AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Online Dating

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I dont totally like them but, if you find somone you like online why not try for it. You might accually get somthing out of it.
    That's what i would actually say. If you know me well, you should know what i like to say: Different people has different opinion, so no need to get mad about what people says. Why am i saying that, because what i want to add on might offend some of you.

I don't like dating online either, and i don't even think that's a good idea but mostly it won't work out like one person stated "how can you know the person's personality online?!" That's true, who would know that person's personality through online, even if i'm dating someone in real life, i might not know everything about him, right? Then why risking online?!

As the person i quoted has mentioned, "if you find someone you like online why not try for it." Yeah, go head if you want to try it, go for it. We can only suggest not to, but we can't stop anyone. I believe this is what this person (the one i quoted) think too.

Most people would fail online relationship, but that would go into your experience record, or it could be worsen. So if you wanna do it, go head, but don't regret, because people around you are not going to get involved or responsible for it.

Member I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2008 07:01 PM
    Threads

Okay well i like your opinion i just dont agree with it.Online dating isnt wrong if you do it right.I mean yea just cause u think you know them doesnt mean you do Dont just jump into things untill you have spoken to him/her in person or seen a picture of him/her.
    Are you a fan?P.S. I made the pic. If you want one just pm me!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Well, i have a respond to that and i hope that you're not thinking about i'm saying as an argument.

One thing we really need to keep in mind, i never said that you can't date online, as i said, "go for it, just don't regret". But clear one thing out, very basic thing you need to know before you wanna try dating online, is that you never know that person's personality, and you can't just assume that he/she is being honest to you just by showing you a picture of him/her.

If you want to know more information, go head and search for some history news, it mostly talks about online dating became online tragedy. All of those news are similar, about a girl seeing a picture of that guy and his pictures showed his nice looking appearance which attracted that girl to meet with him. As she meets with him, it wasn't the guy in the pictures, she died by this rapist's hand.

Dating online can be dangerous, hope you'll consider about it before you want to go on.^^;

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think the chance of finding a date online are high. You can find any form of person through the internet, and i really mean that. Though the odds are slim on you actually meeting that person in real life, and the odds are even slimmer that they are really what you hoped them to be. Any person can act a certain way and be completely different at the same time. As far as it goes, i think that online dating isnt so much dating as it is more of a simple form of chatting with another person. Dating is, I would consider, when you actually go out some place with that person, going to have some fun, etc etc. Although chatting is nice and gives more some better privacy and availability, it usually also a nice way of not revealing things you dont want to do. And then there is of course the dangers of that person being a complete fabrications, or worse, that they are some sort of stubborn, ignorant, pervert. But of course, this totally depends on the person, and I highly doubt anyone like that is here.

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

Online dating... it works sometimes. I have seen it happen.

Member I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry for the spamming i mean i dont know when i am or not i mean i dont read everything that i write.I truelly am sorry i am tired of getting bad reps for it i mean hello i cant think of much when it comes to online dating!

I hate bad reps~

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Wrong? No.
    Sad? Yes.

If you are old enough to have a serious relationship you would go and live with them wouldn't you? Therefore it would no longer be an online relationship.
    ████████████

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE gaara14 View Post
    Um ari watch wht you say i dated someone online^^
    ttyl in chat or something!!
    Well gaara im dating somone online too..i didnt say it was wrong but i didnt say it was good. I mean I like this guy and I truely think I could be with him. I dont like doing it online but neither of us want it to stay that way. Though there are some problems in the way but you can always get them solved if you work together.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

I think that online dating is alright.

For most parts.
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_86 View Post

[center]
    Well gaara im dating somone online too..i didnt say it was wrong but i didnt say it was good. I mean I like this guy and I truely think I could be with him. I dont like doing it online but neither of us want it to stay that way. Though there are some problems in the way but you can always get them solved if you work together.
    oh woops i misread that srry

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Meh, online dating is fail. And dangerous! you have absolutely no idea who the other person is. Just cuz they sent you pictures or something doesn't mean they are who they say they are. Sometimes that well groomed, overly charming man can turn out to be some psycho rapist, how very unfortunate.I don't online date because I know that the people i'd meet would be either a fake for real or just a fake, loser, or some wannabe who is too lazy to go out of their house and actually meet someone.There's a big difference between sending some text that says how great someone is and actually having them with you in the real world so that you are actually 'together' and not just 'dating'.

