AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Its Football Season!! Who do you cheer for?

Member Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2011 01:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

yay my jaguars won again. =)
    i think..we're 4-1.
    woo!
    심혼의 개기식.
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars a.p.a.r.t.:

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Enjoy it while it lasts, you've got another game against the Titans, 2 against the Colts, a game with the Steelers, one against the Chargers and one against the Saints (rather unpredictable since Bush stepped up yesterday...).

Plus Tampa Bay is looking to have improved and Carolina probably won't be using Carr unless Testaverde get injured as well.

I'm predicting a record at the end of the season of 9-7 or 8-8 for Jacksonville.
    Last edited by bakakame; 10-15-2007 at 07:54 PM.

Member Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bakakame View Post
    Enjoy it while it lasts, you've got another game against the Titans, 2 against the Colts, a game with the Steelers, one against the Chargers and one against the Saints (rather unpredictable since Bush stepped up yesterday...).

Plus Tampa Bay is looking to have improved and Carolina probably won't be using Carr unless Testaverde get injured as well.

I'm predicting a record at the end of the season of 9-7 or 8-8 for Jacksonville.
    oh boo!
    we're doing great, i think, compared to previous seasons.
    i know we have some tough games coming up, but still.
    i hope we do better than your predictions.
    심혼의 개기식.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

^ Thats a rather humorous prediction you have there. The Jags are clicking on both sides of the ball, Garrard has emerged as a consistent leader on the offensive end and the defense is playing at its usual high level.
    They have a good chance against their match up's verse the Colts, they use their 3-3-5 Nickel Defense to disrupt Manning and their running combo is one of the best in the NFL, can the Colts D handle them?...it will be interesting to see.

The Packers cannot run the ball, a big problem once it hits football weather in Green Bay, the Titans are average at best on offense and slowly sliding down the AFC south standings, the Saints are still the Aints, Jags have beat the Steelers in their recent meetings(I always love that match up, great smashmouth football there), Tampa Bay has no running at all unless they pull off that draft pick for Labrandon Tofield deal with the Jags, and Carolina will eventually see Vinny Inceptaverde soon enough.

Unless something happens, I will for now, scoff at the 8-8 prediction. For once the Jags can look to a possible division lead and if their current level of play can continue, a wild card will be no problem. There is however, still a lot of football to be played.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fionn Mac View Post
    ^ Thats a rather humorous prediction you have there. The Jags are clicking on both sides of the ball, Garrard has emerged as a consistent leader on the offensive end and the defense is playing at its usual high level.
    They have a good chance against their match up's verse the Colts, they use their 3-3-5 Nickel Defense to disrupt Manning and their running combo is one of the best in the NFL, can the Colts D handle them?...it will be interesting to see.

The Packers cannot run the ball, a big problem once it hits football weather in Green Bay, the Titans are average at best on offense and slowly sliding down the AFC south standings, the Saints are still the Aints, Jags have beat the Steelers in their recent meetings(I always love that match up, great smashmouth football there), Tampa Bay has no running at all unless they pull off that draft pick for Labrandon Tofield deal with the Jags, and Carolina will eventually see Vinny Inceptaverde soon enough.

Unless something happens, I will for now, scoff at the 8-8 prediction. For once the Jags can look to a possible division lead and if their current level of play can continue, a wild card will be no problem. There is however, still a lot of football to be played.
    they played AMAZING at last night's game.
    too bad it was blacked out.
    i haven't heard the crowd that loud in such a long time.
    심혼의 개기식.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jax doesn't play against Green Bay this season, I glanced at the wrong schedule there for a minute. edited it out.

Indy, don't forget, seems to have found a D since the last time the 2 clubs met. Indeed if you a fan of an ACF South team that isn't the colts, the best you can hope for is a wild card spot.

The Tennessee game will largly depend on if Vince Young is healthy. Of course the Titans D isn't something to scoff at either.

Regarding the Steeler's games, I look at the circumstances. In 05; Maddox, replacing an injured Big Ben, throws an interception in OT that's returned for 6. In 06, the first game back for Ben Roethlisberger after a near-fatal motorcycle wreck and an appendectomy. Total scorring of the game is only 3 field goals.

Although you are right, there's still a lot of the season left and you never know what might happen.

Though it's hard to feel like it matters. Do any of us really stand a chance against the New England Cheaters? erm, Patriots?

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bakakame View Post
    Jax doesn't play against Green Bay this season, I glanced at the wrong schedule there for a minute. edited it out.

Indy, don't forget, seems to have found a D since the last time the 2 clubs met. Indeed if you a fan of an ACF South team that isn't the colts, the best you can hope for is a wild card spot.

The Tennessee game will largly depend on if Vince Young is healthy. Of course the Titans D isn't something to scoff at either.

Regarding the Steeler's games, I look at the circumstances. In 05; Maddox, replacing an injured Big Ben, throws an interception in OT that's returned for 6. In 06, the first game back for Ben Roethlisberger after a near-fatal motorcycle wreck and an appendectomy. Total scorring of the game is only 3 field goals.

Although you are right, there's still a lot of the season left and you never know what might happen.

Though it's hard to feel like it matters. Do any of us really stand a chance against the New England Cheaters? erm, Patriots?
    Well I am a Jags fan (one of the few in Northeast Ohio) and I agree with your reply. I said it would be interesting how the Colt's Defense would do. I know they've picked it up recently, but it was "improved" when the Jags tore them up with 300 some rushing yards I think. Though they have seemed to tighten things up eventhough they lost some good players due to the cap.

I didn't mention the Titans Defense, though its the only thing thats been keeping them close...Vince Young is the key to that offense, but he is inconsistent. I cannot see a playoff team with the QB throwing under 100 yards, though he does "make plays."

As for the Steelers, one of my good friends is a huge Steelers so I know the justifications for the losses. I never expect for the score to be anything above a touchdown or two. Its one of my favorite match ups and no one expects the Jags to hang with the Steelers, yet it always ends up being "Wow these teams are so similar"
    They are though aren't they, QB's consistently manage(though I dislike that term) the game, the Defense and running game are the staples.
    It often comes down to field position.

And no, I don't feel anyone...aside from the Colts, who can hang with the Pats. Though I would have liked to see the Jags+Garrard vs the Pats. If you can disrupt Tom Brady, Dallas did it for a while, you have a slim chance of keeping it close. Until Maroney comes back though, they are rather weak at the run game.
    With the NFC as it is, I can see a Pats vs Cowboys superbowl.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 10-15-2007 at 08:47 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information