AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The gay flag

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I like thinking about the homo movement as being LGBT - pronounced, leg bit! Sounds like leg bite! That's AWESOME!

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Funny how judge-mental so many of you can be. Actually, from a GAY POINT of view, and from what the Rainbow Flag actually REPRESENTS is equality and pride, NOT saying "We deserve our own flag". I personally know multiple HETEROSEXUAL individuals that also sport the Rainbow Flag.

It seems everyone here is misunderstanding what it actually means, and that's quite sad. We're saying "Despite homosexuality being the minority, we/they are just as good as the majority, and are proud of who we/they are." THAT Is what the flag represents.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    Funny how judge-mental so many of you can be. Actually, from a GAY POINT of view, and from what the Rainbow Flag actually REPRESENTS is equality and pride, NOT saying "We deserve our own flag". I personally know multiple HETEROSEXUAL individuals that also sport the Rainbow Flag.

It seems everyone here is misunderstanding what it actually means, and that's quite sad. We're saying "Despite homosexuality being the minority, we/they are just as good as the majority, and are proud of who we/they are." THAT Is what the flag represents.
    So? No one else on this earth is like me. Do I need to make myself a flag and sport it saying, "I'm Tom. And I'm proud and not scared!" No. It's just stupid. They're using their life choice as an excuse to get what they want. Nothing against gays or anything, but i don't expect to get anything from being straight. Gays want to be accepted not stand out. The flag is a bad idea.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    So? No one else on this earth is like me. Do I need to make myself a flag and sport it saying, "I'm Tom. And I'm proud and not scared!" No. It's just stupid. They're using their life choice as an excuse to get what they want. Nothing against gays or anything, but i don't expect to get anything from being straight. Gays want to be accepted not stand out. The flag is a bad idea.
    This is America, my friend. If you feel the need to make your own flag to represent yourself, then go for it! But considering that there's only ONE you, don't count on it being too popular.

Also, please define how we're using the flag to "get what we want"? Last time I checked, marriage was a right, not a privilege.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also, please define how we're using the flag to "get what we want"? Last time I checked, marriage was a right, not a privilege.
    Homosexuals beg and beg to be accepted, yet for being gay, they want special treatment(fyi, if you 2 people of the same sex wanna get married, I don't care). For example, you can get scholarships for being gay. Removed by Bean. I can't get scholarships for being straight.

You want to be among the human race as equals but when it comes to your sexual preference, it doesn't seem as equal.

You get gay rights and gay fun parades. I don't see a parade for just being straight.

I just think you guys either need to flaunt that you're gay and admit you want special treatment, or just be gay and shut up.
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 09-13-2007 at 11:12 AM.

MySpace

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Homosexuals beg and beg to be accepted, yet for being gay, they want special treatment(fyi, if you 2 people of the same sex wanna get married, I don't care). For example, you can get scholarships for being gay. Wtf? I can't get scholarships for being straight.
    Oh? So if you feel this way, you must also disagree with African Americans getting special scholarships as well. OH, and that NATIVE American Indians get a FULL-TUITION ride through college, just for being a native! You must not like that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken
    You want to be among the human race as equals but when it comes to your sexual preference, it doesn't seem as equal.
    How does it not seem as equal? Help me to understand.

You get gay rights and gay fun parades. I don't see a parade for just being straight.
    Hey! If you want to through a parade, GO FOR IT! Hetero parade! Hell, I'd go to it too! Just to have fun with my friends. Not ONE person is stopping you or the rest of the American population in throwing a heterosexual parade.

I just think you guys either need to flaunt that you're gay and admit you want special treatment, or just be gay and shut up.
    This quote is my favorite, since you just made yourself look immature. But anyway, "we" don't want special treatement. Gay marriage, tax benefits, etc are all RIGHTS TO BE AN AMERICAN. Not something that should be excluded since "you like your own sex". See the point? We're just voicing it. You would do the same if you weren't allowed to marry because of (let's just say because you have brown eyes).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh? So if you feel this way, you must also disagree with African Americans getting special scholarships as well. OH, and that NATIVE American Indians get a FULL-TUITION ride through college, just for being a native! You must not like that either.

How does it not seem as equal? Help me to understand.

Hey! If you want to through a parade, GO FOR IT! Hetero parade! Hell, I'd go to it too! Just to have fun with my friends. Not ONE person is stopping you or the rest of the American population in throwing a heterosexual parade.

