AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ray Earth

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ray Earth

Well I don't know what genre this really is. So far I have only seen the advert and a few comments here and there so could sombody fill me in on what sort of anime this is please.
    I would like to point out that I am asking this because often comment forums for subjects can end up reveling larger parts of the plot than I like - did that for wolf's rain, found the ending in the first five minutes - but thankfully it did not runin it for me, but I do prefer not to know.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Are you talking about Magic Knight Rayearth?

It's a Magical Girl series by Clamp. One of my favorites <3<3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Knight_Rayearth
    Last edited by Buruku; 09-02-2007 at 02:42 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Someone tell Manga to update thier trailers! Magic Knight Rayearth - must be this title as it is the only refrence I've ever been able to find - sorry forgot to mention earlier.
    Generally though is the story more like that of animes such as Wolf's Rain and GITS - or is it leaning more in the DragonballsZ direction?

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    Generally though is the story more like that of animes such as Wolf's Rain and GITS - or is it leaning more in the DragonballsZ direction?
    It's nothing like Wolfs rain or GITS....

Do you like adventure or fantasy? Are you familiar with the Magical Girl genre? If you're into that stuff then I can't see why you wouldn't like it.
    Last edited by Buruku; 09-02-2007 at 03:04 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have seen Read or Die; so I'm not opposed to the mad side, but as the other two titles suggest a show about a group of girls giggling and swooning around every male (or one male) throught an entire series is not my thing.
    Rewatched the trailer and saw them calling up monsters - so is that present and if so would it be comparable to the digimon/pokemon type of set up?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I wouldn't say it was like any of the anime you've mentioned...

Slight caveat that I've only watched about seven episodes or so so far. I'm not sure yet if I like it...but yeah, it's probably better listed as magical girl genre.

Three kids dragged into another world to save it from destruction by the Princess "Emeraude" who's the pillar of the world. She's been taken prisoner by Tall Dark an' Scary (aka Zagato, who's some kind of Priest I think. He's quite cool.) and she used the last of her magic to bring the three girls there. (Hikaru, Fuu and Umi, Japanese play on names meaning Light, Wind and Sea, that is no accident I'm sure..)

Anyhow, the basic storyline seems to be these three girls struggling to adjust to this world full of magic, monsters, demons and really crazy folk. As they go on, they develop stronger elemental powers (Hikaru is fire, Fuu...well she can heal, I'm not certain what else she does, and Umi has water).

That vague and unspoiler enough for you? As I said, I've not watched enough to really know where it goes in the end...but that's the general gist.

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

Closed Thread

Thread Information