AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Video games?

Junior Member Fearow is on a distinguished road Fearow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Favorite Video games?

My favortite video games is Dinosaur Jurassic 3. Its not sold anywhere anymore. I also like pokemon games, favorite is emerald. Post your favorite!
    If you don't like flying type pokemon, or at least a dragonair, you don't know what your missing.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Isnt there already a thread on this?....But anyways i like Halo trilogy and gears of war

Junior Member SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 04:11 PM
    Threads

My favourite video game is unreal tournament^^

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Chrono Trigger...sqweep.

Senior Member Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2007 08:58 PM
    Threads

I adore platform games. My all time patform favs are:
    -Mario 64
    -Super Mario Sunshine
    -Spyro the Dragon
    -Tak the Power of Juju
    -Rayman
    -Rachet and Clank
    etc...

Love the raving rabbids. <3

Member Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman has a reputation beyond repute Bionicman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 06:49 PM
    Threads

Quake 3, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, Enemy Territory on PC and...Pokemon for Game Boy(Blue)

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

my favorite games are shin megami tensei.........it's cool and all, pokemon offcourse can't give up that, metroid,all the mario games ever made......can't resist them and last but not least mega man...... although i haven't beaten a single mega man game yet.......just losing alot gives me the confidence to continue...
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

On PC: TES III: Morrowind, Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament 99, Half-Life 1, Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War, Command & Conquer TFD.

On PS2: Gran Turismo 4, Metal Gear Solid 2: SoL, Metal Gear Solid 3: SE.

Member VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2008 01:53 AM
    Threads

metal gear series.
    "Death is Only the Beginning, for Death Serves a Greater Purpose."
    by VardomtheDark.

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Megaman and MM X series those games are insanely difficult and I have been a fan my whole life. I have beet almost all of them.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 08:18 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hm...well, the Holy Trinity of RPGs for a start (those being Chrono Trigger, FF3/6, and Earthbound), plus the Extended Holy 5-tuple of RPGs (those being the original 3 + Tales of Symphonia and Mario RPG Legend of the 7 Stars), Advance Wars DS, Zelda (can't decide which one, but one of them is in there for sure, probably Link to the Past), DDR (if that counts)...um...Pokemon...probably more than that but that's good for now...
    日本語をならっている。 まちがえれば、おねがい知らせてください~!

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphrased from LavaBug
    I remember that day 'cause it's Sailor Mercury's birthday...or is it my mom's?

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Final Fantasy series (esp. FFVIII, oh, I just adore Squall ^-^), Persona 2&3 (Maya and Minato are cool), Okage: The Shadow King, .Hack, Chrono Cross, and the list goes on.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah, gotta include Crystalis for the NES.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

I have to go with the Kingdom Hearts series, the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series, and FATE (computer game).

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

Final Fantasy 7
    Super Castlevania 4
    Fallout
    Fallout 2
    System Shock 2
    Half-life
    Half-life 2
    Counter Strike Source
    Doom 3
    Rainbow Six Rouge Spear
    Rainbow Six 3
    Ghost Recon (original)

Oh man I remember back in the day when I always played Rouge Spear online, I totally owned at times. I liked doing the "sniping" maps but I always liked being more of an "assault" player more.

Sorry I have to edit again to explain more...

Wow I'm glad someone actually mentioned System Shock 2. That game really, for its time, didn't have that bad of visuals, it took some getting use to but I liked it. That game scared the hell out of me, it really was a bad *** game. I enjoyed the FPS/RPG mix. Excellent game.

For some reason I think my favorite game of all time would have to be Castlevania 4. I loved everything about it, that game was AWESOME.

Oh yeah and someone also mentioned Mario 64, I really liked that game a lot too. I spent a lot of time playing it, I played through a few times getting all 120 stars, it was fun as hell and a great game all around. Oh yeah and also I forgot to list Super Mario.
    Last edited by Drunk_Squid; 10-03-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Junior Member Random_Elric is infamous around these parts Random_Elric is infamous around these parts Random_Elric is infamous around these parts Random_Elric is infamous around these parts Random_Elric is infamous around these parts Random_Elric's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2007 08:58 AM
    Threads

Deffinatly Final Fantasy series! It's so legendary and it always seems to push the boundaries for RPG games! It is deffinatly the leader in the RPG world!

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh yeah I forgot about the original Metal Gear Solid.

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

the mario games
    contra
    halo 2
    guitar hero games
    resident evil games
    sonic games
    mega man games
    ...that's all I can think of at the moment
    Are you Experienced?

Senior Member Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2011 10:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dead--Fantasy

Hah.. don't think I could even begin to name ALL the games I loved. But, the only ones I got in mind are..

[SNES]
    Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    Mortal Kombat games
    Super Mario World II: Yoshi's Island
    Super Adventure Island

[PS]
    all Tomb Raider games
    Dino Crisis (only the first one.. second was ok.)
    Resident Evil 2 and 3
    Road Rash 3D
    Metal Gear Solid

[PS2]
    Tomb Raider: Legend
    Tomb Raider Anniversary
    Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
    RE 4
    Killzone
    BLACK
    Final Fantasy X
    MGS Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater
    God of War
    NFS Underground 1 & 2, Most Wanted and Carbon

[N64]
    Mario Kart 64
    Goldeneye
    Killer Instinct

[GC]
    Resident Evil

[PC]
    World of Warcraft
    Halo
    F.E.A.R.

I think F.E.A.R. is my most favorite game besides Resident Evil games.. 'cause it's a great FPS in my opinion. I love playing Multiplayer.

We don't always get what we want. Cherish what you have.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh yeah I also forgot about Star Fox (original) and Star Fox 64, freaking awesome games.

Senior Member Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 10:41 PM
    They say "home is where your heart is" and that is anywhere with you.
    Threads

Ocarina of Time
    The Legend of Zelda (NES)
    Super Smash Bros. Meele
    Heroes of Might and Magic (III, V)
    Crusader: No Regret
    Shinjitsu no uta wa konno mune ni nagare.

Member Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar has a reputation beyond repute Eskar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 09:18 AM
    Threads

Myth Makers for PS2.
    Go!Go! Pickachu for GB.
    Felix the Cat for NES and GB.
    Beethoven for SNES.
    TTA and Yogi Bear for SMD2.
    Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel for SMD2 and SNES.
    Crash Bandicoot (all games) for PS1 and PS2.
    Andsome funny puzzle-game for NGPC, I don't know the name.

Junior Member fallen snake is on a distinguished road fallen snake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 06:04 AM
    Threads

i say metal gear 2 an kingdom hearts II

Junior Member sanctuary_no_hikaru is just really nice sanctuary_no_hikaru is just really nice sanctuary_no_hikaru is just really nice sanctuary_no_hikaru is just really nice sanctuary_no_hikaru is just really nice sanctuary_no_hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:02 AM
    Threads

KH2
    DMC 1, 2 and 3
    Resident Evil 1,3 and 4
    Fatal Frame 2
    Parasite Eve 1 and 2
    Threads of Fate
    FF 7,8,9,10 and X-2
    Ragnarok Online
    Spyro
    and I have forgot the other games.

Sora no Hikaru... Shinigami Lady

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hm..I'm more of a simulator girl myself. But still, I love action.

I'd have to go with Old School Mario. A classic.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Closed Thread

Thread Information