AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: InuYasha Fanfiction: All is Well, 'Till Love Comes 'Round

Junior Member xX.Leara.Xx Koga's Lover is on a distinguished road xX.Leara.Xx Koga's Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2007 02:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default InuYasha Fanfiction: All is Well, 'Till Love Comes 'Round

Huff... Huff... A streak of black, racing through the trees. "RARGH! My shards! Bring them back, you hanyou!" It echoes throughout the silent trees. She looks over her shoulder. The huge red demon was still chasing her. She panted harder, her black wolf-like tail almost wrapped around her leg. A light pink glow shone around her right leg, making a pink streak near the ground. "I never did anything!" She screamed aloud to the demon chasing her. Her hair fell in her face, causing her to trip and fall over a dead tree. The demon laughed and swung his large, broad sword, striking trees around, making them fall. Her heart pounded aginst her chest, her black wolf ears pressed against her head. "What now... What now?!" She asked herself. The demon began to loom over her, sneering. Her hand, slowly reached over her shoulder to one of her swords, and she grasped it. The demon had his hand on the hilt of his sword, that he accidentally put back. With a yell, she threw the sword at the demons neck. It hit and stuck straight in. It coughed and wheezed, while she got up. The demon gave one last scream and fell. Leara walked over and removed the sword, curling her nose at the demons stench. "No one messes with me... Even if I'm only half...."

Edited because of comments and new ideas. Hope you like it

((Okay, so this is based off of InuYasha. My apoligies if I did this wrong, I'm new at this. If you like it, please let me know! ^^ Then , I'll post more, other wise, oh well...))
    Last edited by xX.Leara.Xx Koga's Lover; 12-20-2007 at 07:44 PM.
    xX.Leara.Xx Koga's Lover
    HE'S MINE! ^^

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Frankly, I can't say that I like this story just yet. It's very brief and I don't have any idea why the demon chased her. Just because she was a halfling or something else? '...she gasped it' should be '...she grasped'. Otherwise your presentation is fine. I just need to see the plot of your story. Considering you're new, it's pretty good. Good luck! =>

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

I liked it because it was fun to read.
    What did I do so bad that my account is locked?

Junior Member xX.Leara.Xx Koga's Lover is on a distinguished road xX.Leara.Xx Koga's Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2007 02:31 PM
    Threads

I have edited it; thanks to CrimsonMoon for helping me out! ^^
    xX.Leara.Xx Koga's Lover
    HE'S MINE! ^^

Walking TaLL Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 01:18 AM
    Threads

its nice and short ^^..wonder how it ends...^^
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information