AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: silly photo contest; win $10k!

Junior Member Naive07 is infamous around these parts Naive07 is infamous around these parts Naive07's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 07:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation silly photo contest; win $10k!

Hi animeform.com! Do you like to take pictures of your facial expressions? If you're shy, this is not for you. You have to make your face look like an emoticon. Whoever does that the best is gonna win $10,000. Check out this link if you're interested:
    Link removed by Bean
    PS: Sorry in advance if you think this is an ad. I had a lot of fun with this, so I'm hoping other people will too! Plus if you're so rich you don't need the $, I envy you.
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 10-08-2007 at 08:19 PM.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Naive07 View Post
    Hi animeform.com! Do you like to take pictures of your facial expressions? If you're shy, this is not for you. You have to make your face look like an emoticon. Whoever does that the best is gonna win $10,000. Check out this link if you're interested:
    Link removed by Bean
    PS: Sorry in advance if you think this is an ad. I had a lot of fun with this, so I'm hoping other people will too! Plus if you're so rich you don't need the $, I envy you.
    Were not interested and were all very rich here.

Closed Thread

Thread Information