AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help me with my question....please!!!

Member Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 09:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help me with my question....please!!!

Hi,I'm new here so don't be hard on me hehehehe ^_^
    (Ok straight from the beginning I'm wanna say that right know I'm in 12th grade and I'm 17.)
    I having a problem here....the problem is that I spending the most of my summer at home...but don't get me wrong... I'm not a nerd or a geek..I think I'm pretty handsome(hehe..don't where glasses ) girls like me and stuff (specially on a beach ^^)... have long hair and etc. So I'm not even close to a nerd u see....but still I spended like half of my summer been at home and most of it going to summer school (I failed godammmnn Algebra).But even now when I can freely call my friends any time I just don't want to...I DON'T know why!I'm just not interested at all for some unknown reason!I don't wanna party I don't wanna do anything..I just wanna stay alone at home doing nothing half of my summer...maybe I'm sick or something???I don't know whats happening to me...maybe I'm becoming a nerd or what?I DON'T WANT TO!I'm goddamm scared...
    People please help me to understand whats happening to me??!!
    Strength that you gave me is not enough to change my mind this time..my dreams are full of battlefields and a ghosts of those who died.

NEW to country!Learning English,I KNOW my spelling sucks!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

I'm spending whole summer home and on work,and does that makes me nerd?
    I don't think so...
    If you don't know what to do,that means that your bored to tears...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

I find I feel the same way most of the time, the thought of bothering to get up early, do myself up and all that jazz just seems too much effort. I usually find when I drag myself to go I am happy I did and I will feel like going out again the next couple of days, before I get into the lazy lifestyle again.
    ████████████

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu Karyuudo View Post
    (Ok straight from the beginning I'm wanna say that right know I'm in 12th grade and I'm 17.)
    I having a problem here....the problem is that I spending the most of my summer at home...but don't get me wrong... I'm not a nerd or a geek..I think I'm pretty handsome(hehe..don't where glasses ) girls like me and stuff (specially on a beach ^^)... have long hair and etc. So I'm not even close to a nerd u see....but still I spended like half of my summer been at home and most of it going to summer school (I failed godammmnn Algebra).But even now when I can freely call my friends any time I just don't want to...I DON'T know why!I'm just not interested at all for some unknown reason!I don't wanna party I don't wanna do anything..I just wanna stay alone at home doing nothing half of my summer...maybe I'm sick or something???I don't know whats happening to me...maybe I'm becoming a nerd or what?I DON'T WANT TO!I'm goddamm scared...
    Well, you're posting on an anime website. It's a little late if you're trying to avoid being a nerd.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

For me, I like to relax at home during the summer. Usually I'm not in the mood to hang out with friends or anything. I see enough of them during the school year. :P Summer is time for me to get some alone time, to read a book or surf the net without annoying phone calls from everyone.

Member Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, you're posting on an anime website. It's a little late if you're trying to avoid being a nerd.
    Listen "watch anime" it's not only about been a nerd as you think!I know plenty of people..absolutely normal people that like anime and it doesn't make them nerds at all. How calm I know so many god damn hot girls NOTHING like nerds and they still love anime and can't live without it?How calm I know guys that watch "Baki The Grappler" every day than go outside and kick crap out of their "enemies" do you think they anything like nerds? How can you explane that?
    Same story with me I'm here just to make friends and discuss some Anime like a normal cool guy not like geek or something....I'm not fat,I don't where glasses,I don't have ACNE,I'm not afraid of girls(opposite) and etc.So I'm normal and I wanna stay normal..I wanna find a way to stay normal somehow..because I've changed.
    Strength that you gave me is not enough to change my mind this time..my dreams are full of battlefields and a ghosts of those who died.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For me, I like to relax at home during the summer. Usually I'm not in the mood to hang out with friends or anything. I see enough of them during the school year. :P Summer is time for me to get some alone time, to read a book or surf the net without annoying phone calls from everyone.
    But you're not a nerd right?^^''

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Chances are your just going through a lazy patch and once you get back to school things will shift back. (probably all that extra studying)

On the other hand don't be afraid of change; you seem to be worried about suddenly waking up, losing all your hair, gaining 50 stone and growing a beard - - it won't happen - beard take ages to grow!

Seriously I go to university and theres a huge range of people who are classsified as 'geeks' who you would never guess at just from looking at them. Also you seem to be scared of being classified as a geek and to this I say 'So What'. Don't stop doing what you like just because other people you like don't like doing it. It sounds harsh but anyone who says that they will not like you because of your interests is not a real friend.

add: also somtimes people just need some alone time to relax - all people are different.
    Last edited by overwatch; 08-23-2007 at 10:29 AM.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Nerd is just a label. Stop crying like a baby. So don't fret over it.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Listen "watch anime" it's not only about been a nerd as you think!I know plenty of people..absolutely normal people that like anime and it doesn't make them nerds at all. How calm I know so many god damn hot girls NOTHING like nerds and they still love anime and can't live without it?How calm I know guys that watch "Baki The Grappler" every day than go outside and kick crap out of their "enemies" do you think they anything like nerds? How can you explane that?
    Same story with me I'm here just to make friends and discuss some Anime like a normal cool guy not like geek or something....I'm not fat,I don't where glasses,I don't have ACNE,I'm not afraid of girls(opposite) and etc.So I'm normal and I wanna stay normal..I wanna find a way to stay normal somehow..because I've changed.
    Hey, I'm a nerd and I'm not affraid of girls, granted, I've only had one GF but, that doesnt matter.

