AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ava/Sig Request 2.5

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

My request:

Text: Kitsune~Girl
    (I'd also like a short quote, kinda like the one in my current set)
    Size: Either the size of my current one or a bit bigger. I don't want one thats huge x.x
    Reward: Reps and up to 3,000 points, depending on the quality of the work.
    Render/image: One of the ones in the attachments, whichever you think suits me better or is cuter ^.^ Personally, I would very much prefer the second one since it goes with my name. If you use the first one, I don't need the symbols in there.

Everything else is up to the creator, I'd like it to be done very creatively! (Oh and please don't make it all pink ^.^; Almost all of my sets have been pink and I'd like something uh... not pink? o.o; )
    EDIT: Request already done, I dont need other people to do it again XD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Black_white_neko_full.jpg‎
Views:	170
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	19290   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kitsune_music.jpg‎
Views:	198
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	19291  
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 03-11-2008 at 05:59 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Member CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 07:52 AM
    Threads

Hello I am new here, I'm not quite sure how this will work.
    Text: Cancerian Love
    "Hearken as the witch's word.."
    Size: Cancerian Love (20?) Quote (15)
    Reward: I'm not sure how the reward works. I don't think I have any points to give, but I suppose I can give an I Owe You to whoever works on my sig, and I can pay you back later Thank you very very much in advance.

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

I only request one sig.
    Image:http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...ix_19/dark.jpg
    Size:400x150
    Name: Shadow Slayer X
    Quote: "Let Corruption Rule"
    Details & other information: If you can, please see if you can minimize the picture to the right size (if not that's alright). The color of the text I would like in white and a red glow along with the text. I would like the name to be at bottom left and quote at center and if you have time can you throw in a slightly hazy look? I'm willing to offer points starting at a high rate please message me if any questions come up.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Member Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ♥ You Too

Wink

I'm requesting a sig!

Image :

Size : Can you make it like Medium? Not too small or too big.. thanks

Name: Cat-chan ( I don't care much about the font.. Just don't make it crappy.. Thanks!

Details: Instead of pink hair, make it blonde please.. And make the brown hair, black! Thanks!!! Also, can you change the background to something really unique? Thanks! And remove the url on the bottom of the picture.. thanks! I'm repping you.. even though it won't do much.. but it's something!
    Last edited by Cat-Chan; 03-12-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Your Genie Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads

Can I have a request?...kindly make me a ava. and sig. set please.....here's the photo.....thank you!

Banned Forum / Chat x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 07:33 AM
    Threads

I need this picture to be pink and purple
    size=dont matter but big
    saying=zelda fan faiza zelda universe rules

and can you do this same aswell but its a different picture please
    Mini and x0xfaizax0x
    Buddys for Life

Miini and x0xfaizax0x BEST BUDDYS ON AF

Mini and x0xfaizax0x best BUDDYS for life

Junior Member DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Hello could I please request a set with either one of these photos but preferably the first image and for the dimensions could I please have 450 x 150, for the design could I please have the colours of light blues and mabye a little purple. For the text could I please have just my name whereever you think it looks good and just offer a price when you are done and I will pay up. Thanks for your time.
    Attached Images

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

Okay I have provided some pictures to work with. Id like the colors to be purple like my font and blue as in BlUE. I kinda would like it to have a sad, depressive feel to it. I would like it moderatly big but not terribly big. Some where on it if you could add in LadyKikyosama would be great. Im liking the first two images more than the third so if you could work with those Id greatly appriciate it. I will give 400 rupees to the person that makes a siggy that I like. Please and Thank you ^.~

Name:	iy_kikyou059.jpg‎
Views:	87
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	19457   Click image for larger version

Name:	iy_kikyou240.jpg‎
Views:	84
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	19458   Click image for larger version

Name:	iy_kikyou065.jpg‎
Views:	80
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	19459  
    Last edited by *Lady_Kikyo*; 04-07-2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Because Im stupid like that.. >.>

Junior Member Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion has a brilliant future Final-Oblivion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Can anyone make me a sig please can u p.m fo details!

Member Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 04:33 PM
    Threads

Got my sig, thanks Karuto.
    Last edited by Relentless; 03-24-2008 at 04:40 PM.
    Works 70% of the time, all the time!

Junior Member vmg15 is on a distinguished road vmg15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 03:58 PM
    Threads

Do you guys like them?

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Im just lookin for a avy and siggy set with Pikanaru involved in it. Thats all.

Here is a the avy: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?...o&pageOffset=5
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Junior Member sagasan is on a distinguished road sagasan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 10:08 PM
    En el SOS-DAN develando los misterios del mundo
    Threads
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-23-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Junior Member Shinku07 is on a distinguished road Shinku07's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 01:35 PM
    Threads

Hi.
    I'd like to make a request.

Name: Shinku (In both avatar and signature)
    Colors: Dark if possible.
    Signature Images:
    http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2...2130637rv5.jpg
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2...1232073pj3.jpg
    Signature Size: 300x150
    Type: JPEG
    Quote: Dark Fairy ~ Her Infernal Majesty ~

Avatar pic: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2...253420fmv3.jpg

Extras: Could you add also Dark Fairy somewhere in the avatar please?
    Thanks ^^

Shinku

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

I'm actually requesting a banner, so if any top sig makers out there are up for the challenge, please message me for the details...these are private.