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

I dated someone that lived in California for two years. It wasn't strictly online either, because we were around each other several times throughout the year, especially this past year. I won't get into details, because I still do have feelings for her, but due to certain reasons(and I don't want to give her a bad rap)she wanted to separate. There were some things I could disagree on that she said, but if it's what she really wanted, it'd be stupid of me to throw a fit and deny it. The ironic thing is is that she is moving here for good this up-coming January. Boo, lol. We still decided to be best friends.

So, it's really up to each individual to say if mine was fail or not, but yea...I guess it was mostly fail. People can bring the subjects of trust to the table, not knowing what she really looked like(which fails in this case, since I've been with her in person) and so on, but I trusted her, and if she did something that broke that trust(which I believe in her) then shame on me.

In the end, I believe it's totally capable of happening. In my opinion though, the chances of it actually lasting are when the individuals are older though.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey thanks for the ratings and reps you dont know how much that means to me so thank you!!!

Member DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay is a glorious beacon of light DemonicRay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 03:24 AM
    Sunny place with Not much girls in bikinis *sighs*~.~
    Threads

Hmm... online dating... ^^ i gotta say it has its pros and cons...

Example... Pros : Well..u can build ur relationship slow and if u get cheated... u wont feel to bad

Cons : :/ well.. it's hard to build trust,....like u guys said.. and mostly... on9 daters live far away from each other @.@ the percentage of making them sucessful is very low... :/

so.. thats my opinion in this matter ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay comments!!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It can work, depending on how serious the two of you are.
    Dating online can lead to dating in real life, so. I used to think that 'dating online' is just a fun thing, to do for fun, something silly and cute, but then it turned out being really serious and all you need to be sure of is that the person you are talking to isn't lying about ANYTHING...

Blagh, seen this thread too many times and I'm too lazy to write everything over again, so as I said first:
    Online dating works IF both are SERIOUS about it.

I know a lot of persons who've met someone by net AND they've met in real life too and I happen to share the same experience. =3

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy View Post
    Wow, this is interesting, Congrats by the way.

Now first off, I believe it can be real, and yes, it will be hard, but if you work at it, and want it, it will work.
    Also, yes, you will eventually need face to face, but you don’t need it then and there, the reason that is so interesting is because I am in one now, and we have some problems that will basically cause us to have to wait about 2 to 3 years before we are going to be able to meet. At which time, I am hopefully going to have my own place *prays (I need a better job in this stupid Michigan state)* and I will ask her to live with me. If it doesn’t work out there after, than it’s my loss, and fine, but I hope it will, and believe it can.
    Wow, this sounds shockingly familiar, Trustworthy o.o;
    I live in Michigan as well and I met a guy online from New Jersey about 3 years ago. And one thing led to another and now weve been dating for like 2 1/2 years ^.^; We've got our sights set on Anime Expo 2008 to finally meet each other but I have to get a part-time job in order to come up with enough money for the plane, spending money, etc. -.-
    (Mighigan has NO good-paying jobs for a 14-year old, other than baby sitting or something)

Anywho, back on topic. I think online dating is... good for meeting the right person (makes it easier) but eventualy you have to meet each other face-to-face anyways. I mean, if you find your true love you cant very well spend your life with them when they're like 500 mils away -.- I guess online dating is pretty useful, lot of people have met their "soul-mates" as they call them, on online dating sites or just through instant messengers and stuff o.o
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down ?

Maybe online dating is ok I gess.....
    but you have to be very carefull
    though and make shure you know
    what your getting in to.

Member Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku has a brilliant future Romance_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2008 08:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl2365 View Post
    Maybe online dating is ok I gess.....
    but you have to be very carefull
    though and make shure you know
    what your getting in to.
    Yeah, I agree!

I think it's fine as long as you're not being stupid!
    Siggy made by Kyokuns_true_Love

the local clown I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 02:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Wrong? No.
    Sad? Yes.

If you are old enough to have a serious relationship you would go and live with them wouldn't you? Therefore it would no longer be an online relationship.
    that's what i think, but it's also very dangerous if you start giving out your location. the world is so crazy these days, you don't know how it will end.
    NOT

Junior Member Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 06:39 PM
    My home is Federal Way Washington but I presently live in Clearfield Utah.
    Threads

Wink

I have had way to much experience with this. It has never gone well for me. I did have one "relationship" that I was able to carry on for over two years. I put relationship in quotes because we were not together then entire time. All of these relationships ended very painfully.

