AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Avenged Sevenfold

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Default Avenged Sevenfold

Its been while since I made a topic lol.

As some of you might know, A7x is back with an all new self-titled album.
    They have broken away from the traditional sounds of Metal/hard rock and made a new sound all of their own.

They now have a mix of rock,Country(ew), and many other more.

Some of the songs from the new album are:Critical Acclaim,Almost Easy,and Little piece of Heaven.
    Last edited by iRevo; 11-10-2007 at 04:24 PM.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

i love one song from this band "bat Country" other than that i have not heard anything else from this band

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by jose101 View Post
    i love one song from this band "bat Country" other than that i have not heard anything else from this band
    OH rly?
    They released the album last month. You should hear it. Pretty Awesome.

I'll give you the link via PM.

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

I've always hated this band, especially after City Of Evil, but I was really shocked how awful their self-titled album is. Critical Acclaim has to be one of the worst songs I've heard in a long, long time.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Bleh. Why some people think Bat Country is even remotely close to being an amazing song, I have no idea.

They are not my cup of tea.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ryth View Post
    I've always hated this band, especially after City Of Evil, but I was really shocked how awful their self-titled album is. Critical Acclaim has to be one of the worst songs I've heard in a long, long time.
    Most of the fans are disappointed bcause of their new genre of so called "Hard Rock".They still live though.

Nowadays, they just do musical stuff not the hard-core metal we used to love.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Personally, I only like a few songs on their new CD. "Almost Easy" is pretty good, in my opinion but a lot of people I know like the stuff on City of Evil better. From that one I like Burn it Down, Beast and the Harlot, and Seize the Day. I want to hear "Unholy Confessions" (from the new CD) by A7x becuase a few of my friends said its an awesome song. But I dont have the CD so I'll have to find some place to download it >.>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Junior Member MrMalice is a splendid one to behold MrMalice is a splendid one to behold MrMalice is a splendid one to behold MrMalice is a splendid one to behold MrMalice is a splendid one to behold MrMalice is a splendid one to behold MrMalice is a splendid one to behold MrMalice is a splendid one to behold MrMalice's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2007 10:19 AM
    On Earth...duh. If you must know more: Canada.
    Threads

Default <fanboy>

First of all, why do people go into a thread and knock the subject? I always think it's a waste of their time, and the time of people who have to read it. Don't like a subject, don't post about it, you know?

Also, the new self titled album by Avenged is BY FAR, their greatest album. It's so different from anything else they've released, and I think that's why they're getting so much flak for it. Also, people whine about how they've branched from their original metalcore style of music, but honestly, it was got the better. Metalcore kinda died, if anyone hasn't noticed. It's not as popular and it was a few years ago, and you hear about any huge metalcore bands anymore. It's a shame, because it's a good genre of music. Anyway...

The album is so powerful, both musically and lyrically. It's crazy to look back at Sounding the Seventh Trumpet then back to the self titled. Such a difference, and such evolution as a band. Like I said before, in my opinion, easily their best album, and if anyone liked anything from Avenged Sevenfold in the past, it's well worth the buy/time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    Personally, I only like a few songs on their new CD. "Almost Easy" is pretty good, in my opinion but a lot of people I know like the stuff on City of Evil better. From that one I like Burn it Down, Beast and the Harlot, and Seize the Day. I want to hear "Unholy Confessions" (from the new CD) by A7x becuase a few of my friends said its an awesome song. But I dont have the CD so I'll have to find some place to download it >.>
    Uhm, Unholy Confessions has been out for quite awhile now; since 2003. It was on the "Waking the Fallen" album, song number 2, I believe. Still it's worth checking out; by far one of they're best from the earlier days of A7X.
    I mean sure He's got like, RL hacks and everything, but the f*cking noob can't stay alive worth sh*t. I mean, who dies while hacking? And that's why I'm not religious. Jesus is a noob hacker.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Ah, it must have been another song off their new CD that was recomended to me... Dunno why but that title popped into my head when I was trying to figure out which song it was ^.^; Oops...
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 05:16 PM
    Threads

i like Avenged Sevenfold..although i was afraid to get their cd..
    City of Evil...my friend has it though it's good
    oh and when did their new cd come out 0_o...i didn't know
    they had a new cd coming out...
    thank you Ari_86 !!!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I never liked Avenged Sevenfold. I always thought Bat Country was a terrible song, only one I remotely liked was Beast and The Harlot after hearing it on GH2 and that one's not even that good anymore. It's a shame, really, because Synister Gates (which is the gayest guitar player name ever) is a really awesome guitarist. As far as bands go, they're down there in the "Least favorite" category.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Junior Member x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 07:08 PM
    Threads

I love A7X
    specially their CD City of evil.... ^^
    My 3 fav songs are:

Bat country
    Binden in chains and
    The Beast and the Harlot

i love the guittttttars and the drummmmmmms *-*
    Last edited by x_schwarzes_engel_x; 12-01-2007 at 08:36 PM.

My BF xD... a work of mine

Member Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 03:43 AM
    Threads

Dude there new album kicks butt. I listen all day to it when it came out. The song afterlife gives me goose bumps.^.^

Junior Member x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x has much to be proud of x_schwarzes_engel_x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 07:08 PM
    Threads

Yeeeeeeees xD
    I have just hear it....

I love the guitars xD

My BF xD... a work of mine

Senior Member darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 01:10 PM
    Threads

I used to love this band.
    They went downhill in my eyes though.
    Sounding the Seventh Trumpet was awesome, Waking the Fallen was amazing, City of Evil was horrible, and the self-titled cd is alright. I used to like ever single song on their first two cd's, now half the songs are tolerable/good and the rest I can't listen to.
    The members themself are arrogent and jerks when you have one little disagreement with anything they think (it's their way or the highway)

Member *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 01:28 AM
    In a small dark corner in the middle of no where
    Threads

I agree with darkjester on this one... their older music was great but I think they fell into the same trap that mosts artists fall into...

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avenged Sevenfold? Are you kidding? This band is God. Awful. Why are these guys even popular? Oh wait, I know. Their band members are pretty and give off a kind of "we're tough" vibe. This is what I'm starting to hate about modern 'music'. The majority of things generated by record companies nowadays favors musiscians that aren't nessecarily very talented but good looking and/or give off the image they want conveyed. It's not about the music anymore, and this band is a prime example. Their music is crap but they look good so they're produced on a massive scale, and they're ones who get the money and recognition. It is so lame!

You want some good rock music? Rocco DeLuca. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Joe Satriani. Yngwie Malmsteen. Pantera. Rage Against the Machine. Kamelot. This is the kind of music you should be searching for and listening to, not flippin' Avenged Sevenfold. Sheesh.

Avenged Sevenfold. *shudder*

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 12-05-2007 at 08:25 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Closed Thread

Thread Information