AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: GGP's Extractions

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 07:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default GGP's Extractions

These are lucky star grabpics I made, does anyone like them?

im using them in a design for a website im making

dont steal, not that you would want to

I think the sides got a bit screwed up when i saved the pics
    Last edited by GGP; 09-09-2007 at 12:15 AM.

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 03:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

Awww they're sooo cute ^///^ what did you do to them? extract? sorry im really bad at this xDD anyway, keep up the good work =D

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well... i got the HD episodes, took framegrabs, deleted the background, touched up the faces and clothes, etc...

thats how i did it

and thanks, i am hoping to get one for all of the four min characters done by this weekend, and next weekend, the other 4

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 11:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hm.... the strokes are a bit thick and uneven..
    Erase the white specks
    Good quality images though ^^

EDIT
    not sharing them? meh.
    Last edited by Famahama; 09-09-2007 at 02:32 PM.
    Over-saturating since '07

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 04:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There little specks of white littered all over bot of them. See if you cant get rid of them so i could use them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont want you to use them

edit: thanks for renaming the topic

edit 2:

Another one -

please, dont steal my pics

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 04:55 AM
    Threads

FAB! Love it. Hmmm would changing the text color make it better?
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Copyright 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2017 02:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm ... not sure what others think but I don't think extracting an image and then ruin it by putting the anti-rip thing on it, is a good idea. Anyway ... Upolads is a resource forum to share images, while any other forum in the art section is to show of graphics you made ... extracting an image and put on your anti-rip logo is not making a graphic nor sharing the extraction which means it doesn't belong anywhere else except the trash.

Besides ... is there any reason why you don't want to share an image took from a free video?

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

extractions are ok.not that bad.but why upload it if you don't want to share it?you could have just posted a screenshot of ur website with the extracts in it so no one can use it.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually, i dont think i put it in the uploads section, i think a mod moved it, and in the other forums i used to visit people would take the images as they are, and post them and take credit, after i extracted it. so its a habit.

and i dont want to share them until the site im making opens, then ill post the originals.

sorry for the inconvenience

but now i will only upload pics that anyone can use
    Last edited by FlashD; 09-14-2007 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Sigs go in the sig forum *moves* ;)

Closed Thread

Thread Information