AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2's Sanctuary Messages

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Default Kingdom Hearts 2's Sanctuary Messages

It's said that there was a secret message found in KH2's Sanctuary intro song...check it out, I've found and come up with several theories myself:
    The Vid: >> <<

Here are my theories...

There's been a theory...if you haven't heard that there was a vid just like this everything backwards even the video itself.
    It's said that the vid itself has meaning more than the words. It's said that the vid tells a the tale of Darkness instead of when it's playe din normal version which is the Tale of Light or Twilight. It's also said that the events backwards are the events leading to KH3...interesting eh?

Plus...notice how backwards, the Heartless obvious come back? It's also said that the Keyblade can posses the power to spawn darkness and Heartless...also somethin' relevant to KH3. Interestin' isn't it?

I'm sorry but there's so much info!
    It doesn't sound like "He was Ansem" It sounds more like, "He resents him" or "He will resent him". Another clue? I know a bunch of these things

Seems strange eh?

"An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Senior Member cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2008 10:55 AM
    Threads

i don't even know half of what you just said nor did i know that there was a myth about subliminal messages in kh2 but it all seems a bit too strange to be real but i'll research it so i can get to know it better. i'll start with that link you posted.
    Proud Founder of Kentucky Fried Chocobo®

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 10:36 AM
    Threads

The whole secret lyrics thing is nonsense imo. First of all why would there only be a message in the english version of the song, and secondly what it sounds like can be interpreted differently and is mere coincidence since writing the lyrics backwards don't make those words *shrug*
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well true....but hey you've gotta admit, it IS fun...
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Senior Member cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2008 10:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsen Yuki View Post
    The whole secret lyrics thing is nonsense imo. First of all why would there only be a message in the english version of the song, and secondly what it sounds like can be interpreted differently and is mere coincidence since writing the lyrics backwards don't make those words *shrug*
    my thoughts exactly! it's a load of crap! if it was in both versions than i might believe it but even then i'd have to understand japanese and it just doesn't seem right. besides the whole song consisted of only the lyrics "i need more affection than you could know" and "he was ansem" over and over again. what does "he was ansem" supposed to mean and how does "i need more affection than you could know" have anything to do with kingdom hearts?
    Proud Founder of Kentucky Fried Chocobo®

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also there are three parts in the song that sound jumbled but when played backwards make a real sentence. But this was known from the beginning and really has nothing to do with the game. The only 3 jumbled parts withing the song are "Wonk uoy naht snoitceffa erom deen I" I need more affections than you know, "Snwod dna spu ynam os" So many ups and downs, and "Snoitome eurt deen I" I need true emotions. Nothing about ansem or any of the nonsensical logic spewing from the creators of that video, it's just Hikaru's way of having fun with the song I believe since she had to do 2 versions of the opening for KH1 AND 2 her way of not getting bored I suppose?
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It's Kingdom Hearts man, wouldn't it be obvious to hear something like that? Plsu people think that it tells about Riku's emotions....

Hey this is just fun to me and I've seen so much theories...and I think they do have a japanese version backwards...

^Thank you Karuto^

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That would make even less sense since there are no jumbled words in that version...geez people sure are crackpots these days. All these conspiracy theory analysts I mean honestly it's just a song people there's no hidden message dealing with KH3 it's allll in your heads *sigh*
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    LOL oops...

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Quote Originally Posted by Tsen Yuki View Post
    That would make even less sense since there are no jumbled words in that version...geez people sure are crackpots these days. All these conspiracy theory analysts I mean honestly it's just a song people there's no hidden message dealing with KH3 it's allll in your heads *sigh*
    Listen to this person *nods*

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Listen to this person *nods*

I suppose you've got a good point...but it really is still fun to see people run around and stuff like this ^_~
    Also, at least it's something to do when you're bored. For the people that said things here, I knew a response like this would come up. But you've gotta give this people some credit for wasting 30 minutes of their life to do this.

^Thank you Karuto^

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

i actually like looking up subliminal messages and stuff. i found the video enjoyable. and i was a little creeped out. i know it means nothing, but hearing some of the words backwards actual make words is creepy. ^^

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by shadow slayer x View Post
    I suppose you've got a good point...but it really is still fun to see people run around and stuff like this ^_~
    Also, at least it's something to do when you're bored. For the people that said things here, I knew a response like this would come up. But you've gotta give this people some credit for wasting 30 minutes of their life to do this.
    Actually yeah I agree with that lol. It is interesting, but most of it is just too vague.

Senior Member Shido will become famous soon enough Shido's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

I think the song and video are just explaining kh2s' storyline . alot of the end game stuff is in the video so I just kinda figured that's what it was . Plus ther is no kh3 announced far as I know . only sleep by birth is the closest thing to a sequel and it's something of a prequel XD

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Shido View Post
    I think the song and video are just explaining kh2s' storyline . alot of the end game stuff is in the video so I just kinda figured that's what it was . Plus ther is no kh3 announced far as I know . only sleep by birth is the closest thing to a sequel and it's something of a prequel XD
    You mean "Birth by Sleep".

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

That's just an old Folklore tale!

Nah Joke. XD
    I'm not sure if it's true or not, but that would be well cool if it was. ^_^
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Closed Thread

Thread Information