AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The British are coming! The British are coming! Also, more Germans.

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow The British are coming! The British are coming! Also, more Germans.

Company of Heroes is one of my favorite games and I'm really looking forward to another one, perhaps one that doesn't take place in WWII. So I'm proud to announce the new expansion, that while isn't as exiting as a new game is at least better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick (suddenly I'm thinking of my dad and how old that comment made my sound)..

ahem* anyway..

CoH: Opposing Fronts introduces two new armies (the British 2nd and the Panzer Elite, which is a crappy game made by JoWooD games that almost made me puke), two new campaigns (Caen and Market Garden) and apparently some other stuff to look out for. The game is coming out this November along with just about every other game worth taking note of this year.. Just in time for my birthday. Why thank you THQ, Infinity Ward, etc..

Anyway here's the link: http://pc.ign.com/articles/804/804354p1.html

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Purchase confirmed, CoH was about the greatest RTS ever and I should really get around to beating it. It would be nice if they fixed the gross over balance with the tanks from the first game that would be awesome. (shermans destorying panthers, LOL)

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

yea.. whats up with that? and m9 bazooka damaging tanks, along with sticky bombs taking out tanks in 2 hits? the allies are way to overpowered.. axis should completely pawn the allies at infantry and armor combat. oh well.. im going to get it anyway.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Yeah the allies riflemen were just unfairly overbalanced. It was pretty retarded that standard rifle men could not only go toe to toe with iron cross holders but win as well. I blame the sherman thing though on the developers having no idea how powerful this stuff actually was.
    Last edited by Rem; 08-22-2007 at 08:09 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information