AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What fights have you been in?

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I remember i had a fist fight with my first boyfriend when we first met. We hated each other. One time he threw stuff at me nonstop, and said so much to hurt my feelings, so i got pissed off and i punched him on the face, and i was the first girl who ever used violent on him. I got his nose bleeding and i got in trouble, his parents wanted to sew me but couldn't, that guy told his parents not to. That was a good beginning, but it was still the major fight i ever got into.

Dom Vodka The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 13233432

ok ok, fights, before i tell my stories i wanna say to jucied up. that your a realy bad liar. my brother is in the most ghetto school in the detroit district, there are no "gangs" or "7-11 fights" or " teachers being scared to break the kids up" in jr high there are police officers all over the place in those schools. now, unlike some of the drama queens in this thread im going to tell the truth no exageration. what hapened was, that there was this kid whe kept stealing my nice metal mechanical pencils and one time he ran up and tried to take my whole back back so i punched him in the face and he got a bloody nose, cried and ran away. never lost a mechanical pencill ever again.
    Last edited by The Dom; 09-02-2007 at 03:10 AM.
    Me and my freinds drank all the pepsi now we jut sell'in the coke.....
    Yo, chek out my page.

http://s3.gladiatus.us/game/*************40403

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Our school, and all surrounding schools, are a bunch of pussies really...

We always get into that school rivalry like "OH YEAH WELL LET'S MEET AT SUCH AND SUCH A GAME AND KICK THE CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER YOU FAGS LOLOLOL WE'LL KILL YOU!" and then we hold up our end, and they're no shows so they do the "GET A LIFE I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO" or visa versa. It's sad, really. A brawl would be awesome, since my sheltered rich classmates would be in awe about how I can actually fight since y'know my neighbor used to basically teach me (By that I mean punch me in the face until I learned how to dodge and counter. Most effective teacher ever.)

So I have both a high tolerance for pain and good dodge ability. It'd be fun, I just wanna try it once. I mean there've been scuffles. Like the tackling, punching, kicking, flailing, but never anything cool. It's really a shame. A good buttkicking sounds fun to watch/participate in. It brings people together that it does.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Sissy symptoms: Anonymous bad reps!
    hahah~! no need to explain myself cause you don't know me personally..

To be rude is to be weak!

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Senior Member Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: If I had one ; - ;

In my 4th period at school, a group of girls where whispering and announcing how much of a 'hoe' and a flirt' I was because I so happened to be talking to some guys in our class. I got pissed, so I defended myself, and before I knew it, one of the girls spread around the school that we were going to fight after 7th period.
    She told so many people that it got to a couple teachers and counselors, and it just so happened that she got in all the trouble, and I got to skip 3 classes the next day. =D
    {サムライチャンプルー}

{Stussy Samurai} - {Bandai}theme: MP2K

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Just bad arguments, is this counted..? No fist fights or anything alike. But those arguments usually started whenever something i dislike comes to annoy me.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

After this brawl everybody left Dan alone. He earned a reputation for being the fastest kicker. He was rated one of the top-five best fighters in the school by the gangs, and it didn't hurt that he was a green belt in Tae-Kwon Do. One of the gangs even offered him protection, they were that impressed.
    I was a 2nd degree black belt and I couldn't take on 8 un armed guys. Then I saw the Krav Maga special on human weapon and thought it was possible.

ok ok, fights, before i tell my stories i wanna say to jucied up. that your a realy bad liar. my brother is in the most ghetto school in the detroit district, there are no "gangs" or "7-11 fights" or " teachers being scared to break the kids up" in jr high there are police officers all over the place in those schools. now, unlike some of the drama queens in this thread im going to tell the truth no exageration. what hapened was, that there was this kid whe kept stealing my nice metal mechanical pencils and one time he ran up and tried to take my whole back back so i punched him in the face and he got a bloody nose, cried and ran away. never lost a mechanical pencill ever again.
    I've met guys that said they took on 30 guys at once and won without a scratch and tried to explain it =P. Unfortunately, there were no cops at the school I went to. In my high school they only had one cop and lots of security guards (like 10). But my high school could fit 1,500 at most and the population where I lived went up and every year my high school had nearly 4,000 kids so fights were pretty common to some degree as well though not as bad or frequent as the jr. high ones. My jr. high only had one security guard and he looked like Professor Klump from the Nutty Professor. But I heard they got a cop now.

Behind the 7-11 was a pretty empty lot and nobody would find you there and bust you so it was pretty easy to do things and not get caught. Police or teachers can't do anything if a fight happens outside of school grounds or can't witness it in terms of disciplinary consequences. I had no idea where the tradition came from but it was always there when I came and there when I left. I only saw two of them, but never had a fight to the point to schedule one there. Just mostly the park ones since it was closer =P (aka across the street). It was also not too far from my best friend's house so if anything bad happened like if an adult or cop or something showed up, we'd bail to his place no problem right away.