This quote is my favorite, since you just made yourself look immature. But anyway, "we" don't want special treatement. Gay marriage, tax benefits, etc are all RIGHTS TO BE AN AMERICAN. Not something that should be excluded since "you like your own sex". See the point? We're just voicing it. You would do the same if you weren't allowed to marry because of (let's just say because you have brown eyes).
    First off, let me make one thing clear. I don't discriminate gays. I have nothing against them. I just thought we were having a simple debate so don't get pissed. If my opinions make you uncomfortable, then don't reply back. I am so not trying to offend you but I'm not going to be afraid to say what I want to say. So just chill and lets take this more open-minded like, cool? I was honestly very interested in what you were saying until you got a little sensative. So remember, we're just debating.

Ok. The scholarships for african americans and native americans does piss me off. It's understandable why they get them, but I'm white and I get no scholarship. I have to deal with it the old fashioned way.

It doesn't seem equal because getting special treatment is standing above people, not being on equal ground.

As for parades, and etc. no one wants to host a majority event on such a grand scale. It's old it's boring and everyone knows about heteros. But you get a gay pride parade, then goes from being a normal function to some sort of moral, "we're here, we're queer and if you don't like it then you need to burn in hell" event. It makes being homosexual seem like a privledge and that people who aren't gay are inferior. Plus, why would I want to flaunt that I'm straight? If people don't like it, that's their problem.

Do I get tax benefits for being straight? No. And if you're throwing the whole "This is America" thing in my face, then let me remind you of the biggest statement of them all, "All men are created equal."

MySpace

Senior Member ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:50 PM
    Threads

Hmm, this is starting to remind me of that episode of "Ellen" when she throws a coming out party or something. Everyone was "gay pride" this and "rainbow flag" that. Also the gay yellow pages. Why!? Why do we need a gay yellow pages!? If i want to find a plumper to fix my sink I don't care if he's gay or straight! As long as the job gets done! I mean why? We as gays want so much exceptance, but God forbid that we try not to scar the straight folks. Have you seen those gay parades?! I get scared sometimes. Don't just have over the top and sterotypes. Have everyday "normal" looking people hold a sign saying "Yes, I'm queer and proud." Have people dress as lawyers, doctors, teachers, any andd everything. Oh, and thanks for posting! I'm happy to see people comment on a thread like this and not call each other names!
    Ah, the power of yuri! You know you want it.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

o.o;;; Whoa peeps, chill.

Zan, you do get tax breaks, being married is a tax break when filed jointly. In most states, gay marraige is illegal and so we don't get such tax breaks, that is what Piper is trying to say.

Piper, chill. I can see why he doesn't like gay parades (a parade is about the gayest thing one can DO), they do seem to stress taking pride in being gay, which could be construed as saying "heteros have no right to be proud!"

I think the fact that there are gay scholarships is the stupidest thing ever. I also hate affirmitive action, if that makes me racist then by all means. Honestly, if gays were to stop being so adamant about what they want and I think the rest of the population will stop caring enough to ban such things.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Watta ...
    Why do they do that. ...guess they're proud of themselves u.u

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Karami Mew Uchiha View Post
    Watta ...
    Why do they do that. ...guess they're proud of themselves u.u
    ......WE ARE PROUD OF OURSELVES!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Zan, you do get tax breaks, being married is a tax break when filed jointly. In most states, gay marraige is illegal and so we don't get such tax breaks, that is what Piper is trying to say.
    Give it ten years and it'll be legal everywhere.

Now as far as marriage goes, I'm not against it, I'm not for it. I can't help it. I'm not gay. Don't know how it feels. I am for the right of anyone to get their group of people up to the same equal speed as everyone else. That's fine and dandy. I'm just stating that no one should get more privledges and no one should be left on the bottom for anything. No it's not communism otherwise I'd say "we all should get paid the same" lol.

Gays should get equal treatment, but I don't want them to demand more like every other minority after they are equal.

MySpace

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the fact that there are gay scholarships is the stupidest thing ever.
    There are also left-handed-people scholarships. Take that rightys.

It's only something like $500 per year, but still.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

Agreed. People who claim to be Bi are just fooling themselves. If a chick claims to be Bi and she goes out with a guy, then she is straight. And vice versa.
    yea i agree with that two, one of my friends (whose a girl) has just claimed to being Bi i think today, and we actually said that same thing, either you are straight or your not.

As for the flag like someone stated earlier, i never knew there was a flag for gay people...i mean, did someone request to have a flag?? or did they just come up with the idea on their own? o.O (that may sound stupid but some people i know would actually do stuff like that...)
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

being gay is overrated, bi is were its at.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    being gay is overrated, bi is were its at.
    I always thought they were both overrated. This is where it's at
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You lie Masali, there is nothing so awesome as a couple of hot lesbians going at it.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Also, do straight people get a flag now? Because, this seems rather unfair.
    Sure. Here you go.

Now we need a Bisexual flag.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No way, they don't get a flag. God FORBID it! They will start wanting to get married and stuff!

