AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Member I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2008 07:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Online Dating

Do you think online dating is wrong?Personally i think it can happen.I mean you can find love anywere!Feel free to express you opinion love to hear what you have to say!
    Are you a fan?P.S. I made the pic. If you want one just pm me!

Junior Member kimiko_loves_itachi is on a distinguished road kimiko_loves_itachi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

umm...i think that people who feel like they found love on the internet can feel and do what they want....we cant control the choices that they make or dont make....so if someone feels like they found love on the internet....then be careful and be happy!^.^
    ~kimiko~

Member I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i totally agrre with you!watch out not every one online is right!

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

Alright alright.... Listen.. there are those people who do use it for the wrong reasons... but... not every one does it. Online relationships are actually working out more and more these days. I personally believe that you can find love, and I have, online.

I don't understand people saying that you can't find love online.. because you can.. you get to know someone's personality... so if you fall in love.. it's with something that matters.. not just their looks.
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jamie5192 View Post
    Alright alright.... Listen.. there are those people who do use it for the wrong reasons... but... not every one does it. Online relationships are actually working out more and more these days. I personally believe that you can find love, and I have, online.

I don't understand people saying that you can't find love online.. because you can.. you get to know someone's personality... so if you fall in love.. it's with something that matters.. not just their looks.
    agreed.I had a relationship but i couldnt stand not being able to see him so he disided to break up.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How do you truly know someones personality ONLINE? you can't. Being in person with someone seeing their face, their reactions, their expressions, and the way they act on a day to day is who they are. Not whatever persona they attempt to portray online. While the internet can introduce you to someone online, you have to know them face to face for it to be love. Can it lead to love, yeah, but only when you make the decision to actually get to know the other person and spend lots and lots of face time with them. Other than that its an infatuation.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

It depends on if you're dating long term on the Internet... I think that if you are, then that's pretty much a fake relationship. You have to see each other once in awhile, at least.

I think it's great for people who have met online and have gotten together. Meeting each other on the Internet is similar to meeting each other in real life. But to keep a relationship on the Internet is just... =/ ... not real.

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    Threads

I agree with Minako, it can lead to "love" I guess, but it's pretty frivolous to throw that word around if you've never actually meant someone.

And it's my personal opinion, (from experience) that meeting someone by change in real life, is so much more fun and realistic than having a few months period of online courting.

I don't know I guess I don't see the romance in that, and chances are you'll end up meeting them and feel nothing at all, and then you'll have to think about all the things you said, and thought you meant.

And I am rambling

But in short, it works for some, but I really think it gets messy for most.
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This thread again -_-...
    Do we need to have this thread so many times in a 6 month period?

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I don't believe is very health the best relation you could have and you have not clue if the person is telling you the truth or just lying about everything

Senior Member hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna's Avatar
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 02:51 PM
    Threads

i don't think it's bad but i mean it would be difficult.... i mean what if you forget to set a time to see each other and then don't see each other for teh next 3-10 months!!!! that coul be bad *nod*
    Live and let live.
    Die being alive.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    This thread again -_-...
    i 2nd that.

What Minako said was pretty much it. You can, but not if you don't meet him/her in real life.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I LoVE EACH ONE OF YALLS REPLIES AND OPINIONS!!!!

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

Well, I think it's fine to date on the internet.

I have a boyfriend on here(this site), but I've seen him. Usually we have Webcam on MSN. <3

We're doing just fine<333

Siggy Made by me!

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No, its just plain stupid. You can't truly love someone online. And how do you know that they don't already have a partner? You don't. >.>

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Personally NO because up until now its legal, hmm.. online prostitution a different story ... progressing and prospering your relationship online?? Possible, Love is a subjective matter for each individual.

Example: "oooh.. I love him for doing sweet things for me" or " I love him because he takes care of me" or "I love him because he's so cute online"...etc.

Knowing a person from loving him/her is of different state sometimes. Its like saying "I love my dog", do you know your dog very well to actually love it? Yes. In contrast "I love ( insert person's name here you met online )"...

But over all, in answering your question, "is it possible?"..Yes, (see explanation above). This may really conclude that love is a subjective matter. =]

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I remember i started this topic two years ago, i can't believe that this has became a popular topic =]

Personally, i don't care about online dating is wrong or not, i know that i'm not doing it.

Online dating is an experience that tells you that this ain't going to work out right, because you can't really see the other side of the person. However, 1 out of 10 online dating worked out right.

I personally don't suggest online dating but i'm not saying this is wrong or not, but it just wouldn't lead to the good result as you expected.

