AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Ancient History

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fiction: Ancient History

Emotions

As I sit at this desk, I realize that Heather and I gone out for nine months. I wondered why I feel in love with that girl along time. I hated her for the first five months we were together. I had no feelings for her. The only reason I went out with her was because she had a strong crush on me. After six months, I started to develop these feelings for her. How could this be? I asked myself. Things between us began to get better and we became closer in every way.
    Then months later I realized why I developed those feelings for her. I had this whole in my heart what could not be filled, even when I accepted Christ as my lord. The only reason I was still with her is because she claimed to love me. But the truth is I never loved her. (Well except the last two months we were together.)
    She was just someone I can hold when I wanted effection. I started to get detached from her. I started had sex with one of my eight-teen year old friend while I was with her. I started to cheat on her for multi reason.
    The reasons I cheated on her were many. She was shy all the time until I thought her there is not anything to be shy about. She showed no expression at all when I was with her. Well except in bed but that’s all. She never smiled at all. She always made me feel like it was my fault for everything and that she did not enjoy anything. But the truth was she enjoyed every bit, she just did not know how to express herself. The only time she has ever smiled was when I held her.
    I never want to have another relationship like that again and I will never give my heart away again. Why should I? To get hurt again? Well I made a mistake going out with her, but if it was not for her I would be dead so yea. I thank her that much. This was how I felt when I was with Heather.
    Last edited by King_Shadow89; 11-28-2007 at 09:27 AM. Reason: To many errs
    What did I do so bad that my account is locked?

Junior Member demonicgokuman89 has much to be proud of demonicgokuman89 has much to be proud of demonicgokuman89 has much to be proud of demonicgokuman89 has much to be proud of demonicgokuman89 has much to be proud of demonicgokuman89 has much to be proud of demonicgokuman89 has much to be proud of demonicgokuman89 has much to be proud of demonicgokuman89 has much to be proud of demonicgokuman89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2009 02:28 PM
    Threads

Hay brother whats up! I like your paragraph but why did you not like her in the first place. ( oh lunch time is over see ya home)

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In a relationship you have to respect each other. If I have to be honest your way of dealing with her makes me sick. If you dont love her -> dont be with her.
    Dont lie and DONT start to have sex with someone else while you are together with another person! Its not a fair game ( dont come with lame excuses that she never "smiles",
    then just brake up! Poor girl, smiling in your arms..., you never deserved her!).

Apologize to her!
    Last edited by SuXrys; 11-28-2007 at 02:12 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by demonicgokuman89 View Post
    Hay brother whats up! I like your paragraph but why did you not like her in the first place. ( oh lunch time is over see ya home)
    Well little brother, I did like her alot and would do anything for her. I just never loved her. until the last two months. Then she started to go astray and fall out of love. But the last thing she told me was," Thank you for the best nine moths of my life. I love you and take care. But I have to go my own way and you do to. So I am asking you to break up with me because if I break up with you, it will hurt me realy bad."

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    In a relationship you have to respect each other. If I have to be honest your way of dealing with her makes me sick. If you dont love her -> dont be with her.
    Dont lie and DONT start to have sex with someone else while you are together with another person! Its not a fair game ( dont come with lame excuses that she never "smiles",
    then just brake up! Poor girl, smiling in your arms..., you never deserved her!).

Apologize to her!
    I have nothing to say. I never loved her. I just liked her alot. The only lie I have ever told her was when I was with the other Heather. But I felt bad and told her everything.

Member maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 02:25 PM
    Threads

it sounds like you need a new girlfriend, a better one. i think you didin't love her of share her feelings that she had about you, that it was a mistake to be with her
    you believe thet there is one god. good! evil demons believe that - and shudder, james 2:19

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Im sorry for what has happened to you. But having sex with another while you were with her, might not be the best way to get back at her.At least you told her everything which is good.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I wasn't getting back at her, I was just being bad at that time. I stoped once I fell in love with her. But we went our own ways.She still calls and buggs me to death.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guys... this is a fanfiction thread, not a blog entry. Please respond as such.

Anyway, I'm closing it. Writing about a relationship you have belongs in your journal.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information