AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep & Coded

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 06:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep & Coded

Three new Kingdom Hearts games coming soon for us Kingdom Hearts Fanatics. I know I am a fanatic as I"m writing an 30+ chapter EPIC saga. I'll start off with...

KINGDOM HEARTS - 358/2 Days

This one takes place between the time that Sora, Goofy, and Donald (with Jimminey) went into their year long coma. Therefore it's placed nicely between the events for Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2 (which is actually 3).

358/2 Days revolves around the untold events of Roxas during his time with Organization XIIIand will take place during the year that Sora was asleep between the events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memoriesand Kingdom Hearts II. Tetsuya Nomura has noted that the game's prologue will cover the "birth" of Roxas, but the gameplay will start from when he enters the Organization. Roxas' daily duties with the Organization, his doubts of the Organization, and his departure from it will also be included in the story. The initial trailer showed most of the events in Twilight Town. Organization XIII's headquartersand Wonderland have been featured.

That's what I stole I mean borrowed from Wikipedia. Now from my knowledge the playable characters or Marluxia (SOMEHOW!), Roxas, King Mickey, Riku, an NEW female member of XIII along with an XIVth (Fourteenth if you don't know your roman numberals) member. As well as other playables may include Xaladin, Saix, Axel, Demyx, and Luxord.

Personally, I feel that this one just may be really good. A good reason why I'm going to buy an NEW Gameboy DS. However we all remember COM. The battle system in this is similar to COM. NEXT UP!

KINGDOM HEARTS: BIRTH BY SLEEP

Birth by Sleep focuses on the story of Keyblade masters before Sora from the original Kingdom Hearts game and is a prequel, taking place ten years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Nomura has stated that though there are three scenarios, there is not one singularly important scenario or character, but that the main theme is Ven's identity.The story was speculated early on to be connected to the unlockable trailers at the end of Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. Nomura has since confirmed a connection to the trailers.The story revolves around three Keyblade apprentices in search of a missing Keyblade master, Master Xehanort,and his apprentice.Their disappearance foreshadows a great disaster.The game will take place entirely in Disney-themed worlds, both new and old, and will reflect the time difference between this game and the previous Kingdom Hearts games.

The playable CONFIRMED characters of this game is going to be Master Xanhort, his Apprentice, King Mickey, Terra, Ven, and Aqua. The latter three are the three characters from the hidden trailer at the end of II & Final Mix II.

This is another reason why I want to get me an PSP. Now that Star Wars Battlefront and Caslevania: The Dracula X Chronicles have been released too. Finally...

KINGDOM HEARTS: CODED

This one focuses around King Mickey. It also happens to be on the Cell Phone... Coded is set after the events of Kingdom Hearts. Jiminy Cricket returns to Disney Castle to organize the records in his journal. In his journal he finds a message that he did not write, "We must return to free them from their torment." To investigate this message, King Mickey digitizes the contents of the journal, awakening a virtual Sora on Destiny Islands.

Although the antagonists have not been revealed yet, The Heartless are making an return with Pluto, Goofy, Donald, and an Virtual Sora (based on his KH1 self.)

This is in no way a reason for me to get an cell phone. Plus Cell Phone games SUCK. If I want to play games, I'll go grab my Gameboy Advance or (coming soon) PSP and play games on the go.

Personally the only one I see being an true success is Birth by Sleep as MANY people have an PSP. DS is a REAL PAIN IN THE BUTT. I also heard that Chain of Memories sucked due to the Card Battle System and that's returning in the DS version, otherwise it's returning in the PSP. I can't remember which one frankly. I'm definately getting an PSP since I LOVE Castlevania games. I bought a DS because of Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin, I'm buying an PSP because DXC has Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood. Why not pick up Birth By Sleep too? I'll grab 358/2 Days so I have another game on me DS. I'm not getting the Mobille Phone game at all.

Thoughts
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 04:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Dang I was really hoping for the next sequel to be on the PS3. Although, Birth by sleep seems rather nice I dont know if I want to buy a handheld just for that.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads

There's enough crap on the PSP. I need five games to have enough reason to get a system. I'm not getting 358 or BBS just because of the name. There's other games. If you were to get an current hand held system, I suggest the PSP theres a lot of games and movies for it. Otherwise I suggest an Gameboy SP/Advance.

I'm sure they'll EVENTUALLY make a third one for the PS3. Even though it sucks as system. It costs to much and they're taking away backward compatability.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 07:47 AM
    Threads

wow thanks for telling everyone about that. im gonna get all three
    When there is nothing left to protect then what do I fight for?

Closed Thread

Thread Information