AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bankai Kurosaki Art

Junior Member Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 02:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bankai Kurosaki Art

This is a project I did for an audio production class. Mostly did it for fun consider the amount of work was above and beyond the call of the assignment. I did all The voices and also scored the whole thing, most the sounds are made with my mouth beleive it or not... like the gun spinning in the air, the gun cocking, the gun hitting the ground, and the cards being layed out on the table. Other sounds where equilized and edited from the the originals that I got just from some sound disc I have.

The video itself was also edited, I removed the credits from it cause I felt it slowed the pace of the action.

This is my very first Dub work so go easy..lol ^_^

and again I will state, this was made from a completel;y muted track, I added every single sound you hear.
    Here it is on youtube (so yeah, crappy quality but you still get the idea.

ENJOY ^_^

__________ KR Wallapapers __________

Junior Member Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 02:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Berserk anime intro Cover (lol, dont laugh)

I had to do another stupid project for my midi audio class, So I covered the intro for berserk, I played all instraments and sang it..lol.. drums where created digitally through MIDI Via digital performer

__________ KR Wallapapers __________

Closed Thread

Thread Information