AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sugar sugar rune

Jigoku Shoujo elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Sugar sugar rune

I was wondering has anyone of you watched Sugar sugar rune???

Well it is about 2 best friends Chocolat and Vanilla.They are young witches who come to the Human World as part of a competition to determine who will be the next Queen of the Magic World. To win, they have to use their magic to gather the hearts of human boys that like them. As they gather more and more hearts they can buy more magical accessories to help them along the way. They have to be careful not to fall in love themselves though, because for a witch, falling in love with a human means certain death.

Well for me I think that it is a wonderful story of friendship
    and also I like the way they use their magic
    Last edited by elementalgerad94; 09-16-2007 at 06:39 AM.

Member cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 04:10 AM
    Threads

Yup, I've seen all of it ^_^ I like Chcolat and Blanca

'Kono mama kimi to GOODBYE nante iwanai de'

Member miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 06:51 AM
    Threads

Hi ^^

I know that anime..
    I read the manga it was pretty good
    I like Chcolat..
    Dejiko & Puchiko

Senior Member Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 12:58 PM
    Threads

Yea... I've watched it and it turns out to be romantic and cute..
    +*+ What if I never knew?
    What if I never found you?
    I'll never have this feeling in my heart +*+

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

I only saw a few episodes. Probably 2 or 3. I liked the artwork and character designs, but I didn't see enough [linked] episodes to really get a good feel for the storyline.

下げ下げ下げ下げ

In case any of you want to correct, question, comment on, or suggest anything to me regarding my translations or use of Japanese, please do. My sources of learning have all been listening to people and kinda forcing my brain to interpret, rather than actually translate like a dictionary.
    I understand I'll make many mistakes (I'd be surprised if I translate something mistake-free) but you have to understand that I'm doing my best.

Senior Member Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:44 PM
    Threads

Yeah, i use to wach it now i don't but i remeber it.
    My fav person was Blanca.
    Lovely siggie + avatar by
    angelic_assasin
    {Back From Long Time Away}

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

I like this one it is so colorful I like Chocolat
    ^^

Junior Member Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura has much to be proud of Midori Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2007 06:39 AM
    Threads

ive seen this one the story was nice

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with Midori-chan
    ^^

Senior Member emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2007 01:05 AM
    Threads

i Dont Know That anime...
    ^_^HI..
    Just do every that can make u Happy!
    Just Be Honest to your Partner Or Friend.

And Most OFFALL

Just Think oF me if u r SaD...^_^

Member reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna has a brilliant future reigna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2008 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: medsdr

YeS, ThaT OnE iS ALsO mY faVe>>....I LikE ThE MoSt Is ChocOLa,, ShE iS CuTE.. BuT aLL oF TheM ArE CuTe>>..

Junior Member KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2007 05:46 PM
    Threads

I didn't know that there was an anime, but I've read the manga and I like Chocolate :]

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    Threads

It's an alright series. I saw one episode of the anime, and read like a few chapters of the manga. I can't say that I was too impressed though, which is why I never bothered to watch or read anymore of it.

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

i watched only two or three episodes of the anime loved the artwork and story base

Senior Member Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 05:23 PM
    Well, I'm not a pirate on a ship, or a gardener in France..
    Threads

Aye, this is one of my favorite mangas. I own 1-3 of the manga, and have seen up to episode 30 of the anime. I seem to like the manga more. Robin-sensei is my favorite character. ^^' then Pierre, Glacee (kill me XD), Chocolat, and Vanilla. Some odd reason, I used to imitate Blanca at school last year. I'm unsure why. o_O My mum wants to buy the rest of the manga for my for Christmas. ^^ We found it all at the store one day. (we have an anime one)

I like the story. But I like its characters more.

Member Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:29 AM
    The place i truly love PHILIPPINES, Love this place
    Threads

I love sugar sugar rune

especially the ending

of the anime

Well here in the Phil.

we have the Fil. translation of it..

it already ended

but then they repeated it again

Don't you guys just love the ending of the Anime

::: Don't want to be a spoiler so I won't say anything :::

I just simply love it

Especially Chocolat and Pierre

Member cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2008 04:50 AM
    Threads

[COLOR="Red"]yup! I've already watched all the episodes of it !!!! I love all the characters but my favorite characters there are Chocola and Pierre. . .

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

^I thought the artstyle was odd but her avatar makes me want to change my mind. XD I may give it a try and then post what I think.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i just start reading the manga last week and it was good
    ^^

Jigoku Shoujo elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94 has a reputation beyond repute elementalgerad94's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Myrtle_Anime_Addict View Post

Well here in the Phil.
    we have the Fil. translation of it..
    yeah I have watched it on hero t.v but it already ended
    Last edited by elementalgerad94; 12-22-2007 at 12:38 AM.

BuLmA's Protector Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 10:35 AM
    Threads

I watched it! The manga is very gud!
    I like the story.. And Chocola is funny!>.<hehhee
    ~Avvy nd Sig Made by AWESOME GoodyLucky!

~Sig Made by AWESOME Mini!
    ~ThaNKs a Looot, Ma FrieNDs~

LaFF is BeauTifuL
    ~Learn from ur mistake, and dont do that again..

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aya_TemariSan View Post
    I watched it! The manga is very gud!
    I like the story.. And Chocola is funny!>.<hehhee
    yeah your right

Senior Member Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2008 09:37 PM
    Threads

I've read vol. 1 of the manga for Sugar Sugar Rune and it's pretty good! ^^

First, I thought it was going to be a mushy and lovey-dovey manga, but it's actually pretty cool! It's sad when they capture the boys' heart and then the boy doesn't love them anymore. . . Haha, correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a long time since I read the manga. . . =____=;;

Member veu has a spectacular aura about veu has a spectacular aura about veu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2008 06:53 AM
    Threads

This show will be transmitted in Italy from 12 February and it will take the place of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure.

Closed Thread

Thread Information