AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: ::DarkBalance's Art Museum::

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Here I am at last.haha. My Bleach marathon had a commercial.^^'

I'll comment on the latest additions. First one is very cutesy. Use of mosaic is well done and blends well with the bg. The avatar was a nice touch as well.

Second one, I can really see Serated's style in it.^^ Brushes were well used and there's a nice colour unity to it. The only criticism I have is that I think Archer in the sig could use a little more power up (?) effects. Like a little bit more brighter to match up with the brushes. Anyway, they're still very nicely made. Good job. I'm off to Hueco Mundo now.haha. XD

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Tomorrow will be a good day for my fans and frequents. OTher than that, you did a really good job duplicating my concept. I have recently found some very nice inspirational resources.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Baka_Black: Okay, I think I know what you mean, I'll try to make a remaster version of it, and see how it looks. Thank you for the idea...

Serated: A good day indeed, with you and your extracts. XD Thank you, for inspiration. =D

Here's two that I made. One for myself, but not a set for once. And the other is not for myself! Wow...big change.

Comments: Well, I tried to create depth in here, and I think I finally got it to work in here. Although I'm starting to not like the placement of the tiny text. Perhaps I made the lens flare a little too bright as well.

Comments: Now this one was really fun to play with. I hardly did anything with the two C4Ds that I put in there, but I somehow was able to blend it better than I thought. Pretty simple, but it seems spacious...

A new signature for a good friend. I'll make some for others as well, but this was kind of an priority. I hope that you like it...it may seem a bit dull. =\

Last edited by FlashD; 11-05-2007 at 08:46 AM.

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

The Cloud in the background is a bit too pixely for my tastes, and blending him more into the background would be good. The feathers are a nice touch, but it makes the sig a little unbalanced. A few more feathers on one side, or a close-up of a feather with Serated on it would be nice. Otherwise, the background goes well with the character and the fade effect on the Cloud in the foreground adds a nicely simple flair.

edit: I'm not an expert in sig making, so Jagan will have to come in soon and give you better advice.
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 11-03-2007 at 01:21 PM.

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBalance View Post

Not a bad job. The text on the right is not really visible. Is it suppose to be like that?
    The background is nice and I like the brightness of this sig.

This one looks good. Especially the design on the background.
    Last edited by Sobriquet; 11-03-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Senior Member Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2009 04:55 PM
    Threads

This one is not bad at all. The text on the right looks weird and the lightning is ovewhelming. The colours are nice so is the flow. The main text is not bad either.

Gj

Afternoonofcolours

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

Fate stay night sig:Hmm i like the lighting and the bg in this one but the sig seems to lack the shine it has more of a painting feel to it.If thats what you were going for then great.
    Konata sig:I like the abstract effects on this one the bg is pretty simple but its good.
    Cloud sig:Cute^^ I like the bg and the blue semi-transparent strokes are awesome.
    Keep up the good work~shougo~
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

you are really getting the hang of making really brilliant sigs

I like them all but the one with lightning i really do like

p.s is it ok if we can add each other to buddy l on here?
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Haven't been here in a while!!!

Okay, Serated:
    Ahw. Thats so cute. I don't think its dull at all. Though I do think that the mini cloud in the bg could be a bit more sharpened. I like the feathers and the whole softness of the sig. It makes it really nice. The color contrast is good too. Makes it all yuppy. (<-- jagandictionay...lol)

Saber:
    Its lovely. I love the background and how well it goes with the sig. Its really nicely done. The whole sig seems well put together and I like that about it. Good job with it.

Konny:
    So bright! I love the use of C4ds. They blend in so well that at first I thought they were abstract brushes. Its amazingly adorable. Great job on that! Very nice overall effect. The colors are kawaii. So cute! I love this one.

Good job so much!! ♥

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I was following a tutorial so that I can start making myself a banner for my blog. It went perfect. I actually like the outcome of it for once! Here's the result.

Comments: This is Hatsune Miku, and she is really beautiful, so I thought I'd use her. I really enjoyed making this banner because it was just so fun learning how to create other techniques.

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

It's lovely Darkie. <33
    What a grand idea to make a banner for your blog. The colors are very nice, the background pattern is a bit intense though, lowering the opacity may help that. ;]

The little eyes cut could be made a tad larger, it'd look more effective. Hope this helps, m'dear.

Member Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun has a reputation beyond repute Alphonse-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2009 01:31 AM
    Threads

Good ones. The text in the first avatar a shouldn't be where it is, try to put it in the pic""""
    "Thereisnothingthatdoesnotexist" Me

My anime list | My family

NEED A SIG? I CAN MAKE IT! PM ME FOR DETAILS

Actually Watching : Fullmetal Alchemist Conqueror of Shamballa

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I really like the last piece that you did - it came out really well! I like the colors and the vectoring in the background. Also the Izumi sig and the first DarkBalance sig you did are really nice - I love the lighting and colors! Just work a bit on getting the text right, and you will be set. XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Woo hoo, I got a set done for a friend of mine! I'm quite proud of it myself. Surprisingly, I didn't really use any C4Ds on this. Maybe I should do a remaster on it and see what effects I can get from it. Well here it is first of all...

