AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Moo27 Pictures of random

Junior Member Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 06:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Moo27 Pictures of random

Everyone needs a dose of cute and fluffy every once in a while the first picture i took of my puppy Minako

Abusing my celphone's camera i kinda liked how it made light colors almost wash out and the blacks looked fine so i thought it was an interesting picture to take on accident ;3

A good self portrait can even be taken in the bathroom... isnt my toilet paper loverly?

the barbie girl. ♥ Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 05:58 PM
    Threads

I think you're looking for:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=60510

Or possibly MySpace.

I don't think that these kind of photos were meant for the photography thread.
    심혼의 개기식.
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars a.p.a.r.t.:

Junior Member Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27 has a brilliant future Moo27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Dopplepopolis! View Post

Or possibly MySpace.

It seems as though you are confused. Myspace is a profile which i have one and that other thread is posting pictures of yourself that you just want to show off what you look like fine and dandy. However my pictures I took in a different kind of way that i find as kind of an art form. I find it to be art and thats all that matters. It was taken with a camera so that is "photography" just because you dont see it as photography doesnt matter much to me. Is it because i didnt take a picture of some flower or clouds or some kind of sunset?

the barbie girl. ♥ Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Moo27 View Post
    It seems as though you are confused. Myspace is a profile which i have one and that other thread is posting pictures of yourself that you just want to show off what you look like fine and dandy. However my pictures I took in a different kind of way that i find as kind of an art form. I find it to be art and thats all that matters. It was taken with a camera so that is "photography" just because you dont see it as photography doesnt matter much to me. Is it because i didnt take a picture of some flower or clouds or some kind of sunset?

I didn't post that to show myself off, I posted it because I see that maybe, as you're new, you need guidance.

I referenced MySpace because people have albums there to post their regular pictures.

However, I don't see what you're posting here as something to be considered "photography" in the artistic sense.

Especially in comparison to the other photos in the other threads in this forum, do you see anything that has just pictures at an angle of themselves?

I mean, maybe if you had edited them, i.e. colors, contrast, etc. I can understand.

But these are, really, the type of pictures you see on MySpaces or the "Post Your Picture" thread.
    심혼의 개기식.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so i just throw in a little color and its art to you? well some people dont see a blade of grass as art or a statue made of forks but everyone is different now arent they?
    Last edited by Moo27; 09-04-2007 at 03:59 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Moo27 View Post
    so i just throw in a little color and its art to you? well some people dont see a blade of grass as art or a state made of forks but everyone is different now arent they?
    No, that isn't what I'm saying at all.

I was using examples.

Yes, we're different, and it is my opinion that a picture that would most likely be seen on someone's MySpace as a default picture of themself doesn't belong in a photography forum.
    심혼의 개기식.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I will just say its awsome to be different Woot!

//12 elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie has a brilliant future elodie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Teal Ribbon Jigsaw Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2013 05:36 PM
    Threads

i agree that this isn't photography. there is a difference between portraits and what you've done. just because you "accidently" made a picture look washed out and took a picture of your dog doesn't mean it's art. if that were the case, then everyone's pictures would be art, now wouldn't they?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe i do think all photos are art maybe its because there are feelings behind each picture even if it is an accident here some that are probably more "artsy" for you and the tree one was an accident but i still see it as art.

even tho i see the human face/body as the best art that i can think of.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

So ... you say that's art ... First I want you to learn about composition. It's a lovely reading

1st photo .... either take the whole dog ... or just its head ... don't cut it off randomly. Also, the photo is too dark.
    2nd photo ... well ... that's just a random photo for myspace of pyp thread >___>;
    3rd photo. Composition is a bit off .... and you cut one eye -_- ... and find a different place for taking the photo ... like, one-color BG. There shouldn't be any objects distracting the photo.