Usually teachers were scared because multiple kids were involved and fights at my school usually happened by a ditch where they threw rocks at each other every now and then. It was mostly because the fights at the school were pretty violent, and it's only going to get worse. The only teachers that broke up the fights were PE teachers. Fights at my old jr. high are like in my newspapers nearly every other week or so. Last year there was some controversy

Here are some recent articles about the school I went to in the past 2 years. Even after 10 years, the handling still sucks.
    http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/58552
    http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/57770

Like I said, if anybody demolishes that piece of dump for a school, then they deserve a presidential medal of freedom.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

thanfully i have never been in a fight before or in a situation that requires it.

[set by blueangel06661]

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

i try not to b a fighter but sometimes i guess it just comes out of me that way when some one pushes me to my limit, i have punched 3 different boys in their face in the seventh but they were like punks and didn't hit me back in eigth grade i stole a seventh grader in his face for his lack of knowledge, i told him to stop buging me...and he bugged me hius own stoopid fault...and in seventh grade i was in a group fight alongside muy bff and some more of the people i kno, we beat the crap out of those girls...funny stuff ^_^ other than that, nothing has come up really...it's been boring eh -_-'
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by The Dom View Post

Call me what you want, but I saw what happened that day. I couldn't care less if you thought my memory was a lie.
    I am JuicedUp, aka Wark_Ento...

----
    Anime Mangatism Forums - JOIN if you're a manga artist!
    ----

"They say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people." -- Eddie Izzard

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually, I punched out my dad the other day and now this one girl is starting stuff with me and drama makes me fight. I don't condone it though I'm just a rash person.

the barbie girl. ♥ Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 05:58 PM
    Threads

I recently got into a fight at school and my suspension ends this coming up Tuesday.

Since it was in the first week, nobody had lunch passes, so our courtyard had 1,000+ students in it, just in one lunch (we have two).

I was standing on one side of the walkway, near a trash can (there's many of them lined up on either side of the walkways), with some friends.

A girl on the other side threw a bottle and hit the face of one of my sort-of friends. We all turned to her, and she was blabbering/cursing at us that we should have been listening, that she had told us to move, blahblah. She started saying racist things, and I got fed up.

So I grabbed the bottle she threw, walked up to her, and I was like, "You can throw this away in your OWN trash can now. " There was one directly behind her.

She got all up in my face, cussing at me, so I called her retarded or something.

She kept waving her finger in my face, talking like, "Oh, I don't fight white girls," blahblah.

And then she made another racist comment, and I slapped her hand away from me, and she went to grab my wrist at the same time that I threw the bottle I was holding into her face.

So, she went to hit me and I ducked or something, and my shoe came off, and we both ended up on the ground.

She tried to crawl on top of me, so I kicked her off, grabbed her weave and punched her in the face a few times.

And that's when security got us.

I completely cooperated in the Dean's office, filled out everything, etc. But she didn't calm down at all, so.. she got in more trouble than me.

And then she tried to pull the race card, saying that I did it because she was a different race than I.

Which is ridiculous. If she was the same race as me (which would be rare), the outcome would have most likely been the same.

All in all, I got a 5-day suspension, blood on my pants, a strap to my cami broken, and I lost my milano cookies & sunny-d.

As for her? I think she got a 10-day suspension, a busted lip, and she'll probably have to go get new weave after that.

I don't regret it one bit.
    Yeah, it sucks that I had to miss school, but I can hopefully catch up.
    심혼의 개기식.
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars a.p.a.r.t.:

Senior Member prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10 has a reputation beyond repute prestestkagome10's Avatar
    Gil
    Buzzed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads

I got in a fight with this girl at a school resort and the sad part is that it was all about someone calling someone else a bad name like 'big mac'. but we were kicking and hitting and pulling each others hair out and then the resort owner came and broke us up. the was probably the worst/funniest fight of my life.
    Sig by Prestestkagome10! ^^My Youtube Channel^^

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

I never have been in a fight, luckily!! but I've been in an Argue when it comes to anime. lol

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I has been in no fights. But i have been in an argument. and was sent to the office =[

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
    Actually, I punched out my dad the other day and now this one girl is starting stuff with me and drama makes me fight. I don't condone it though I'm just a rash person.
    What forced you to punch out your dad?

----
    ----

"They say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people." -- Eddie Izzard

Senior Member AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 12:40 AM
    Threads

I got into a little scrap with my computer a little while ago.

