AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The AMTV (not AMV) - Anime Music Tribute Video

Junior Member davidjuliowang is on a distinguished road davidjuliowang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 03:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The AMTV (not AMV) - Anime Music Tribute Video

***WARNING - BLEACH ANIME SPOILER HERE***

Yesterday I watched Bleach Episode 141.
    The episode where Orihime says goodbye to Ichigo.
    If you've seen it then you can understand how I was moved to tears. :')

After I finished watching the episode and mopped up my eyes with kleenex, I sat reflecting for a while on music in Anime.

The songs are so powerful and moving.
    When I hear them play, I see images from the Anime flow through my mind.

Right now, I can hear "Morning Remembrance" (the piano instrumental that plays when Orihime is about to kiss Ichigo) playing through my mind and see vividly the moment playing itself out.
    Just the recollection of it makes me feel sad again... (but that's ok. i've learned to like being sad and enjoy a good cry)
    (yes. I am straight. Real men do cry.)

*** SPOILER OVER ***

There are so many moments in Anime that are intimately connected to the music that plays when they enact themselves.
    I would dare say that all significant moments in Anime are attached to a musical theme.

I'm listening to "Hanuka Kanata" (Naruto 2nd season opening) now.
    Just hearing the song causes the intro to flash through my mind.
    I can see Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura running.

I think this is why the Anime Music Video was created.
    To celebrate these powerful Anime moments.

----

This brings me to my idea.

The AMTV (Anime Music Tribute Video).

The idea is to use the powerful music from Anime and couple it with a montage of filmed moments from real life with real people.

Can you imagine using "Will of the Heart" (the theme from Bleach that plays when sad things happen) as a tribute to a friend, maybe a friend who died.

You could post it on Youtube, and anybody who was a fan of Bleach and saw the video would be moved to tears.

Or you could use "Morning Remembrance" as the theme for a tribute to a friend who left and you won't see for a long time, or might never see again...

Again, posting the video on Youtube, would have anybody who had seen the episode wracked with sobs.

That's the whole point of making a video. To move people.

There are also nice, pensive songs like "Coming Home" which plays when Chad remembers his abuelo in Mexico.

That song could be a nice tribute to a friend, just to say you appreciate them.

Or how about something pumped up like "Hanuka Kanata".
    That would make a cool song for a video of playing soccer or football or basketball.

The options are endless.
    Everyone who loves Anime would be completely moved by the use of the songs coupled with real life footage.

----

Well, there's my idea.

I hope someday soon, I'm moved by an experience in my own life that makes me want to make a video tribute to someone with an anime song I love.

David.
    Last edited by davidjuliowang; 11-20-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Changing Title to be more accurate
    If You Feel It : Believe It!

Senior Member ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2011 10:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in a cardboard box, at the bottom of the high street, outside mcdonalds,.
    Threads

wow! great idea! you could also get your friends to dress up and play parts that fit the music? sorry if you don't like it
    Dreaming of sinking
    with the melody
    of the cliffs
    of eternity

Great sig by Nespa, Thank you so much! ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information