AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kane&Lynch: Dead Manly!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kane&Lynch: Dead Manly!

I'd say the manliest videogame in 2008-2012(who knows) years.
    Besides GTA, and excluded too, there's never been a videogame that could approach the player to the criminal world this much, keeping storyline, aggression, violence, background traits and variability to the highest levels.
    The game mode is a TPS with a partial of FPS, that's playable in co-op with a second player; so what do you call it? an SPS (second person shooter)?
    The scariest thing about this game is that you'll probably need to put a mortgage on your home to purchase a computer that's powerful enough to run it, unless you've already become an Xbox zombie.
    Anyway, looking forward yo get my hands on it when i'll travel down the old country, this christmas.
    Last edited by DOOM!; 11-25-2007 at 10:49 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information