It kept closing my game of Counter-Strike game... So I got pissed and threatened to take it apart.

And it was like "Yo! Chill, play your game, play your game!"

And I was all "Nice..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AngelxWithin View Post

It kept closing my game of Counter-Strike game... So I got pissed and threatened to take it apart.

And I was all "Nice..."
    Hehehe...that reminds me of the time my extremely antiquated and obsolete mouse stubbornly refused to click anything, so I got really mad, cracked it open and spilled its mechanical parts into my wastebasket like a chef ripping apart a live crab.

Then I got a new wireless mouse, and it has refused to cause me any trouble. Problem solved. XD

----
    ----

Senior Member AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin has a reputation beyond repute AngelxWithin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 12:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
    Hehehe...that reminds me of the time my extremely antiquated and obsolete mouse stubbornly refused to click anything, so I got really mad, cracked it open and spilled its mechanical parts into my wastebasket like a chef ripping apart a live crab.

Then I got a new wireless mouse, and it has refused to cause me any trouble. Problem solved. XD
    I'm pretty sure you taught that bad-boy a lesson from the Iron Chef.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I haven't been in real serious fights. But I wish I had ... as long as it's a bad guy. Nobody really bothers me, or messes with me. *sigh* I do wanna fight someone ... like a thief -_-
    And I will be if someone trys to hurt my mom ... soon enough XD

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AngelxWithin View Post

And I was all "Nice..."
    Are you that crazy German kid?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyway, I remember at the school I taught in Japan had some problems too. Though not as bad as my jr. high back in Gilbert, AZ. It was like Kinpachi-sensei, a famous TV show over there. I was working in a low income section in a small city north of Tokyo. On graduation, one kid came in wearing those long gang coats. I thought it was funny on TV, but when you experience it in real life, it's super serious since they take the dress codes seriously.

Mostly the senior kids would get into fights, but I heard the school wasn't as bad 10 years before I worked there. One of the biggest trouble maker's old man was a yakuza!
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 07:03 PM
    Threads

Well, I have never been in a fight, but there was this one girl in high school that said that she was going to get a bunch of friends together and kick my butt. I told her okay, and that I would like to see her try to kick my butt. Well, the next day came, the day she said that she would kick my butt. And well, she did not even bother to come to school. I think that she was nothing but talk.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

The only fight I've ever been in was just last year in 8th grade...

I had moved to that town just at the beginning of the previous year, so I still talked about my hometown occasionally. Just little comments like "Oh, I watched that movie in class at my old school" etc... Well for no reason whatsoever, my "best friend" came up to me as I was walking down the hallway and starts screaming in my face, (which attracted a lot of attention >.>) "OH MY GOD, THATS ALL I HEAR! 'MY OLD SCHOOL THIS, MY OLD SCHOOL THAT' IM SO F***ING SICK OF YOUR CONSTANT SH** AROUND HERE!!! JUST GO BACK TO YOUR OLD SCHOOL ALREADY, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!!"

My first reaction: ...... O.o
    I tried to walk away from her to avoid a fistfight but she grabbed my arm and yanked me back around to face her "DONT YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!"
    That kinda made me snap... I yanked my arm back, punched her in the face and walked away...with about half the school staring at me >.>

Thats the only fight I've ever been in, and I hope I dont have to get in any more fights anytime soon >.>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    The only fight I've ever been in was just last year in 8th grade...

I had moved to that town just at the beginning of the previous year, so I still talked about my hometown occasionally. Just little comments like "Oh, I watched that movie in class at my old school" etc... Well for no reason whatsoever, my "best friend" came up to me as I was walking down the hallway and starts screaming in my face, (which attracted a lot of attention >.>) "OH MY GOD, THATS ALL I HEAR! 'MY OLD SCHOOL THIS, MY OLD SCHOOL THAT' IM SO F***ING SICK OF YOUR CONSTANT SH** AROUND HERE!!! JUST GO BACK TO YOUR OLD SCHOOL ALREADY, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!!"

My first reaction: ...... O.o
    I tried to walk away from her to avoid a fistfight but she grabbed my arm and yanked me back around to face her "DONT YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!"
    That kinda made me snap... I yanked my arm back, punched her in the face and walked away...with about half the school staring at me >.>

Thats the only fight I've ever been in, and I hope I dont have to get in any more fights anytime soon >.>
    How pointless. Maybe your "best friend" was just having a really bad day and decided to take it out on you? O.o

----
    ----

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
    How pointless. Maybe your "best friend" was just having a really bad day and decided to take it out on you? O.o
    Yeah that was my first assumption as well.... either that or it was a perfect example of the horrors of a bad case of PMS >.>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Closed Thread

Thread Information