AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Unfair

Junior Member vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2007 06:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile Unfair

Ok, I'm at the chat, trying to make people laugh with randomness and macros. Some people didn't like it, so I understood this and stopped. But there was one thing I made that I really liked, and just wanted to show people. But I decided to give them the option of if they wanted to see the picture. So I said, "If you are one with the lulz, PM me". At this point, some user called "Princess Zelda" says "Auron, ban vivvav", and I'm banned by Regex.
    Now I ask you, is this fair? This whole time, Princess Zelda has been whining and complaining about some photos people post up of themselves, even calling them ugly and insulting them. Meanwhile, I'm just trying to entertain people, and make them laugh. I was even giving them the option of seeing it. I just wanted to socialize with some fellow anime fans, and make them laugh with my brand of humor. Then I'm shot down by some ***** who complains to an admin.
    Not cool. Not cool at all.
    Jacob Frank

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The ban happened in error, and was lifted a few seconds after it occurred.

You should be able to get in again.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Closed Thread

Thread Information