AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Multiplayer

Senior Member Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2009 06:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Multiplayer

Which of all the shooting games do you all think is the best game to play with friend online or in a LAN party or any other multiplayer game?

In my opinion, it would have to be between Gears of War, Halo 3, or Call of Duty 4. But they all have there down falls like Gears of War there is lag and glitches that people and all my friends complain about there like "Man, that was a headshot" and others are like "I shot first there was no way you could of beat me," and for Halo 3 when I'm playing LAN everybody for some reason get bored and their like "let's play another game", and for Call of Duty 4, it's fun online but when it comes to LAN it's like you need one console per player and it's like where are we going to get that many consoles and games.

Well anyways which games you all think is the best for multiplayer?

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

Counter Strike 1.6, Day of Defeat, Half Life, Halo, Matrix Mod by Steam, and a bunch of other stuff. =\

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Well... I guess for me it depends on what kind of mood I'm in. If I just wanted random free-for-all fun, I'd say it's Quake III. That game is just random mad fun. You don't get too much time to rest if you have a lot of buddies (or bots) playing with you. You have to keep running and picking up stuff along the way.

If I wanted a fast-paced team play game, I'd say Counter-Strike for sure. I don't even have to explain that one.

However, if I wanted immersion and strategy, my vote goes to Battlefield 2. Yeah maybe a lot of online players aren't as strategic as you want them to be, but if you're playing with a closed group of friends, you can really work properly on teamwork.

下げ下げ下げ下げ

In case any of you want to correct, question, comment on, or suggest anything to me regarding my translations or use of Japanese, please do. My sources of learning have all been listening to people and kinda forcing my brain to interpret, rather than actually translate like a dictionary.
    I understand I'll make many mistakes (I'd be surprised if I translate something mistake-free) but you have to understand that I'm doing my best.

I only speak americanese manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 01:37 PM
    Threads

Half Life 1 had the best multiplayer feel in my opinion, but not far behind is Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight
    "...and now abides faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love..."

But this would've been my Avatar:

MangaPage

Join up for a chance to win Azumanga Daioh or Moribito full anime box sets if you sign up before July 1st
    No that's not a joke...

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Half-Life 2 Death Match, its as good as Multiplayer will get for me.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

CoD4 is the better of the choices. Halo3 is full of so many trash talkers, racism and homo-phobes it makes you sick. CoD always had good multi player experience.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Super Member! -Whoosh- Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 01:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Ilikecocks(birds)

Unreal Tournament 2004 (and soon UT3). Fast paced and if the music is loud enough the atmosphere will actually reek of testosterone.

Property of Dollface Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer has a reputation beyond repute Pkmn Trainer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 05:25 PM
    Threads

It'd have to be Gears of War and Half-Life 2 for me.
    (Signature is under construction.) >.>

Formally known as "LegendKiller and "Forward"

Apathetic~<333333

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

Rainbow Six: Las Vegas,
    it's fun online, during multiplayer, lan you name it.
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Junior Member Aoi-Kai is on a distinguished road Aoi-Kai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2007 01:21 AM
    Threads

halo3 and the UT games are the best for Lans, and battlefields games are great too

Closed Thread

Thread Information