AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: want your meaning about this

Junior Member juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 04:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down want your meaning about this

hey... i had a date today but it went totally wrong and now the chick said the worst a girl can say... yeah the guys know what those words is... she said i think we should judt be friends :'( i really love that girl and i thought we would be together for a long time and she said so too before this date :'( she told me that she loved me yesterday and today she said she dont even know real feelings cuz she never have felt love for a boy...

and the worst thing is she said these things in over sms after i went home and then i ask her why she didnt just told me that when we were together and she said that it was because she knew i would get hurt :'( like it dont hurt even more when she can only be honest over sms...

know you guys might laugh because im pathetic but i just wanted to tell about it and hear what people that i dont know thinks about it...

this is a serious thing so please dont joke with it :'(

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by juggaloDK View Post
    hey... i had a date today but it went totally wrong and now the chick said the worst a girl can say... yeah the guys know what those words is... she said i think we should judt be friends :'( i really love that girl and i thought we would be together for a long time and she said so too before this date :'( she told me that she loved me yesterday and today she said she dont even know real feelings cuz she never have felt love for a boy...

and the worst thing is she said these things in over sms after i went home and then i ask her why she didnt just told me that when we were together and she said that it was because she knew i would get hurt :'( like it dont hurt even more when she can only be honest over sms...

know you guys might laugh because im pathetic but i just wanted to tell about it and hear what people that i dont know thinks about it...

What's there to say? She doesn't dig you, dude.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Don't worry it's not you, it's her. She just has a guy she likes better.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Junior Member juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default that wasnt

that wasnt what i meant when i said i wanted to know what others thought about... i meant dont you people think its rude of her not to say it to me face to face?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks for the cheering up masa it helps...

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that wasnt what i meant when i said i wanted to know what others thought about... i meant dont you people think its rude of her not to say it to me face to face?
    No, it would have been ruder to not tell you at all.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

its rude to say it over sms when she could have said it to my face...

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

its rude to say it over sms when she could have said it to my face...
    And?

What do you want us to say, she was a horrible person? No one here knows your girlfriend, we can't say whether her method was warranted or not.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Mmmm...juggaloDK..you have to move on. Tim can heal wounds...I know how you feel but don't forget! she's not the only girl in the worl.^_^ Goodluck!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i didnt say i wanted that... i just wish people would agree with me that it was rude and cowardish of her not telling me face to face when i asked her if something was wrong instead of sending an sms after i have gotten home about her thinking we should just be friends... you are rude too when you answer like that to something about another persons feelings being hurt... i dont really know if you can even feel compassion with other living beings... not to be rude but please try to see this from my point of view or imagine someone did the same thing to you or leave this thread... sorry if i sound rude but im a little unstable right now because of my heart being broken in half

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Hmm horrible incident with woman. She doesn't like you. Doesn't have the ability to do it in person. She's not worth it. Move on. Sure it sucks. It hurts. That's life. You get rejected and accepted. I would know. I've had it bad too. (Just look at my pics and what I type. lol.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bulmagenious View Post
    Mmmm...juggaloDK..you have to move on. Tim can heal wounds...I know how you feel but don't forget! she's not the only girl in the worl.^_^ Goodluck!
    thanks for the reply and ill try to remember that... im glad some people can see it from my point of view and shows compassion... thank you very much

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

It sounds more like you came here looking to find people who would agree with you purly to make yourself feel better. And now that people say things that you do not like, you attack them.
    Well here is my opinion - the internet, and open forums, are not the best place to open your heart to. Secondly, she did not tell you in person, but she did tell you, and without dragging you out for months in advance, so be greatful that she told you her true feelings. Furhermore, as to the correctness of not telling you in person or not, there is really no moral code covering the internet communications - it was around before those times.

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Hmm horrible incident with woman. She doesn't like you. Doesn't have the ability to do it in person. She's not worth it. Move on. Sure it sucks. It hurts. That's life. You get rejected and accepted. I would know. I've had it bad too. (Just look at my pics and what I type. lol.)
    thanks mate it helps... i have been through alot of these situations but it doesnt really get easier...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    It sounds more like you came here looking to find people who would agree with you purly to make yourself feel better. And now that people say things that you do not like, you attack them.
    Well here is my opinion - the internet, and open forums, are not the best place to open your heart to. Secondly, she did not tell you in person, but she did tell you, and without dragging you out for months in advance, so be greatful that she told you her true feelings. Furhermore, as to the correctness of not telling you in person or not, there is really no moral code covering the internet communications - it was around before those times.
    i am attacking no one... i seek answers that has something to do with this topic and not cold heartet answers like so what... try to see it from my point of view... oh and where i come from we find it rude breaking up in letters or sms... calling to break up is acceptable but still a little rude and i am happy she told me of her feelings she just did it in a wrong way... i even asked her if something was wrong when we were together and she lied and said that nothing was wrong... well i am most sorry if you find this offensive but i find the way she broke up rude especially because she lied to me and said nothing was wrong just 10 minutes before i went home

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, you should -not- proceed to stalk the poor girl, and be happy she went on a date with you to begin with.

