AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats the point

Member Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 03:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whats the point

Okay say you like someone but they dont like you then whats the point of likeing them...????
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    i cant think of more right
    now.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Welcome to life, if someone doesn't like you, then move on.

Member Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What if you really care about the person they cant just move on can you ?
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    now.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Sometime in the future, when they're drunk, you will get yours.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kamron_1 View Post
    Okay say you like someone but they dont like you then whats the point of likeing them...????
    I am afraid that only you can answer that question. The only way any of us can help is for you to tell us more - such as why they don't like you and why you like them - without that we cannot say more than what MIKEY stated.

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay let me explain me and the girl have liked each other for about 4 years now on and off and now i cant find out why but she has just stopped likeing me and i still like her cause well i have liked her for so long and its hard for me to get over her.
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    now.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Probably cause you creeped her out for too long.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I can't tell your age from your posts/profile so I can;t say anything yet

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm how can i put this ....Okay how would i win back someone who i have maybe pushed away.
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    now.

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

There must be a reason why they dont like you. Improve on that. If they still dont like you, they must be mad or something. BUT if you really care about him/her...its really actually your choice to move on to life or not
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Advice - never ever try to pretend to be someone you are not just to get others/an other to like you. All you will end up doing is living lie every day, which will make you sad and then when the lie breaks, and it will it is just a matter of time, the person you were trying to impress will hate you.
    This is not to say that you should not try to change a part of yourself, but to recegnise that you are changing, not hiding, a part of yourself - there is a difference

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    Sometime in the future, when they're drunk, you will get yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    Probably cause you creeped her out for too long.

lol dude youre soo not helping..though you maybe right in some strange way.. anyway..well if you pushed her away..after four years..well some ppl just get tired of waiting and hopeing, and they move on, you should probably do the same. but if you want to sit there and try to get her back then id say do anything everything you can to let her know you still care. you just might get her..but i dont know..if i was her..after four years.. id be looking for somthing new..

Senior Member Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2007 08:58 PM
    Threads

Sometimes its hard not to like someone. Sometimes you just can't help it. It's life.

Love the raving rabbids. <3

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

okay i had the same problem

do you talk to her?

no offence to you when i say this
    but if you havent talked to her...Grow a pair and talk to her ask her out...do something...thats what i had to do so try it..with any girl you're atracted to.
    Are you Experienced?

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Okay let me explain me and the girl have liked each other for about 4 years now on and off and now i cant find out why but she has just stopped likeing me and i still like her cause well i have liked her for so long and its hard for me to get over her.
    You should be aware of the fact that emotions do change...nothing lasts forever...
    You should move on,if you're not in love relationship,you can at least remain friends with her...
    It's better than nothing,right?

...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

The point is that it is better to have loved than to never have loved at all......not because someone has no interest in you that means you have to dish them away like they did to you.......if you travel on a road like that then you would be completely cold hearted....put that aside.....not every will like you for who you are......don't give up on that same person because you might not know in two seconds what can happen........
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I take no responsibility for your actions after reading this post. In fact, the following paragraph is all lies. I wrote it under the threat of being tortured with an electric gardening tool.

There is way too little hate in today's society, nowadays everyone are bloody hippies with their "love" and "compassion", so I say what's the point? I'LL TELL YOU THE POINT: NONE WHAT SO EVER IN LOVING THOSE UNGRATEFUL SONS OF MULES, YOU NEED TO START HATING THEIR WRETCHED GUTS WITH A FLAMING PASSION! MAKE A LITTLE DOLL OF THEM AND STAB IT WITH A FORK! FIND A PICTURE OF THEM AND BURN HOLES WHERE THEIR EYES USED TO BE WITH A CIGARETTE! THEN GO TAKE A CRAP AND WIPE YOUR BUTT WITH THE SAME PICTURE!

Well, that's just my 50 gold and 80 lumber.
    Last edited by Eris; 10-02-2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: tyepho

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

There's no point whatsoever. Actually, you should feel insulted she dismissed you so readily. After that, you should feel ashamed that such an inconsistancy left you weak. I say accept perfection, or nothing at all.

Then again, who am I to tell you how you should feel and what you should accept?

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes i do talk to her all most everyday at the moment she has a bf and from what i hear she is planing on breaking up with him im not sure why tho and her friend had told me she still likes me just not as much as she used too.
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    now.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Look, you can't force her to like you, so just move on, your being weak, and the weak get no where in life, ever.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes i do talk to her all most everyday at the moment she has a bf and from what i hear she is planing on breaking up with him im not sure why tho and her friend had told me she still likes me just not as much as she used too.
    You'll need to stop clinging to her, as it's clear from your posts that your kind of relationship isn't going anywhere.

She likes me, but she doesn't, but she might, but I like her, but not like before etc

As everyone's said, you can't change how people feel.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You can't just stop liking someone over night. Well, not most people. Plus, maybe the person will start to like you. Who knows?

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

You should stop clinging to this girl, in my opinion o.o; One of my friends was obsessed with this girl named Sara and he told me that he used to "Wake up in the middle of the night crying because she wasnt by his side" when they were going out. Eventually, she got creeped out by his obsessing with her and dumped him o.o So my advice is to just wait for a while and see what happens and if she shows signs that she likes you again, ask her out.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    You should stop clinging to this girl, in my opinion o.o; One of my friends was obsessed with this girl named Sara and he told me that he used to "Wake up in the middle of the night crying because she wasnt by his side" when they were going out. Eventually, she got creeped out by his obsessing with her and dumped him o.o So my advice is to just wait for a while and see what happens and if she shows signs that she likes you again, ask her out.
    Thats freaky
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    now.

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

I don't see the point. You can try though, but you can't really change how she feels about you at the end. And if she ends up not liking you, then you should move on. It's going to be hard at first but you have to let go. Over time, you would probably feel a little better.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information