AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wondering about WoW

Member Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2008 05:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Patch 2.3.

All quests from level 10-60 give more XP, and it takes less XP to level from those levels.
    So leveling won't be much of a hastle.

And yeah, I play poopcraft.
    My character list looks like this.

70 Dreanei Mage
    26 Blood Elf Paladin
    29 Dreanei Warrior
    18 Dreanei Priest
    39 Night Elf Hunter
    14 Dreanei Paladin
    8 Human Rogue
    6 Night Elf Druid (The only Male)
    6 Dreanei Shaman
    21 Human Warlock

yea quest are ez but it takes crap load of amount of time and effort to get back where other people gears are just so that they are equal.....

i had a lvl 60 paladin with like tier 2/2.5 back in the old days
    then i give up cause of time/real life issues and other stuff
    honestly i say it was a good choice to drop the game.

it was taking way too much time then its suppose to. 4-6 hour of raid to get a graphic item, worst is when u didnt get it/jacked or the boss did not drop the item u want, so a wasted 4-6 hours for nothing

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

I play pretty casually. Some friends who had been playing since the early WoW days got me to start playing last month. Much to their dismay I hop on about once or twice a week now.

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    I don't like Arena. I don't really much care for PvP in general, actually, and stay far away from it unless pursued or attacked first. Though, now that they have released the Gladiator Gear season 1 set as PvP rewards for AB, AV, EoS, and the like, I find myself partaking just to get it.

Also, a change to that list. The Warrior I had on Quel'Dorei is now located on Uldum as well. Server transfers are loads of fun.

Oh shut up. You did it for me and LOVED it. <3 ;P

My hunter is now level 45. I feel so...happy. -sniffle.-

I put Uldum, didn't I?

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Amuro112 View Post
    it was taking way too much time then its suppose to. 4-6 hour of raid to get a graphic item, worst is when u didnt get it/jacked or the boss did not drop the item u want, so a wasted 4-6 hours for nothing
    Wow, aren't you the greedy little one.

If you play an MMO for gear and being ZOMG T3H AWSOME KWHFBKBKBEEBVM then don't even bother playing them.

Member Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112 has much to be proud of Amuro112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Wow, aren't you the greedy little one.

If you play an MMO for gear and being ZOMG T3H AWSOME KWHFBKBKBEEBVM then don't even bother playing them.

ok.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Well just to bump this topic around I guess here's some random musings I've done while playing WoW recently:

I'm still adjusting playing on the Horde side. You figure after hitting 60 and going to Outlands I'd get the hang of being a member of the Horde but I still end up rolling into Honor Hold by accident sometimes.

Also in the server I'm in there seems to be an infamous Human Mage that flys around her netherdrake 1-2shotting people questing in Hellfire Pennisula. I've been "pwned" by her a couple of times and I guess it's my initiation into Outlands I suppose haha.

Also my alt, a Troll Rogue, is extremely satisfying to play. Now, I've played through a hunter and paly to level 70 and my warrior is now 63. I have a good handful of alts that have made it to 30+ and at least each one of my characters has been ganked by a rogue. Now that I'm playing one...I see the satisfaction of killing someone when they're sitting down to drink OR cheap shotting a hunter when he just sent his pet to attack a mob.

I mean I hated rogues with a passion. They gank you when you're not at full health and if they fail the gank they Vanish OR pop sprint and make a fast break for it. Now that I'm...returning the favor so to speak I find it hilariously fun. I guess this is why you pick a rogue (imo) haha. Anyways he's nothing fancy, just hit 40 and got him his mount so nothing dangerous yet. Still it is fun to kill someone and stealth out of the area so they don't go looking for you. BG's are fun as well since I can ninja flag nodes in AB or stalk the flag holder on the Alliance side and await for backup.

Well those are just some random thoughts as I went through my daily routine in Azeroth. Looking forward to finally having a 70 Horde Character and yes...I enjoy playing Horde than Alliance. There's just something about killing gnomes that gets me all jittery with excitement, I think it's the way they jump in the air when they die ^^.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Senior Member Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

I got a warlock and a shaman to lvl 70. Both of them are in full epic gear. It took up way to much time to do so. Raiding is kind of fun at first but it gets old.