Maybe she doesn't like Juggalos. I know most girls dont.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Member Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2011 01:28 AM
    Threads

well.
    she must've known you were going to react like this
    which is why she sent it in sms form.

you're the one who asked her to begin with.
    just because you don't like what you hear doesn't mean she is a coward.

besides, i don't think you would have loved her for a long time if you're going to turn your back on her and say she's rude, a coward, etc.
    심혼의 개기식.
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars a.p.a.r.t.:

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i am attacking no one... i seek answers that has something to do with this topic and not cold heartet answers like so what... try to see it from my point of view... oh and where i come from we find it rude breaking up in letters or sms... calling to break up is acceptable but still a little rude and i am happy she told me of her feelings she just did it in a wrong way... i even asked her if something was wrong when we were together and she lied and said that nothing was wrong... well i am most sorry if you find this offensive but i find the way she broke up rude especially because she lied to me and said nothing was wrong just 10 minutes before i went home
    So, to review:
    • OP wants people to agree with him, give him sympathy, and tell him his Ex was a jerk.
    • If you don't agree based on the details OP has given, you are cold-harded.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Tim can heal wounds...
    Yep, Tim's a good guy. He fixed my car too!
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Zelda View Post
    well.
    she must've known you were going to react like this
    which is why she sent it in sms form.

you're the one who asked her to begin with.
    just because you don't like what you hear doesn't mean she is a coward.

besides, i don't think you would have loved her for a long time if you're going to turn your back on her and say she's rude, a coward, etc.
    i still love her but what she did was simply rude saying that isnt turning my back on her... and every danish girl knows that it hurt people a lot more breaking up in an sms than saying it face to face...

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I think your over reacting to a little situation (Not to mention this should probably be in your journal or blog or something >.>) You tried. You failed. She doesnt like you, move on. That sounds mean, but thats the cold hard truth of the world. And about her not saying it face-to-face, she prolly knew you'd react like this or she didnt want to have to watch your heart break. I think you should just move on and find another girl who loves you and doesnt change her mind about that as much as this girl seems to ^.^;

And on a sidenote having nothing to do with the matter at hand, you need to stop double posting o.o
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 10-19-2007 at 02:24 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    So, to review:
    • OP wants people to agree with him, give him sympathy, and tell him his Ex was a jerk.
    • If you don't agree based on the details OP has given, you are cold-harded.
    know you are completely ignoring what i said... i dont want you or anyone to call my ex a jerk or anything i just want people like you who obviously dont feel compassion about others to see it from my point of view... wouldnt you think it was rude if your girlfriend lied to you by saying nothing is wrong when you ask her and later break up telling you she dont love you anymore?

well i know you will never get to see it like me because your life probably is easy or that the world has been so hard on you th you have lost the feelings for other human beings...

and if you dont mind i would like you to leave my topic since your post's is rude and have no relevance to this topic...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Well, you can take your rage out on her if you want but I don't think it will work....
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

and if you dont mind i would like you to leave my topic since your post's is rude and have no relevance to this topic...
    ~ Off topic~ Just because you started this thread does not give you the authority to kick anyone out, especially a moderator >.>
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 10-19-2007 at 02:27 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    I think your over reacting to a little situation (Not to mention this should probably be in your journal or blog or something >.>) You tried. You failed. She doesnt like you, move on. That sounds mean, but thats the cold hard truth of the world. And about her not saying it face-to-face, she prolly knew you'd react like this or she didnt want to have to watch your heart break. I think you should just move on and find another girl who loves you and doesnt change her mind about that as much as this girl seems to ^.^;

And on a sidenote having nothing to do with the matter at hand, you need to stop double posting o.o
    double posting? sorry ^^;

i know i should find another one but its hard when you still have feelings for your ex... maybe i should call some friends and drown my sorrow in alcohol... then there's a chance they can talk me into finding someone else and forget my ex

Closed Thread

Thread Information