AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: points/rep power

Member KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2007 08:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default points/rep power

what are points and rep power on this site?

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Oh, you mean Spam power?
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2007 08:10 PM
    Threads

points rupees which are the currency. As for rep, Im not sure myself..... I joined today, and am still learning things.BUT, can't know everything, can you?
    Follow me, into the darkness

I will show you the path.

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Nagoyaka
    Join, have fun, and tell them Nagoyaka referred you

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I just had to explain this to someone earlier today o.O;

See that little grey scale in the bottom left corner of everyones posts? If someone clicks that, they can raise your rep power. If the person who reps you has a high rep power, yours goes up a lot too. People can bad rep too, which works kinda the same way. You get bad repped in someone dislikes what you put in a post, so they can click the "I disaprove" button when they rep you. And again if they have lots of reps and bad rep you, yours goes down the toilet o.o; Reps are anonymous, except to moderators, admins, and those who have bought the 100,000-point-costing ability in the vBPlaza... They can see who left reps, but nobody else really can, so if you rep someone, leave your name somewhere in the rep comment ^.^;

Points are gained automatically when you post or do things on the site. The point manager for everyone is the vBPlaza. You can store your points in the bank if youd like a few points from interest every-so-often but you have to take them out of the bank to use your points. They can be used to buy various site functions and abilities for your account, such as making your username look different, changing your user title, and access to a few privledges and extra site abilities ^.^ Other people can donate some of their points to you if they want to or if you ask them (but its not polite to beg for points) You can also steal points from other members but them you run the risk of losing the same amount that you tried to steal. Its a 50/50 chance, you either lose points or sucessfully steal. I REALLY dont reccomend you do this, it lowers your rep power and you lose a lot of points >.>

If you have any more questions about the site functions, please dont post them here in the Miscellaneous forum ^.^ If you do have more site-related questions, you should PM me, a moderator, or someone else who knows how to explain it ^.^
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 11-24-2007 at 08:08 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Rep power is equivalent to the lifestream. They're pretty easy to explain in theory but somewhere along the line, Sephiroth came and messed it all up.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Rep is taken too seriously here IMO, people neg for the silliest reasons or complain if their rep isn't high.
    Anyway, to determine your rep power, remove the last two digits from your rep, but posts increase it too.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiMomiji View Post
    what are points and rep power on this site?
    IT'S A TRAP!!!
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    Threads

Manhattan, you look different... did you get a hair cut? xD

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Asked and Answered

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information