AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you like Halloween

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

well to day is holloween where I live but Yea I like it because free candy, hoes on the street to look at, free vidio games, and money.
    What did I do so bad that my account is locked?

Senior Member bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 05:16 PM
    Threads

no...not really 'cause i can't go trick or treating anymore 'cause my mom said i'm to old to go...that means no candy for me>.<..i love candy....
    thank you Ari_86 !!!

Senior Member ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2011 10:25 AM
    in a cardboard box, at the bottom of the high street, outside mcdonalds,.
    Threads

:'( my mum and dad won't let me go trick or treating, but I'd love too....

at school they showed us a powerpoint about not getting asbos at halloween. stupid people, assuming we were doing anything. grrrrrrrrr. rub it in why don't you?
    Dreaming of sinking
    with the melody
    of the cliffs
    of eternity

Great sig by Nespa, Thank you so much! ^^

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

I love it for Chocolate.
    And I LOVE dressing up.
    Its like, my thing.
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Junior Member vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2007 06:33 AM
    Threads

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I love the Candy and Costumes. This year, I'm Dr. Mcninja!
    "Why is it that every time a new patient comes in, they can't look past the fact that Judy's a gorilla, and I'm a ninja? Can't you see we're people too? Well, except Judy. She's a gorilla."
    -Dr. Mc
    Jacob Frank

Senior Member Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 05:09 PM
    Threads

I'm also past trick or treating, but I love to got out for it. The atmoshphere is fantastic. It's my favourite celebration of the year.

It's worth going out for the costumes alone. This was us last night.

Former name - MoL Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 10:26 PM
    Threads

I don't do Halloween. I'm too old for it.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Love Halloween? I live for Halloween. My life would mean nothing if there was not a holiday that I could use as an excuse to run around and scare littles kids and steal their candy. Plus, I get to dress up like an idiot and act like a retard and blame it on the holiday!! In my eyes, Halloween is the best. Some people may say its satanic or whatever but its just a chance for kids (and adults) to be kids. Thats why I love it. =) And if you cant appriciate that, to bad cause I dont care.

~*Lady
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

Only for the candy... but it's not like i go trick or treating or anything *cough, smiles* jk, jk! really i don't though! ^^' i just buy candy bags of candy then day after that eat them, and sell them for a dollar at school; each. People are desperate enough though to buy a half of an Airhead (know those sour/regular ones that are half the size of an original one??) they pay a $1.00 for a half for only one! So i basically cheat them out of their money on Halloween, it's not really bad that i do it it's bad that they actually buy it from me! And it's fun seeing people give their money to me... lmao!
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

My church and my parents won't let me go out and trick-or-treating because my parents are christians as well, not suppose to celebrate halloween. Even if i can, i wouldn't either cos i'm truely not interested about halloween, or even care to do anything for it.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Of course =D I love going to Haunted Houses and trick-or-treatong w/ friends ^________^
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

Well, I don't really think much of Halloween. I don't go out and trick-or-treating like I used to, and ever sense, it's just annoying to run downstairs ever time someone rings your doorbell.
    Sig no longer in development...

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Halloween is X33. You get to go trick or treating. Need I say more?

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Yes my favorite thing would be going into haunted rides or houses and going trick or treating with my best friends. Its fun and pretty awesome. Just like tonight. lol cant wait till next year.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Closed Thread

Thread Information