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

Yes I agree that anyone who claims to be bisexual is lying to themselves only in order to try to cover up the fact they are either gay or being metrosexually straight which is also stupid. Also, anyone who claims to be "asexual" is also lying to themselves if they have no biological reason to not want sex, and chances are they themselves are very GAY.

I want all of the Hitler-esque "asexuals" to have their own flag, and all of the straight "metrosexuals" to also have their own flag.

In fact, this entire flag business is nonsense. Sure I see nothing wrong with gays let them get married and enjoy all of the legal benefits of straight people ect., however asking more any more to make yourself feel special is just stupid.

Member dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 06:08 AM
    sumwhere in the universe, in a galaxy far far away... ok, not so much
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    I have to say, the gays are especially colorful in flag design. Which is unfair. Why must we associate rainbows with homosexuals? Although rainbows are fairly fruity... And for that matter, why must skittles taste like various fruits? Are skittles trying to be gay?

Also on the subject of gay representation, why is it LGBT (lesbian, gay, bi, trans)? It seems that separating lesbians and gay men is tedious and pointless. "Homo" means "same" and "sexual" is self-explanatory, so the term homosexual means "of the same sex." Therefore, can't we just call it HBT?

Oh wait, I see my own flaw. H could be misunderstood as heterosexual... Easily fixed! We could call it the HoBT! Although, we are back at the original problem of the acronym being four letters again, which is what I am trying to correct. Wait, I think I see a way around this.

Bisexuals are nothing but myths. Bisexuals are either guys that are completely out or girls that want attention. We simple eliminate them from the mix. That way we are left with HoT! Hot! Homosexuals and transsexuals. That's hot. Get it? I'm such a genius.
    are you hyper? or do u just thnk way 2 much?
    and I agree with evryone that said that the flag actually does seem more of a way to separate themselves than to fit in. So if they made the flag to fit in, then... That's just confused.
    Dream like you live forever, Live like you die today.

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

......WE ARE PROUD OF OURSELVES!
    Yes we are ^^

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Homosexuals beg and beg to be accepted, yet for being gay, they want special treatment(fyi, if you 2 people of the same sex wanna get married, I don't care). For example, you can get scholarships for being gay. Removed by Bean. I can't get scholarships for being straight.

Do not use those 3 letters again. We do not shortcut certain words here, and that word is at the top of the list.

From reading your replies here, your either jealous because you feel left behind, or your homophobic. I will rule out the homophobic because of how your other replies were typed previously. Being left behind from what? This is America. The place where you can achieve almost anything you want, or become what you want. But it doesn't happen by itself. You have to do it yourself. YOU have to go out there and work hard at what you want. Most people are quitters, and then blame society or the system. If your not one of them, then your just another person who sits in the background and whines because someone, or some group is doing something. Whining about strait people not getting scholarships and etc, is so lame. It seems you have issues with other races getting scholarships also. It sounds like you are just one of the many many out there with your hand held out asking for your share. You didn't get a free hand out so it seems your complaining. And that is what a scholarship is. Someone else paying the bill for you.

I Personally would rather see someone from a poor country or ethnic background get a scholarship than the average American who whines and complains they didn't get their free share of handouts. At least that other person is going to make the best of their scholarship because they realize they are in the minority to get in, and that their race or orientation helped them get in. That makes most of them work harder. Then after getting a degree they try to help other less fortunate people out, because they know how hard it is to get in. If you got their scholarship I doubt you would be helping any minorities, or people with different sexual preferences out in any way from the way you typed here in this topic.

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

wow there are sooo many strong words being tossed around here. and i have to chime in with my two cents....okay..well..i personally support gays in all they do and want to do. i agree with what a lot of ppl are saying here...as in that the FLAG..(being thats the topic..i see we've kind of wanderd off of that..) the flag is an okay thing. they want one to represent themselves and what not then its all good. if they feel that they need a flag to feel more united then by all means... and i agree with ppl in the scence that its bad. i thought flags were maily created for countries to represent themsleves..and to unite the ppl of that country under one symbol..maybe a flag for homosexuals maybe be a step too far. its one thing to have pride..and its another to be boastful..

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

I don't mean this to sound rude Kikyou, so I hope you don't take it the wrong way. But it seems to me you're classing the gay society as a whole. If you read the entire thread you'd see that actually, there are quite a few gays that seem to be against the flag :/ So what happens when they don't feel they need the flag?

I personally agree with pretty much everything Piper said. That and... Well, I think there are a fair few people who are just way too sensitive to this sort of thing XD I suppose I don't really think it's making a huge difference whether it's uniting people or separating them. To me all it seems to say is '"I'm not a homophobe"...
    "Done because we are too meny."

Closed Thread

Thread Information