I won't say they can't work. In fact I beleive they can. What I will say is no relationship can stay online forever. If you want an online relationship to work then you have to find a way to be together in the real world as well. Honesty is insainly important in an online relationship. Neither person can afford to forget that. You can't see what each other is doing. You don't know what is going on if you can't trust each other. The second you lose that trust the relationship ends.

So to anyone trying to work an online relationship I wish you luck. I hope it works out for you better then it has worked out for me.

Side Note:
    Ok, lets face facts. People can lie about anything online. Not just information but pictures as well. However, you can only pull off hiding so much for so long in an online relationship. It doesn't matter if its online, offline or even by letter. You talk to someone for a long time and you know them rite? I definetly suggest taking a good long time getting to know each other as friends before you actualy get together.
    Last edited by Lenfest, Andrew P.; 10-13-2007 at 09:49 PM.
    "It is better to die for something then to live for nothing."
    Livejournal: http://lenfestandrew.livejournal.com/
    Anime-Forums: http://www.anime-forums.com/member.php?u=42630

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lenfest, Andrew P. View Post
    I have had way to much experience with this. It has never gone well for me. I did have one "relationship" that I was able to carry on for over two years. I put relationship in quotes because we were not together then entire time. All of these relationships ended very painfully.

I won't say they can't work. In fact I beleive they can. What I will say is no relationship can stay online forever. If you want an online relationship to work then you have to find a way to be together in the real world as well. Honesty is insainly important in an online relationship. Neither person can afford to forget that. You can't see what each other is doing. You don't know what is going on if you can't trust each other. The second you lose that trust the relationship ends.

So to anyone trying to work an online relationship I wish you luck. I hope it works out for you better then it has worked out for me.

Side Note:
    Ok, lets face facts. People can lie about anything online. Not just information but pictures as well. However, you can only pull off hiding so much for so long in an online relationship. It doesn't matter if its online, offline or even by letter. You talk to someone for a long time and you know them rite? I definetly suggest taking a good long time getting to know each other as friends before you actualy get together.
    Awww how sad.It stinks that they didnt work out.The one i have now is working out great!I hope the next one you posibly have is the best yet!!!^^

Junior Member Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P. is a splendid one to behold Lenfest, Andrew P.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 06:39 PM
    My home is Federal Way Washington but I presently live in Clearfield Utah.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE gaara14 View Post
    Awww how sad.It stinks that they didnt work out.The one i have now is working out great!I hope the next one you posibly have is the best yet!!!^^
    Well I guess we will have to see. It just sucks that the only place I have been able to find a girlfriend is online. I don't even have luck on dating sites. I met every person I have been in a relationship with threw anime forums like this one.
    "It is better to die for something then to live for nothing."
    Livejournal: http://lenfestandrew.livejournal.com/
    Anime-Forums: http://www.anime-forums.com/member.php?u=42630

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Personally, I don't find online dating as romantic as real-life-face-to-face dating. You can never tell when the other person online you love is faking it or not. On a personal note, I tried online dating once before, and once I broke up with that person, he began to swear at me and called me rotten things. Ever since then, I don't date online.

The opinion of online dating does vary from person to person, though.
    My friend has always tried to find love online, but she can never keep her boyfriend long enough to make it seem real. They always cheat and lie to her, and little-old-investigator me always rats them out. That's probably the reason she's lost 5 boyfriends...I ratted them out. BUT I did her a big favor before she got hurt herself.

Now I'm saying stuff that has nothing to do with the thread. My basic opinion of online dating is No, you shouldn't do it unless you know EXACTLY who this person is and they are true to you.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aozora no namida View Post
    Personally, I don't find online dating as romantic as real-life-face-to-face dating. You can never tell when the other person online you love is faking it or not. On a personal note, I tried online dating once before, and once I broke up with that person, he began to swear at me and called me rotten things. Ever since then, I don't date online.

The opinion of online dating does vary from person to person, though.
    My friend has always tried to find love online, but she can never keep her boyfriend long enough to make it seem real. They always cheat and lie to her, and little-old-investigator me always rats them out. That's probably the reason she's lost 5 boyfriends...I ratted them out. BUT I did her a big favor before she got hurt herself.

Now I'm saying stuff that has nothing to do with the thread. My basic opinion of online dating is No, you shouldn't do it unless you know EXACTLY who this person is and they are true to you.
    I totally agree with you so true!

Closed Thread

Thread Information