AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You know your teacher is phyco when...

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ah sure...i do have a teacher that goes very psycho often times. He's my English teacher and was my teacher since i was a sophomore, now i'm a senior and i have him again for English. I should say that he's always psycho, and i'm tired of his psychoness.

He talks very poetic whenever he speak out, like no one in class can understand what he's talking about. He's passionate about poems, so he think he's a poem person(i don't know that work). Often i fall asleep with a several students because he's boring, and he makes us write peoms all the time just because he personally get obsessed of poems. The most psycho thing about him is that NO ONE can ever read his handwriting, we all need him to interpret what he wrote. He holds the pen so high above the lead and he talks like he's in another world while writing it, which makes me becomes unconscious like a real poem writer. He's retarded! I wanna get out of his class now.

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

belive it or not a teacher at my old school "father justin" is chruch preast but quit to teach. he weres the white collor thing and long black robes he aslo carrys around a bible, but he curses all the time and will wack you with his bible if you piss him of......no joke HE IS PYCSO no dought dude
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've had a bunch of odd teachers though I doubt very many would be considered "pyscho" with the exception of my old social studies/geography teacher; she has a few issues with life. She's bipolar or something and has "two personalities." When our class is being good she likes to be called by her real name but when we're misbehaving she takes out " Madame Cruelle" and that's what we have to call her by. She never really taught us either, she mostly talked about her cat during class and then she'd give us a five page examination in small print. She's always late 15 minutes for class and surfs around french forums laughing her head off while looking at shoes on Ebay.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Once again, it is me and Fox's French teacher...she flexed her arms today while singing and dancing in French....I seriously need to record her...YOU TUBE! x3

Oooh I also just remember my 5th grade English teacher, she would always pause after like 2 words in a sentence:
    The dog < pause > jumped < pause > over the < pause > cat.
    That isn't phsyco, but just annyoing -.-

And my World History teacher this year..she is so annoying. Like everyone is failing her class b/c she doesn't explain things well, she says certine things are okay, but then marks points off b/c it wasn't right. Like we had to make a map of India pop up, I asked her if I coulod make little shark fins for the ocean to pop up, she said okay. I get my grading paper back, she marked off 10 points for not making the ocean pop up. I asked her about it, but she just said it wasn't popped up and that she said didn't say that. So no chnages -.- And she also showed us her wedding pictures...they are horried..< sits in featle postition > Must forget..must forget..

Our keyboarding teacher from 5th and 6th grade, she also pauses between sentences, she scratches her butt, she spits while she talks, she'd hover over you while you were typing and if you type like an extra letter in a word by accident..she'd scold you -.- , she wouldn't let us go the bathroom, my friend Alexis felt sick like she was gonna throw up, the teacher wouldn't let her go to the clinic or restroom, on the way back to homeroom, she threw up.

I forget which teacher it was but my friend forgot her calculator for math and got a detention <.< >.>;
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

My art/drama teacher in grades 8-10 was a strange but amazing teacher all together! He would demonstrate famous artists by doing what they did from time to time... I can't remember the artist to have thrown a chair across the room, but my teacher demonstrated that for us. He also would randomly talk to his artwork or out of random to absolutely no one in particular and would thwack the desks out of random with a stick, ruler, or a pole, etc... what ever he was able to obtain. He once I believe painted on some of the lockers in the school or that is what the rumour was anyways once the drama room was torn down. He was a strange yet bizzare fellow, however hilarious none the less! I would often go on Europe trips with the Fine Arts which he was one of the teachers that went on those adventures too.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2016 08:27 PM
    Threads

I never really had any psycho teachers but there were some pretty psycho kids in my class o.O

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 04:20 PM
    around that corner hiding in the trash can
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i wish TT_TT

I just remembered our third band director..He scarred everyone in band.
    We will never forget the day that Amie came to town.....
    So Mr. Foster was in college and one of his friends introduced him to her acquaintance. She was bubbly and all giggles, but before she could speak Mr. Foster said,"Wait, your name is Amie spelled a-m-i-e."
    "Yeah! how did you know?" she asked.
    He then went into a cheer leading routine.
    *jumps into air and does split*
    "MY NAME IS AMIE!
    *clap*
    MY NAME IS AMIE!
    *clap*
    A
    M
    *giggles*
    MY NAME IS AMIE!"
    That day he was dubbed a weinie by the low brass and high woodwind sections.
    Last edited by foxkit2409; 10-19-2007 at 06:37 PM.

