AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Scariest Thing...

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

Default The Scariest Thing...

so what was the scariest thing to happen to you on Halloween? o.O

for me it would had to be when i was around the age of ten and we were riding home from somewhere, and there was this limo, and this guy rolled the window down slowly and he had a scream mask on...i literally screamed my head off i was so terrified then they laughed at me...i was so mad

another time...
    went to a haunted house when i was about eight as we were about to walk in a guy dressed up was shooting a water gun at us and we were like, "Where's that coming from?!" and we looked up and saw a guy in a Jaon mask, and we all held on to one another as we hurriedly ran into the building...

what were your scariest moments that ever happened to you on Halloween? ^_^
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

When I was about eight, one of my neighbors put up this huge tent thing in front of their door, so you had to walk through it to get candy. When you got inside, you could hardly see because of the blinking lights. Then when I got closer to the door, my neighbor grabbed my foot. Needless to say, I was freaked, and I kicked him in the face.

Funny:
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

When I was about ten years old, one of my neighbors had they're yard all covered in gravestones (Actual stone ones) and had a huge strobe light going. Around midnight I went to they're house as my last stop. I walked through the gate and started to approach the front door... then to my left I heard an extremely loud chainsaw o.o; The guy who lived there was dressed in all black with like a gas mask or something on and white face paint holding a real chainsaw, dripping with what looked like blood >.> The strobe lights made it worse becuase all you could see was like a frame-by-frame of him approaching me x.x
    It freaked me out so bad >.>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Future_Defense View Post
    When I was about eight, one of my neighbors put up this huge tent thing in front of their door, so you had to walk through it to get candy. When you got inside, you could hardly see because of the blinking lights. Then when I got closer to the door, my neighbor grabbed my foot. Needless to say, I was freaked, and I kicked him in the face.
    heh that sounds like it would be pretty scary, and i bet that guy's face hurt pretty bad too after that ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    When I was about ten years old, one of my neighbors had they're yard all covered in gravestones (Actual stone ones) and had a huge strobe light going. Around midnight I went to they're house as my last stop. I walked through the gate and started to approach the front door... then to my left I heard an extremely loud chainsaw o.o; The guy who lived there was dressed in all black with like a gas mask or something on and white face paint holding a real chainsaw, dripping with what looked like blood >.> The strobe lights made it worse becuase all you could see was like a frame-by-frame of him approaching me x.x
    It freaked me out so bad >.>
    omg, that would have freaked me out bad too that sounds way scary i would have jumped at the sound of the chainsaw and his costume though...you were brave to keep going io probably would have ran away ^.^

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

my faverite was when me and my freind. weretrick or treating. then some bigger kids came after us wanting our candy. so we ran like hell but my freind tripped and mask fell off. she started crying so i came back for her. then they caught up...so i took her walking stick and wacked one of them on the head he fell and got really pissed. so i wacked him again.....then we ran like hell again. we got away....the moral?? GIVE ME CANDY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alot -_- trust me. It's literally scary during halloween in our country. They show real scary news. And, most ghosts come out ...but it's pretty kool ...at the same time, scary

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

I was five. Some guy across the street from me apparently waved a shotgun around and was disorderly. Later on when the SWAT team got there (they also went on top of my roof because it looked directly into the suspects backyard) they heard angry voices so they thought he was aggitated. It turned out it was his pet bird. I am not sure what happened later on but I'm sure the guy was arrested.

I saw the SWAT team or whatever piling out of a truck as I was leaving with my mom in a squad car. They had to use our house.

No kidding, I swear this is a true story, I wouldn't waste the time to write about it if it weren't.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

wow that's sounds like it would be scary at the age of the 5...

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kawairashii hikari View Post
    wow that's sounds like it would be scary at the age of the 5...
    Well to tell you the truth I had no concept of the situation, we went over to my mom's friends house to stay the night and we returned in the morning to find piles of steaming K-9 crap everywhere, and gum wrappers left discarded by the SWAT people.

I cut my hand on our front gate as we were leaving to go into the squad car which is sort of weird, I still have the scar but it is not as noticeable as it was a few years ago still.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Ah, I just remembered the reason I dont like Halloween as much as I used to (Its still my favorite holiday though ^.^; ) my aunt died on Halloween when I was about 8 or so T.T So every Halloween I gotta think of that, great -.-
    That's prolly the worst/scariest thing that happened to me
    --Sorry for my random interjection of emo-ness >.>--
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Don't celebrate Halloween from where I come from but I did have something scary happen to me and my friends during the Hungry Ghost Festival. Anyway, against our parents' superstitious beliefs of not going on any trips during this unlucky month, we went ahead on one.

So 5 of us booked an apartment at this popular weekend retreat. When night time came we had this brilliant idea to tell ghost stories to each other just to see if the age old myth of ghosts appearing would happen once we each finished our turn. Adding to the experience, we switched off all the lights, shut all the windows and curtains tight, and held a torch light which we had to switch off once we were done telling our story. (If you've watched Ghost Hunt, that's exactly what we did, Its a common belief in these parts as well)

So we sat in a close circle and each took turns sharing our tale and switching off the lights. The person on my left was the last to tell hers and at this point all of us were pretty jittery. Being the bravest, she decided to go last. She began narrating and we cringed at each surprise she fed us through her story telling. Finally she finished, counted to three and switched off her light.

It was pitch dark and there was pin drop silence surrounding us. Nothing was heard except a few short whispers on whether anyone felt anything unusual. It was then that we noticed the room growing colder, the hairs on our neck beginning to stand on end. We decided that we should all hold on to the hands of the person next to us, get up, and switch on the lights together. So we did exactly that. At that moment I realized how scared we all must have been cause the friend on my right had hands as cold as ice.

We shuffled across the room to where we thought the light switches were. The friend on my left said that she could roughly make out the silhouette of the switches and told the person next to her that she was going to let go of her hand. She did and switched the lights on. The instance the light went on I looked towards my right to check if my friend was okay. The feeling in my hands had vanished and to the horror of me and the friend that WAS supposed to be next to me, we were standing about 4 feet apart, i.e., we didn't get up as a group. We were in a semi circle line. That cold clammy hand, wasn't hers.

Believe it or not? Its up to you. But I haven't had any experiences since then and I still shudder whenever I think about it. In fact, I think I'm going to be lacking sleep now.
    Last edited by Hypergraphian; 09-25-2007 at 10:22 AM.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

I was going to thi house when i was trick or treating and this frankenstein that was a guy but i thought was a dumby scared me

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Closed Thread

Thread Information