AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So what happened with AnimeWallpapers.Com?

Junior Member inmoltalrain is just really nice inmoltalrain is just really nice inmoltalrain is just really nice inmoltalrain is just really nice inmoltalrain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2008 04:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: will post 2moro

Man, i almost fell sorry for all the truble u guys when though for "us"
    and a moment of silent for the death...

Well guys keep up the good work.
    Every happy family is happy like everyone else... Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.

I was kinda Bore, so i change one of the eyes~~!
    ^_^

Cut it and send it, and Good Luck

Junior Member GM Delphine is on a distinguished road GM Delphine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2008 11:11 PM
    Threads

I'm a GM from TalonRO, one of the original GM team with Phil on AnimaRO.

I just want to say thank you for working with Phil's mother on kicking Hongli's butt. When Phil passed away, Hongli also stole AnimaRO. That was something we didn't anticipate and was not able to prevent. Because we were so shocked and weren't able to obtain evidence, Phil's mother wasn't able to sue Hongli for all that he stole from AnimaRO.

What's more tragic was although we knew what happened, we could not convince our player base that Hongli's not to be trusted, and Hongli robbed Phil's mother of his estate.

We always regretted that we weren't able to help, and even resulted in AnimaRO splitting into two servers: AnthemRO and TalonRO. Knowing you helped Phil's mother obtain evidence and prove the server belonged to him, really means a lot to me personally.

Thank you. Thanks to you, Hongli's no longer on the AnthemRO staff. I have no way to know if he's profiting off AnthemRO still, or if he's disguised as another GM on their staff, but I'm just happy he's gone, and got what he deserved.

Phil trusted him. It's absolutely despicable he would do something like this to his own best friend.

P.S. If you do feel sorry for Phil and angry that Hongli robbed something else as well, please don't flame AnthemRO's website. This happened over a year ago and has been resolved in court. I think we got our players involved enough that now I just want both servers' players to enjoy their games and not worry about the drama.
    Last edited by GM Delphine; 05-19-2008 at 11:15 PM.

Junior Member MangaTweaker is on a distinguished road MangaTweaker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 05:55 PM
    Threads

That sounds kinda depressing. If there's anything I can do to help, I'll try.

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

oh, sorry. and thank you for the trouble you are taking..and if i can do anything, ask me.i'm available.

Junior Member Maholix is on a distinguished road Maholix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 01:17 AM
    Threads

Just wanted to add some of my own here. I've always loved anime, but my family being odd as they tend to be, never understood it. Thus I was never able to have much around me till later in life.

The anime wallpapers site was my very first site I ever started collecting anime backgrounds from for my computer, and I grew very fond of the place. Over time though, it began to decline, and I stopped going. I just clicked on the link to the site by mistake today and saw this revival. I'm so very pleased.

It was no easy thing to do what you guys, (and all others involed) have done and I thank you for your efforts. On the risk of sounding cheesy, it's like going back to your hometown and seeing that someone put your old playground back up.

I'm sure you've heard many comments about the admin already, so I'll leave that out; but I bet he'd be proud.

Closed Thread

Thread Information