But I am willing to pay a wealthy amount of points for it.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Hey, all. I'm currently going through an Allen Walker craze. Wanna help me fuel it?

Signature details:

Picture: Click this

Size: 400x160 pixels

Text: I want [s]Candy[/s] Allen Walker

Other: The [s]'s around the name "Candy" means I want that word crossed out. If you don't understand what I'm getting at, PM me for more details.

Picture: Click this

Text: Sweeter than candy

Size: 130x96

If you're going to make this set for me, send me a PM so I'll know. I dislike waiting for three weeks for a set that will never arrive.

Thanks. It's appreciated.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Junior Member suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya has a reputation beyond repute suzumisaya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 02:24 AM
    Threads

Hi!! well I'd like a signature with the following image

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2...imegirljr1.jpg

I don't know how to resize it and make it smaller, but I'd like it was 400x150, I justo want my nick on it: suzumisaya, in a light purple font.
    ummmm, about the avatar, ummm, well I'd like it had the same image as the signature, size 100x100.

thank U!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member DragonballGender is on a distinguished road DragonballGender's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2008 06:27 PM
    Threads

I'd like a sig, combining the following Pics
    http://www.animeandcomputers.com/ani...ges/ge1641.jpg
    and
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ragsVegeta.jpg

size:400x400

I want the DBZ pic(only Piccolo and Vegeta) to kind of be faded in the background

text: Kill yourself to live
    also include my forum name(obviously)

I'll donate all my points to whomever will make it
    Last edited by DragonballGender; 04-07-2008 at 04:04 AM.

"Welcome to the end of your life..."

Junior Member Tingtong has a spectacular aura about Tingtong has a spectacular aura about Tingtong's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 04:48 AM
    Threads

Cool requesting sigs

Hi, im new here. Plz to meet u all ^^; Can i still request for a sig? if so can someone make a sig of this for me plz? http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...Cross_Over.jpg

thanx /bow

Junior Member Chiropteran is on a distinguished road Chiropteran's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 11:58 AM
    Threads

Default The new kid needs a sig =(

Hello! Im new and so far am in love with this community...however, at the moment I am ava/sig-less. I have seen a ton of really great ones made here and would love if one of you talented folks could produce one for me =D

I was thinking of a lighter image portraying a dark character (the Chiropetran from Blood +) in a lighter scenario. A challenge maybe, but the finished product would be rather interesting I feel. I will add a picture or two I wouldnt mind seeing used, but feel free to search for a better one if you feel it would make the ava/sig come out better.

As far as lettering goes, I leave that to you as Im sure the artist would know which font looks best with the image they produced. I would like a quote added however if at all possible. This quote being the following:

"Living, I was your plague...dying, I shall be your death."

Attached you will find three images I rather liked and would not mind seeing used. If there are any issues with the attachments, then please send me a PM and I will do whatever I need to do.

All the rep in the world to whoever produces me something =D

Thanks a ton and I hope to enjoy the company of this community for a long time! <3

Name:	231.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	19823   Click image for larger version

Name:	234.jpg‎
Views:	76
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	19824   Click image for larger version

Name:	bscap0025bi.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	19825  

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Request:
    I want you to use any of the three images I have attached. You may choose only one or use two of them as you like.
    The sig will be 350x150 or smaller.
    The avatar MUST be 100x100.
    In the sig place my username 'hatoko_hinata'
    In the avy place the name 'Hatoko' or 'hatoko_hinata'
    The design is up to you.
    The colors must match with the stock

Payment:
    All of you who make my request will be given reps.
    You may also receive points from me but the amount varies.

Note:
    I may or may not use the set you made but I will pay you for your troubles.

Name:	1173743754021.jpg‎
Views:	123
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	19833   Click image for larger version

Name:	anime_girl_fav1002932.jpg‎
Views:	117
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	19834   Click image for larger version

Name:	AnimeGirl2-1.jpg‎
Views:	125
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	19835  
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Member Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga has a reputation beyond repute Hotarubi Iga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads

anyone ever get to my requests?

Kiss me sweet, I'm sleeping in sorrow. All alone, to see you tomorrow. In my dream, I'm calling your name. You are, my love... my love... - "You are my love"

thanky yuki!

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hotarubi Iga View Post
    anyone ever get to my requests?
    Go take a look in the Sig Completion thread (In the Sigs and Avis section its right under this thread), there were a few in there for you o_O
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Junior Member ZainAli is on a distinguished road ZainAli's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2008 10:41 AM
    Threads

Default Sigg

Can I get a sig with this pic?

http://www.codegeassfan.com/wp-conte...allpaper-1.jpg

The character and the words with the "Es" of "Coloures" cut out please. And can you add the name Ace of Hearts and Zain

Junior Member gaaralover145 is on a distinguished road gaaralover145's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 07:46 PM
    Threads

im trying 2 do all this...be patient plz
    gaaralover145 chill!

Closed Thread

Thread Information