Edit: I sunk too much of my life into that game to not brag. Armory the character Taim on the server Echo Isles if you wanna see a real warlock.
    Last edited by Ball Tripper; 01-18-2008 at 07:07 PM.

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IzumiKonata

World of warcraft is pretty lame.

Well, You are what you play.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kogami[LC] View Post
    World of warcraft is pretty lame.

Well, You are what you play.
    So, I take it you don't play anything, then?
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IzumiKonata

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    So, I take it you don't play anything, then?

Oh. I play video games.

I'm just not a fan of world of warcraft.

The graphics and game play aren't anything to WoW about.

Personally, In my opinion, so many other games are better.

I think WoW is lame.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kogami[LC] View Post
    Oh. I play video games.

I'm just not a fan of world of warcraft.

The graphics and game play aren't anything to WoW about.

Personally, In my opinion, so many other games are better.

I think WoW is lame.

Well then, may I ask why you felt you needed to reply in a thread about WoW by calling its players lame? Kindly take thine e-peen back to /v/ where it belongs.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol epeen i havent heard that word in a while.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Well then, may I ask why you felt you needed to reply in a thread about WoW by calling its players lame? Kindly take thine e-peen back to /v/ where it belongs.
    Just when I was about to respond, looks like you beat me to the punch Sanosuke haha.

Anyways, just for curiousities sake...anyone know who "Athene" is?

He is the self-proclaimed "Best Paladin in the World (of Warcraft)." My prediction is that he will be as iconic as "Leeroy Jenkins." Try to YouTube for his videos, they are pretty entertaining to watch. Take him seriously or jokingly, the choice is up to you BUT he does have the gear and...arena rating to back up some of his statements (at one point he was ranked 1st in his arena pvp block).

So yeah, if you guys and gals have some time to kill just YouTube some of Athene's videos. Some tags to help you narrow down your search would be "Athene is Real" and "Best Paladin in the World."

After you see his video you will be doing the Athene aka

"SCFFFT (people spell it differently, I gotta fish around for how Athene spells it haha) Around the Corner!"

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea i just saw a video his him vs a mage in IF
    hes pretty good as a holy paladin but the mage was crap. i mean he blinked just to catch him
    that only is goina get a hammer of justice in the face.

have u guys heard of JAMAZ and mchammer tho? those were paladins of paladins imo tho they were long time ago

<3 reck/holy pallies i even made it somewhat close it was that deadly with damage and support
    Last edited by Amuro112; 01-19-2008 at 01:55 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amuro112 View Post
    yea i just saw a video his him vs a mage in IF
    hes pretty good as a holy paladin but the mage was crap. i mean he blinked just to catch him
    that only is goina get a hammer of justice in the face.

have u guys heard of JAMAZ and mchammer tho? those were paladins of paladins imo tho they were long time ago

<3 reck/holy pallies i even made it somewhat close it was that deadly with damage and support
    Oh lordie I remember the deadly "Reck Bombs"!

One shotting Rag "ftw" haha.

The video you saw of Athene v. The Mage is the one where he lost right? I thought it was hilarious when the guy quoted a post from Athene at the end of the video and played a Kira Laugh at the very end.

His movie seems interesting as well if you didn't check out the trailer for it. It seems like a parody of Borat and of course it's shot documentary style.

Paly's were awesome, then they got gimped but were still great healers and now they're healing is still good but it isn't what it used to be...why did they nerf Divine Illumination to 60%! I loved doing my infinite flash heals (well as long as they crit). Pvp'ing with a Holy Paly is fun as well since its all about survivability instead of mowing a guy down with damage.

Prot Paly v. Prot Warrior duels though...haha those are endless. My friend and I had literally a fifteen minute duel just slapping each other with our 1h-ers and when I bubble healed he went ahead and bandaged up haha (my HoJ was on CD at some points so I couldn't stun him outta the bandage).

Well the days of my Paly is long gone now and I have my Warrior to play with now. I do miss paly healing though, all I did was flash heal spam and read manga...I don't really have that luxary when I'm tanking =(.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

post removed for language
    Last edited by Amuro112; 01-23-2008 at 02:23 AM.

