AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: expressions of the moment..

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post expressions of the moment..

she shivers in the night with memories
    of his warmth. his breath on her
    cheek, as he whispers in her ear, the sweet
    nothings of love, she longs to hear.

surrouned in sorrow she cries no
    tears. theyve all dried out from these nights
    of loneliness. though she waits
    for sunny days, of a love rekindled.
    closeing her eyes, she hears his voice,
    as if heavens bells have been gently jiggled.

for now her days remain forever in the dark.
    she can only see light in the dreams
    she shares alone. hideing
    behind laughs and manufactured smiles,
    she fools world from her
    heartache of miles.

wow..for that being off the top of my head..i think its pretty decent. *pats self on back*
    Last edited by *Lady_Kikyo*; 09-02-2007 at 09:59 PM. Reason: doh!

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

I think its wonderful. It sounds so beautiful. Great job keep up the goodwork i wanna see more!!!!

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks i sincerely appriciate it

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was pretty good. It gave me a couple strong visuals while reading it, like a window open with the curtains blowing, and looking longingly out them. VERY well done
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Disapprove
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well thank you..that seriously means A LOT coming from you ^.<

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

My problems with this poem are mainly about personal preference, so I won't even go into that.

My OTHER issue is that the organization is pretty weird. Some seemingly single phrases spanned out between two lines or more, then mixed with something else that did the same thing. Kinda threw me off.

Aside from that and my personal preference for poetry, wasn't half bad.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

You have some good lines in there, I liked the "she hears his voice,
    as if heavens bells have been gently jiggled. "
    And in the first line "she shivers in the night with memories of his warmth" Those were the ones that stood out to me the most.

Some of your lines seem to suffer for the sake of rhyming, which is fine for now but I would suggest playing with your word choice a little more, maybe rewording some parts to make it flow better.

And spelling/grammar errors are easy to fix, so I wont comment on that.

Good job.

A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    Disapprove
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol yeah im horrible when to comes to spelling..i just refuse to download the software it asks me for when i click on the icon.. >.>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information