Awesome set from Toboe-chan!
    " Do not follow in my footsteps, I run into walls. "
    Dats true <.< >.>

Click here to level up my card!

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Hahaha xD Mr. Foster is histarical. Lolz.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Uh.. lets see..
    My 7th grade geography teacher used to say "Hi-yah!" and chuck random things at students. The phrase "Dont make me come back there and connect your freckles!" was used by him a number of times that year

My choir teacher everyday, makes us scream E-yaw!! and Sue-ee!!! at the top of our lungs for about 5 minutes each.

My Algebra teacher this year is by far the most psycho out of my teachers. If someone knocks at the door, she flings it open and screams "HELLO?!?!" into the hallway, and it echoes for about 5 minutes.
    Our mascot is the cardinal and this teacher has a little stuffed cardinal on her desk and she chucked it at someone sitting next to me for talking. Later she threatened her with "Danielle, cardinals are gonna start flying if you dont stop talking!"
    Two days ago, we were talking about polynomials and within 5 minutes it led to her talking about the little midget dude on Fantasy Island who always says "De plane! De Plane!" >.>

Heres the most psycho teacher ever, not one of mine though:
    This lady was your typical, grumpy, old choir teacher. But she forced her students to get their hair done in all the same styles. You werent allowed to wear nail polish in her class either. Even paid to take them all to the same salon to get them all done exactly the same. And if she didnt like your hair or if you didnt want to change it, she'd place you in front of the class and just cut it all off, as an example for the class. The lady got arrested for something I think, but it was my choir teachers sister....
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 10-19-2007 at 07:54 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2017 03:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

I had a literature teacher who had old Star Trek posters and calendars strewn about the room. He routinely quoted the series as if it were the product of a great philosopher.

I had a geography teacher who had an obsession with the National Geographic Society. All of his maps were from 1978, so we students were forced to drawn in all of eastern Europe.

I had an English teacher who tried to convince the whole class to become homosexuals. THIS IS NO JOKE.

I had a history teacher who did not believe that Neville Chamberlain, Curtis LeMay, and Uncle Joe (another way to refer to Stalin) were real. Puns about Gorbachev's birthmark and Breshnev's hair & eyebrows were also lost on her, as was my refering to Russia as "Putin's Playhouse."

I had another literature teacher who seemingly did nothing but peddle his own (terrible) book.

I have a forgetful, rather eccentric physics teacher. If ever the absent minded professor could be brought to flesh, it would be him. He injures himself regularly.

These were all freaks, but they weren't quite psycho.
    You know that your teacher is dangerous when they have Pol Pot posters all over the room and quote him at length. Watch out for emulators.

The physics teacher that I mentioned earlier isn't psychotic but still could pose a danger to one's physical integrity. He would perform "demonstrations" that include a "tramp barbie" (his own term) set on fire and launched across the room. When I saw this, he sent a stack of homework papers up in flames. This is routine in his class; it's fun but slightly dangerous.

It's been interesting, if nothing else.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 10-24-2007 at 07:55 PM. Reason: I forgot Cambodia's madman.

~*Sweet Maid*~ ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

This year I got a really odd Geogrpahy teacher,she dosen't tell us that she is going to take a test and when she takes a test all of us didn't study because we didn't know that she was going to take a test and then she gives us 2 minuters to "learn" something and takes the test and we all fail! >_<!!

And our science teacher is also weird,during lectures she stares at one person for 5 minutes while she is explaining and that is really scary...!!

And last year I had this history teacher who would use bad language when someone talks to her,there was a person in the class who didn't knew which page we were supposed to write on and she yells out something bad and all of my friends went O_O!!!!!!!...XD.And my friend said,"I thought we were not allowed to used bad language in this school",and then he got detention for "arguing" with the teacher...
    ||Day Dreaming~<3

Member PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 02:57 PM
    Threads

I have this crazy math teacher she said we were all stupid and she would rather teach a group of third graders. And she always gives us a 100 question test every friday i have failed much
    Ask a ninja Rules

(\_/)
    (o.0)
    (>:<)

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunch and good with ketchup

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i dont really have a psycho teacher but i have the annoying one.
    he was my history teacher. he would never give a perfect point for students for years and its just because the length of the answers and bla bla bla. i gotta write the answers same as in the book and i had to make it very long!!
    the max point i could reach in my former school in his class was 9,5 out of 10!!

