AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Naibu: A New Artist with Sci-Fi / Fantasy Vibes

Junior Member Ph1l2007 has a spectacular aura about Ph1l2007 has a spectacular aura about Ph1l2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2012 10:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Naibu: A New Artist with Sci-Fi / Fantasy Vibes

Hey All,

I recently came accross an upcoming artist I had never heard of before who goes by the name of "Naibu". In short, he is an underground producer who makes some amazing futuristic / fantasy style music. The sound of his tracks is really melodic and atmospheric, and they have some great beats to them as well. Though I can't put my finger on specifics, his stuff totally reminds me of music I have heard from various fantasy / sci-fi anime soundtracks.

To listen, some of his tracks are on his myspace ( www.myspace.com/naibudnb ) IMO, the most noteable tracks are "Aki" and "It Took A Long Time". I thought they were absolutely beautiful and I was completely mesmerized by these tunes! I never knew that there was a specific "genre" for this type of music, much less there are people that actually produce it!

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

i like them they are okay i added them as friends but they are not as good as i thought that they would of been

Closed Thread

Thread Information