AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sailor Moon Fanfiction: Sailor Moon's Demise

Junior Member Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2007 06:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Sailor Moon Fanfiction: Sailor Moon's Demise

This is a sad, alternate-ending of Sailor Moon. Part 1/3. The next part will be up as soon as I finish writing it. Hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------
    "What are you doing?" said Usagi. "Who's there?" she asked as she heard familiar footsteps. "You're done, Usagi. There's no place to hide." said a voice from the shadows. "You've been a crybaby for way too long. It's time a real ruler took the job." said another voice. "Who are you?" demanded Usagi. Just as Usagi asked, 7 female warriors stepped out into the open. "No..." said Haruka. "It can't be!" Sailor Mars was the first to speak. "That's right." "She has done nothing for us. She must perish." laughed Mercury. "Oh god no! We're all suppose to protect her!" said Makoto.
    "Have you lost your minds? Rei? Minako? Ami?" We're all quite sane, really. Join us, you both. No use trying to protect her." Said Venus, with a laugh.
    "The odds of any of you surviving are nothing. Three against six? Look at it. Think about it Haruka. You too, Makoto." said Neptune. "Don't even BOTHER counting poor little Usagi, Neptune. She's too weak. She has no honor!" stated Mars. "Why are you doing this?" asked Usagi, practically in tears, as she walked up to Rei. "Rei, please be reasonable." She responded by giving her a powerful slap. "Haven't you seen? We're all against you." Rei said. "I'm not." Haruka said as she transformed along with Makoto. "You'll regret that, Haruka." said Pluto with a chuckle, as she attacked Usagi right as Uranus jumped between the two. "Runn.. Jupiter.." she gasped. "take Usagi somewhere safe, I'll hold them off for as long as... I can." Uranus said, smiling. "Pluto, I've never had anything against you untill today." she said. "Actually none of you. But this has gone too far." she said as she pulled out her sword, hitting Pluto and Neptune. "All right!" Uranus yelled. But her victory was short lived, as Venus grabbed her throat with her love-me chain. "You.. bastards!" Uranus said with her last breath, as she fell to the floor."Such as shame." said Venus, kicking Uranus's face over so she could see it. "You would have made a great servent." said Venus, with a smile.

I'm always up for a good RP, just pm me/add me on msn!

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's okay but you didn't say why they betray Usagi. I mean, is it even logical to kill her just because she's a crybaby when they already understand that in the past? There must be a reason. Grammar, spelling; I don't have any complaint. Storyline; you need to explain more. It's too vague. Overall, it's a good one, though I'd hate it if the sailors really betray Usagi. >.>

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

Though their is alot I wanna know, I think this is a great story.
    What did I do so bad that my account is locked?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information