AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Super heroes

Member PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Super heroes

If you could make up your own superheros what would they be like powers weaknesses strengths name. How he or she got their powers
    Mine
    Name, Capitan Paul
    Strengths- strength, mind, bladder, and, money
    Weaknesses- Milk and under the fingernails
    Powers- Strength flight invisibility invulnerability and telekineses and can travel through time.
    How he got his powers- Fell into a vat of nuclear wast that burned of his skin. Wares a complete
    Dark energy suit
    Ask a ninja Rules

(\_/)
    (o.0)
    (>:<)

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunch and good with ketchup

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

As much as this pains me to say...And as much as I support the lovely American Comic Book industry...
    We have like...5 super hero related threads still open at the moment.
    NO MORE PEOPLE.
    But i'll play anyway.

Name:Sonic Boom
    Secret Identity:??? (IDK My BFF Jill?)
    Classification:Speedster
    Powers:Super Speed utilizing the Speed Force for extra UBER HAX movment and such (Basically, The Flash). Can utilize the Speed Force to create Sonic Booms with his vocal cords (Kinda like Black Bolt/Black Canary, minus the speed force utilization)
    Personality: Speedsters tend to be too care free and happy. Sonic Boom is an ***. Like Black Adam or Iron Man.
    Weaknesses:Bullets (Which he can outrun).

Member The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 08:14 PM
    Threads

Name, Mega Afro Guy
    Strengths- Nice Big Afro to use as a diamond hard sheild
    Weaknesses- Crunk foshizzle get yo issue today dog
    Powers- zidane headbutt, falcon punch, george bush stupidity etc
    Yay, I killed my sig. ^_^
    Darn, a suckage reputation. Sorry about the spam.

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 09:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Marudashi
    Powers: to be sexy as hell.
    weakness: her man. which is me.
    costume: a thong, and a t-shirt that says. I heart click here.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Name: Frisky Bill
    Powers: To be Frisky
    Weakness: Straight Jackets
    Costume: "In the nude"
    ████████████

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 05:18 PM
    Threads

Name: Christopher the Impaler
    Strength: Strong against all who say "I don't think it's possible to impale three layers of steel and bedrock with a stick". Also strong against the weak-minded.
    Weakness: Spiders.
    Powers: Can impale through FIVE layers of steel and bedrock with naught but a stick, supreme seduction powers, though they only work on girls whose hotness is just UNDER NINE THOUSAND, speed that is quicker than lightning and a virgin in a brothel (COMBINED!), and the power to put away all food laid out in front of him without gaining an ounce. Can also be very stylish and cultured, depending on his mood.
    Costume: Whatever is handy, with a big "I" on a piece of paper taped to the shirt.

Thanks to Divine Dragon from Bladegash for the awesome Sig!

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Herm...let me see now. I'm going old fasion Samurai Pwnage!
    (This is actually my character, I play him in As the World Falls RP on this forum.)

Name: Daske

Strength: Big katana, uses magical fire attacks, his quick on his feet and in his wapon weilding, can jump pretty damn high(About 1-2 stories high). He can cook Rice.

Weakness: Um seduction spells? (Ya um he's been taken controll of many a time) um and he can't swim too well (Lol) so water spells as well.

His powers: Basically his "Strengths", add persay he has the power to turn serious at any moment. (Which is like always but... VAN DAN)

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

Name: Dark Scythe.
    Secret identity: Me.
    Super Power: invincibilty and invisibilty, and super strength.
    Costume what i can be assed wearing
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Closed Thread

Thread Information