The New photos ...
    1st ... ever heard of a tripod?
    2nd ... now this is what I consider artistic ... Just ... the right part ruins a bit the photo ... that piece of wall. it's either cut it off completely or show more of it. Also .... it looks like it's a bit angled (looking at the "lines" on that path ... they should be horizontal). Last thing ... overall the photo is a bit too dark ... more light wouldn't hurt

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    So ... you say that's art ... First I want you to learn about composition. It's a lovely reading

1st photo .... either take the whole dog ... or just its head ... don't cut it off randomly. Also, the photo is too dark.
    2nd photo ... well ... that's just a random photo for myspace of pyp thread >___>;
    3rd photo. Composition is a bit off .... and you cut one eye -_- ... and find a different place for taking the photo ... like, one-color BG. There shouldn't be any objects distracting the photo.

The New photos ...
    2nd ... now this is what I consider artistic ... Just ... the right part ruins a bit the photo ... that piece of wall. it's either cut it off completely or show more of it. Also .... it looks like it's a bit angled (looking at the "lines" on that path ... they should be horizontal). Last thing ... overall the photo is a bit too dark ... more light wouldn't hurt

Eh the photos dont seem dark on my computer which would make it hard to adjust since they look fine on mine and my friends computer i asked them how they looked when you said that to make sure my computer wasnt just gimpy lawl. 1st photo wasnt supposed to be the whole dog i just wanted to show her sitting position and her pink harness i wasnt trying to get a full picture i like cutting things off and getting things at an angle. kinda like some picture like to take a picture of just their eyes and not their whole face i dont get it but they have their reasons. and i have mine. same as the 3rd picture i was just angling and trying to get something a bit different if i wanted a perfect picture i would sit straight on and have my camera sitting up straight in front of me i like to be a little angle creative like i said before not trying to yell at you lawl at least you gave me some honest opinion. and the new pictures the first one i only posted it because i liked the accident where it made all the lights look like 2s i thought it was funny and cool looking so it was an accident i could get on board with. and the second one was supposed to look angled. I was trying to make it look like something from ICO the game. Hmm I just think it might just be an angle thing for me lawl and i guess nobody understands but its okay thanks for giving me your thoughts

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Dopplepopolis! View Post

Or possibly MySpace.

i agree with queen doppleopoplis here, those first pictures dont belong here..but those second ones..i do like good job

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post

The New photos ...

Wizzy, I dont have any problem seeing what art is i have a fanart thread if you have any questions there might show you i know what im talking about. Of course some of the fine art people i have talked to dont see "cartoons" as art either so either way i get the short end. Even if my photos werent art but which in my eye i see them that way its a photography thread not "art" and taking a picture of yourself is definatly "photography" any way you look at it.

There are many examples of photography. I believe a few of my first pictures fall into the category of "glamour photography" Which is just as much photography as anything else alot of people can take those types of pictures thats true. But anyone can go out and take a picture of a tree and still make that into art. "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" which is probably why some of us can see this as art and others just think its another image to throw up on a "Myspace" all in all everyone wants a self portrait because its nice to show other people the beauty that you posess. So taking pictures at an odd angle is my thing. That is just as reasonable as people taking a picture of just the pedals of a flower and not the whole thing it was what i was going for. I dont know why or if its just too common for a self portrait to be up, but its still art, no matter what your subject may be.

Advertising photography: photographs made to illustrate and usually sell a service or product. These images are generally done with an advertising agency, design firm or with an in-house corporate design team.

Fashion and glamour photography: This type of photography usually incorporates models. Fashion photography emphasizes the clothes or product, glamour emphasizes the model.

Still life photography usually depicts inanimate subject matter, typically commonplace objects which may be either natural or man-made.

Food photography can be used for editorial, packaging or advertising use. Food photography is similar to still life photography, but requires some special skills.

Editorial photography: photographs made to illustrate a story or idea within the context of a magazine.

Photojournalism: this can be considered a subset of editorial photography. Photographs made in this context are accepted as a documentation of a news story.

Portrait and wedding photography: photographs made and sold directly to
    the end user of the images.

Fine art photography: photographs made to fulfill a vision

Landscape photography: photographs of different locations

Closed Thread

Thread Information