Comments anyone? ^__^

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So many updates... And I missed them all. ;_; Sorry about that. It's hard to keep track of everyone now.

I'll comment on your latest one. Nice concept for the entire set. Simple but effective. Personally, I don't use C4D's on my sigs (I don't know how.^^') It still came out nice. The extract blends well with the bg and overall, good job.=]

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Hmmm... its a pretty sig but I think theres something missing. I think it will look better if you kinda brighten the falling stars. hehe~! Great job on the BG. Awesome work. XD

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've been watching a lot more anime than usual, so I finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya recently. It was fun. Of course my favorite character was Yuki Nagato. So following the course of being me, I made a sig. So here it is. Although it was missing a few things, I decided just to save it and go with it. =P

So comments?

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i like the latest one there!

though, the b/g color and size may be the only downfall here ;-;
    the 0011001010 thing looks good here for some reason (IMO) but im thinking of the b/g being more... beach looking? xD

and my favorites,

hm... all is good, but blur the b/g might increase the depth youre looking for :3
    Positioning is ... not my type >.>;;

:3 i wubs this one xD though, try to place some of the effects above the extracts layer. Very nice >8D
    Over-saturating since '07

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    Threads

Good job! For a beginner, I like that your stuff isn't like all the other crap most beginners on here tend to have. You kind of remind me of me when I started making signatures...*lol* try not to have so much open space, and try to blend some of the stock images more. Maybe you might consider experimenting a little more with some brushes and textures? I can tell you already have knowlage on both of these things, which is something I didn't have when I first started out! XD Keep up the good work : )

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No, I'm no beginner. I've been doing this since last year. Yeah, it's been until three months ago that I realized that I needed to learn how to play with brushes and textures. But thank you guys for the comments. =D

Illusionary. Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2008 01:29 PM
    Threads

This is a very nice sig. I love this character. <3
    The background looks beautiful and the focal point is placed in a good position. The numbers on the background is unique and reduces the plainness of the sig. Good job!
    The text is bold and original. Overall, this sig is pretty good.
    Keep up the fantastic work, DarkBalance. And I'll be looking forward to see more of your great stuff. ;D

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, it's been a while since I did any real photoshopping, but here I am ready to present to you a signature that I have finished and polished today! I started making it two days ago in my Visual Communications class (Macs with Photoshop CS2, was fun except the fact that it was SLOW), started adding more effects yesterday, and today I polished it, saved it on my flash drive, took it home, did some things with the text, and then saved it. The only thing is that I didn't plan it out carefully enough, therefore causing me to have less negative space and therefore causing me to make the text squished together. Alright, lemme show you the signature at least. =D

Yeah, I was gonna just put my name on it, but I decided to let anyone have it. First come first serve. =D

Comments? Critiques? (Especially need the last one. =3)

EDIT:
    I was thinking maybe I should put Duty on the bottom and the name on the top?
    Again, comments and criticism, and tell me what I should do. =\
    Last edited by Balance; 12-05-2007 at 10:28 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No one is replying...oh well. The Duty Sig is still up for grabs. Also I'll place the name differently so that it'll look better than it does squished up like that. So yeah, it's still up for grabs. Here's a set that I made myself for the Christmas feel. I'm pretty proud of it.

I'm really glad I found this extract as well. The two are in complete opposites. One has a white ribbon on black hair, while the other person is completely vice versa. I told myself immediately that I NEEDED this extract. XD
    (Just gotta figure where it came from now...)

Prior to this set, I made a friend of mine a signature similar to the one he had. Just a revised version of it. Who doesn't like Marshal Law honestly? He's one of my good characters in Tekken. >=D

Comments or constructive criticism (this time)?
    Last edited by Balance; 12-12-2007 at 11:54 PM.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

You good reakky fast! ^^ I really like the Lucky Star one. The kawaii ones are my favs x3 Lolz.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I was going to make everyone a Christmas Signature, however, if I did it all at once, people won't notice, so I decided to do one at a time. So far I've only done two so far. Forgive me if I'm not fast enough. ^__^;;

So the first two I've made is Angelic's and Mira Kaiba's. Here they are.

Many MANY thanks to Serated who extracted Minase Nayuki beautifully for me. Don't worry Serated, if you're reading this, be assured I'll extract my own subjects when it comes to yours. Or just find another extract on my own.

Anyway, I hope you two like. =D

Finished another one. I hope they get here soon. =\
    I hope this is good enough for Mini-chan. ^__^;;

Sorry the text is kinda hard to read. T-T
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-18-2007 at 04:40 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information