoamch and smiled "Well, I guess there is still a ally healer." Verun got up and smirked "Well, I guess I have more work to do...and this time, I'm not going to die easily." Verun ran up to a few foot soldiers and smirked at them "Hehehe.." They raised their swords and spears and charged at Verun. He jumped into the air and came spinning down at them. In an instance he jabbed his claw into one of the soldiers heads, spun around and then kicked another one in the head, snapping it. "Hmph, that was to easy." Verun said smirking. He looked up and noticed Lute holding a sword up to a guy. "Err...Lute!" He ran as fast as he could over to Lutes direction, he slashed a couple of foot soldiers out of his way and then finally made it to Lute.

"My friend, I am here to assist you." He said standing behind him, he looked to his side and saw the girl that paralyzed him. "Well, what a lovely lady." He said chuckling and then looking back at Lute. He was pretending to not even know her to avoid suspicion of talking with the enemy. Of course, he did have another problem, because he got up so fast and ran, his stomach wound started to reopen, "Dang it!" He yelled as blood started to pour from his stomach. "My friend, I will join you once I am able to move..." He said getting on his knees and holding his wound.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 12-14-2007 at 02:10 PM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC: Damn, looks like school and all got in the way, I've missed out on yet another RPG. Ah well, I'll join the next good one. To all of those who didnt get screwed over like me, good luck in the RPG.

Closed Thread

Thread Information