AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: umm i need help

Junior Member coreywill899 is on a distinguished road coreywill899's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 06:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default umm i need help

hay umm im lookin for an amine series that i watched ages ago and have forgotten the name and was wondering if any one could help me out?

well i will do the best to describe what i rember of it

ok i rember a hotel in the middle of a big city with cheary bolosem trees and stuff in the court yard. umm one of the main chars had blue hare and when she got scared and stuff she would change personalities one being angry one a little kid one was good at magic and there was more just cant rember them. and she was the owner/landloard of the hotel and she would cook dinner for all the ppl living there. all so one of the other chars had a dog pupped on his hand and was allwayz fishing in the middle of the hotel (there was a pond and a guarden in the middle of the hotel).

well thats about all i can rember. please if you know of the show im describing please tell me the name its driving me crazy not knowing what the name is!

if you do know what it is can you email me @ [email protected] thanks in advance

(also if this ant where i should be posting this can somone link me to where i can post it?)

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I already messaged you the answer. This post is so people reading this thread will know. The name of the anime is Mahoraba~Heartful Days. The blue haired girl is named Kazue-chan.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Closed Thread

Thread Information