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

When they state that "You should only use a small amount of [insert chemical name here]" then proceeds to use half the bottle, and pours flammable liquids onto the students tables, then set fire to the liquid. Also add several rather unsafe methods of experimenting with chemicals, and putting jelly babies into test tubes containing either weed killer or something similar to it (heated with a bunsen burner).

And right now, I wonder how many times I completely disregarded grammar in that paragraph.
    Last edited by Storm Strife; 10-24-2007 at 05:13 PM.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2013 06:14 PM
    Threads

Interesting topic

Back in grade 10 in civics class I had the infamous Mr Vorster. I wasn't really sure what accent he had. He was a psycho but hilarious at the same time, when someone wasn't doing work or talking when they weren't supposed to Mr Vorster would threaten to "Beat them with a blunt heavy object" or "Stick a piece of chalk in their eye". I passed that class even though I did minimal work, hehe (I hate politics so why should I do work associated with them?). Alot of people are scared of him but he just looks like a funny old man to me XD

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Heres one I just remembered, my 8th grade science/chemistry teacher. I wont go through the whole story but she brought a blow torch into class and lit a bunch of pieces of paper on fire with it, then proceeded to walk around the room with it, explaining the law of conservation of mass >.>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

-Property of Ky Love- Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 02:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cpt Fox McCloud

When he tried to open a door with an axe, on Halloween day and started to scream, "Here's Johnny". Like the signature from International 4-8818 signature, except he was not dressed as Willy Wonka.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai Ryu Scorpion View Post
    except he was not dressed as Willy Wonka.
    Indeed he's not. He goes as little Charlie Bucket and ambushes unsuspecting individuals. The "good boy" aura ensures that he's undetected.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

-Property of Ky Love- Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 02:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cpt Fox McCloud

Quote Originally Posted by baka_black View Post
    Indeed he's not. He goes as little Charlie Bucket and ambushes unsuspecting individuals. The "good boy" aura ensures that he's undetected.
    Actually that never had happen I was just messin' around, but he did go as a serial killer with an axe on a Halloween party. It was so funny, I started laughing so hard he had the grin, and fake blood everywhere. Lol, but I started laughing when you said, "Ambushes unsuspecting individuals".

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

a 75 lbs dumbell weight rolled and fell on my friends foot in gym class recently
    the next day my friend gave the gym teacher a doctors note saying she had a bone bruise and couldn't do anything of the extreme in gym class
    our gym teacher was making us run for 30 minutes on gym class
    she said if we stopped running we would get no credit for gym that day
    my friend stopped cause her foot hurt so bad and the gym teacher yelled out that she failed
    evil and phyco >_______<

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2008 02:16 PM
    Threads

I don't know about psycho but, my graphic arts teacher back in the 7th grade was pretty weird, he always would say at the in of class clean up time extermely slow, almost like in slow motion like this, ccllleeaannn uuuuupp ttiiimmmee! And he had a very dull voice, like the guy from the clear eye commercial.
    I always thought it was funny as hell, but you got to be there to see what I mean, because the way he says it is just too funny, but still weird.
    And then we would always get forein substitute teachers, not that I don't like forein people it's just that when you can't understand half the stuff they say, it's really difficult to learn anything at all. Most of the time the kids in my old class would just ignore them and talk the whole period.
    And also my bad if my spellings sucks, I'm really sleepy right now.
    Last edited by Tenchi_fan; 10-26-2007 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Crappy spelling^^

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

When they don't teach you how to spell psycho properly.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2016 10:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know your students hate you when they go on anime forums to diss you.

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I don't have any psycho teachers. A few classmates of mine are pretty crazy thou'.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

-When you ask her/him a question and when she/he doesn't know the answer he/she asks you back "you don't know?.. Well then, that's you assignment for today." or when he/she keeps on drooling for no reason.
    -When the teacher acts like a ninja before he/she enters the classroom. Saying.. "kagebunshin no jutsu.." [Maybe something like that.. I'm not sure. >__>]

Closed Thread

Thread Information