Go head and go for it, but one thing i would ALWAYS say: Do not regret afterward.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post
    Online dating is an experience that tells you that this ain't going to work out right, because you can't really see the other side of the person. However, 1 out of 10 online dating worked out right.
    I'm pretty sure in most cases, only 1 out of 10 real relationships work out. Unless you're one of those lucky people who find your true love in the first person you date.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    How do you truly know someones personality ONLINE? you can't. Being in person with someone seeing their face, their reactions, their expressions, and the way they act on a day to day is who they are. Not whatever persona they attempt to portray online. While the internet can introduce you to someone online, you have to know them face to face for it to be love. Can it lead to love, yeah, but only when you make the decision to actually get to know the other person and spend lots and lots of face time with them. Other than that its an infatuation.
    You know, I used to think much the same way, but somehow or another I did find myself falling in love with SGI before we were able to actually meet in person. I often wonder if that would have happened if not for finding ways to express ourselves outside of email and IMs. We took pictures, sent letters/packages, talked on the phone whenever possible and...I don't know, it just happened. Of course, I was nervous when we met face-to-face because while the love was there, there was no way of knowing if the physical attraction would be without actually meeting.

But, luckily for us, it was, and now we're married ^_^

I do think we're a bit of an unusual case, though, especially as we were not able to meet in person for several years after first meeting online. Over 3 years, in fact.

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Cool

wow! great story... even though its kinda late to say this, Congratulations Fabala!!

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm going to disagree with our site goddess.
    The dangers of an on-line relationship aren't really that much different from one off-line. Do you need face time? Sure, you do, but I think an on-line relationship can work if you use other means of communication (ie: telephone and postal service in addition to IMs and email). Meeting is always good, but as with any "blind" date, a public venue is always best as is having your own transportation. On-line relationships take a lot more work as they tend to be long distance relationships (which means you have to work twice as hard to maintain that connection as do those in your average relationship).
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    How do you truly know someones personality ONLINE? you can't. Being in person with someone seeing their face, their reactions, their expressions, and the way they act on a day to day is who they are.
    Well, that is half true. There is a lot of work going on into making the internet more personal with webcams, voicechat and such. We are a bit away from adding the senses of touch and smell (I'm talking more about virtual reality than someone reaching through a monitor), but I wouldn't rule it out.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'way of actions on day to day'. I'm not thinking of it as something you could see by dating either... You wouldn't experience that untill you live with the person (living with someone you 'love' before having married them is moronic to me).

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I didn't live with my ex, but I saw him every day. And by doing that I was able to see him deal and cope and handle many different situations. Does the person have a bad day and go out and drink? Does the person have a bad day and beat their dog? Can you tell this through a long distance relationship if they so choose to hide it? no, and a lot better than if you were going over to their house and constantly seeing their dog limp. Day to Day is what they do and what habits they have that may not be perfect but they can and do hide because of online.

Now I didn't say that it COULDN'T EVER NEVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WORK. I agree that Fabala IS an exception. Do I doubt that she loves her husband? hell no, but I doubt that it was a full blown love until they met. They are lucky, we have another industrial revolution on our hands, just like when the steam engine was invented. Genetic diversity is growing by leaps and bounds due to the fact that people can meet and contact through the internet that wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Until you can get face time with a person, even letters, phone and IM all only go so far, I fully believe you cannot truly love them. The friends I have met on here were good friends yes, but when I got to SEE them and hug them, suddenly our friendship became more real and a lot closer. To foster those friendships I go and visit them.

Love and friendship is like a plant, you have to tend to it for it to grow. But it responds best to your personal touch, you never know how beautiful it can grow unless you are there watching it. Pictures never do it justice.

Lots of people live with someone they love before getting married, I know I did and it was the best decision I made. If I had not moved in with him, I'd probably still be living in Michigan, working at a dead end job, we might be engaged or even married and we'd both be totally miserable. By moving in together it forced a lot of the issues we were both ignoring and we decided it wasn't for us.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Member Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 10:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fabala View Post
    You know, I used to think much the same way, but somehow or another I did find myself falling in love with SGI before we were able to actually meet in person. I often wonder if that would have happened if not for finding ways to express ourselves outside of email and IMs. We took pictures, sent letters/packages, talked on the phone whenever possible and...I don't know, it just happened. Of course, I was nervous when we met face-to-face because while the love was there, there was no way of knowing if the physical attraction would be without actually meeting.

But, luckily for us, it was, and now we're married ^_^

I do think we're a bit of an unusual case, though, especially as we were not able to meet in person for several years after first meeting online. Over 3 years, in fact.
    Wow, this is interesting, Congrats by the way.
    Now first off, I believe it can be real, and yes, it will be hard, but if you work at it, and want it, it will work.
    Also, yes, you will eventually need face to face, but you don’t need it then and there, the reason that is so interesting is because I am in one now, and we have some problems that will basically cause us to have to wait about 2 to 3 years before we are going to be able to meet. At which time, I am hopefully going to have my own place *prays (I need a better job in this stupid Michigan state)* and I will ask her to live with me. If it doesn’t work out there after, than it’s my loss, and fine, but I hope it will, and believe it can.

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    This thread again -_-...
    I 3rd that.
    I dont know..it depends on yourself, if you think that person is a good match with you, go ahead, date him/her. Have a nice relationship with him/her. BUT you also have to remember...these days, online dating isnt that safe. Some are, some aint.
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Closed Thread

Thread Information