Senior Member Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

The boss you are speaking of is Doom Lord Kazzak, the raid boss to the north east of Thrallmar. Also High Lord Kruul in south west blasted lands had the same fight mechanics in the old world. And yes I experienced much griefing involving Kazzak. The first time my guild attempted Kazzak it was pretty much impossible due to half a dozen members of the opposing faction suiciding into him, and healing him when they died.

Just because of the way the fight is set up makes it more trouble than it's worth. Eventually a guild can go and kill him on the first attempt before anybody else knows about it and can go try to mess with it. Or a guild can do enough damage that even with jerks healing the boss it will still die. But at that point you will likely have better loot than what he drops anyway.
    Two sides of the same coin; when happiness is unknown, sorrow has no meaning. The pain is lessened.

Junior Member Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz has a brilliant future Doddz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2008 10:16 PM
    Threads

I too have been playing this game for faaaar to long. Well since the Europeon servers were opened at least.
    I play on the Steamwheedle Cartel - Alliance Side - EU

70 Paladin
    70 Warrior
    70 Priest
    70 Warlock
    43 Hunter
    16 Shaman

I have a habit of completing a character just to move on to the next

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Masaki View Post
    He is the self-proclaimed "Best Paladin in the World (of Warcraft)." My prediction is that he will be as iconic as "Leeroy Jenkins." Try to YouTube for his videos, they are pretty entertaining to watch. Take him seriously or jokingly, the choice is up to you BUT he does have the gear and...arena rating to back up some of his statements (at one point he was ranked 1st in his arena pvp block).

So yeah, if you guys and gals have some time to kill just YouTube some of Athene's videos. Some tags to help you narrow down your search would be "Athene is Real" and "Best Paladin in the World."

After you see his video you will be doing the Athene aka

"SCFFFT (people spell it differently, I gotta fish around for how Athene spells it haha) Around the Corner!"

I just looked this up, and while it is indeed hilarious because he's so damn arrogant, there are others who are more memorable. Notably Alamo and Kralnor, though they're mainly forum-famous.

Heck, Kralnor's got a WoW TCG card. His staff is a good one, after all.

Senior Member Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Golden State Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 03:49 PM
    Threads

I love WoW. So much, in fact, that I've retired from the game four times already. Depending if I have free time, I usually pop back in from time to time.

Yisun
    Night Elf Hunter.
    Windrunner (PvE)
    Last edited by Golden State Warrior; 01-25-2008 at 07:58 PM.

"Coach, how do you eat cream puffs?"

"Cream puffs, you ask? Well... I start by splitting it in half... and eating the lid after dipping it in the cream from the bottom... and then I eat the bottom half. This way, I don't have to worry about any cream spliing out... while maintaining a balance between cream and puff."

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I Play ^_^ I'v played since about 04 when it came out. Though my main is still only lvl 55 >_<

Name-Kina
    Race-Nightelf
    LVL-55
    Class-Hunter
    Realm-Draenor
    Guild- Heavens Guardian Angels ^_^
    I also have A Lvl 20 Bloodelf named Kaeyena on the same realm with my own guild callled Childish Intentions

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. I play wow (^__^)

Night Elf Druid - 70
    Gnome Rogue - 70
    Draenei Mage - 50
    Human Warrior - 62

And some other alts xD

(Yes, I am a G33K)
    Last edited by Inactive Account 0061; 02-15-2008 at 06:58 AM.

Senior Member .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Server - Gorgonash
    Level - 70 Rogue Stealthrogue
    Level - 46 Mage Unseenfate
    Level - 30's Every other class
    Server - Silverhand
    Level - 70 Hunter Edriestle or Edreistle (havn't played in awile)

For all those saying you have around 6-7 level 70's I highly doubt it unless your playing on a private server or the public test realms... But who knows, and why would you even lie about it?

~Battousai
    Hitokiri "Battousai The Manslayer"

Master of Speed
    Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu
    "Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"

My Favorite Quote -
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

I started playing WoW beginning of January.

Faction: Alliance FTW
    Server: Mok'Nathal
    Race: Dwarf
    Name: Ghorah
    Class: Hunter
    Level: 48

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 10:36 AM
    Threads

Horde baby.
    Last edited by Metronome; 04-01-2008 at 09:37 PM.
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

Closed Thread

Thread Information