Anyway, it doesnt matter if you don't leave the house, it doesnt make you a nerd if you stay, your only a nerd if you stay in and play on video games like Sudden Strike, or Steel Panthers.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nerd is just a label
    yeah you're right..and because of that label everybody treat you "differently"..think it over.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

our only a nerd if you stay in and play on video games like Sudden Strike, or Steel Panthers
    I stayed for "several" days at home playing Final Fantasy XII(all characters are LV99 found almost everything there is to Find in this game(Weapons,Fiends and etc.)...dude I need help.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

I stayed for "several" days at home playing Final Fantasy XII(all characters are LV99 found almost everything there is to Find in this game(Weapons,Fiends and etc.)...dude I need help.
    Final Fantasy! XD lol, man, that game is weak, your not a nerd for playing Final Fantasy for several days.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Ok serious question here - do you feel bad while you play/d owhat you all 'nerdy' things - or is it only after when you reflect on what you have done that you feel bad?

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

yeah you're right..and because of that label everybody treat you "differently"..think it over.
    Then enforce physical pain upon those who reat thy unequally. I mean seriously, don't worry about it.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

GA!! Why on earth are you whining?
    And why can't you learn to use the edit button instead making all these double posts?
    If you feel this is an abnormal change, go talk to your doctor!
    Do we know you? Not well enough to say, "Man, you're depressed! Go see the doctor!"
    You just may be burned out from having summer school and just need time alone. And what's wrong with being a nerd or a geek? I like nerdy guys.
    The more nerdy the better.
    Geeks are cool now. Haven't you seen Heroes?

Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

So... You're saying that you're normal, even though you are posting on an anime web site. If that's the case, then you've answered your own question.

Stop worrying about how you look to other people.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Member Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 03:48 PM
    Threads

You seem to worry about stereotypes alot. "Nerds" are unattractive, have acne, don't get girls, like anime and video games. "Cool" guys get girls, are athletic and don't concern themselves with anything "Nerdy." Why do you worry about what "cool" is, or what "nerdy" is. You're cool when you find friends that like you for who you are, not that you're hot or have tons of money. Just because everyone may not like you and may label you as a nerd, doesn't mean you're straying from the norm or anything. Couldn't they be the "nerd" in denial?

If you like anime, you like anime, it's that simple. Liking anime or playing video games doesn't make you more or less nerdy.

Summer is a time of relaxation and alot of people don't do much because they burnt themselves out with finals and beginning-of-summer trips. I wouldn't worry.

But who am I to say anything, I'm only 15 and haven't grown up yet. I like anime, video games, reading Harry Potter, Drawing, and watching National Geographic but I'm popular in school because of my laid-back, agreeable personality. I get good grades in everything but I still get girlfriends. Am I a nerd by your standards?

I guess it all comes down to, Are you happy with yourself or not?

I don't think anyone can understand this^ but me, I know it's confusing but reading your posts, Nosferatu, put me on a roll.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I know plenty of people..absolutely normal people that like anime and it doesn't make them nerds at all. How calm I know so many god damn hot girls NOTHING like nerds and they still love anime and can't live without it?
    I know tons of hot girls, BIG DEAL.
    I also know tons of people, BIG DEAL.
    But you know what, I fully admit that Im a bit nerdy in my interests.

Also, like Myrra said, stop doubling posting. Theres an edit button, use it.

And how does wanting to do nothing make you a nerd? If anything, it makes you a bum. Just a lazy bum.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Have you tried killing yourself?
    You should try killing yourself.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Cry moar.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

gosh what is wrong with being nerdy? , i may be normal looking person at first but i have nerdyness at heart, plus i rather hang out with nerdy people than with snobish people who think their everything XD, lol get something to do, be active! live your last few summers of freedom to the most! try joining a extra curicular activity with freinds or visit some town and have fun lol XD

Member Raindrops_on_Roses will become famous soon enough Raindrops_on_Roses's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: wtf?

Thats great that your new, put that in Introductions. I wear glasses and I'm not a nerd, and handsome is what guys say. But I go to tons of parties . You should have read the rules, watch your language! Your not sick your just lazy. Your not going to become a nerd. This is spam. Stop Whining!
    Dreams are meant for sleeping....waking up is a nightmare for me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And why can't you learn to use the edit button instead making all these double posts?
    Does it make a difference? =_= Ok don't worry.
    If you feel this is an abnormal change, go talk to your doctor!
    Do we know you? Not well enough to say, "Man, you're depressed! Go see the doctor!"
    Can you understand????If I COULD I WOULD go long time ago already!
    Unfortunately I don't have a spare 500$ in my pockets on a doctor.
    I know tons of hot girls, BIG DEAL.
    I also know tons of people, BIG DEAL.
    you think I'm showing of or something? O_o
    Well I'm not I just trying to compare for godssake =_=
    Have you tried killing yourself?
    You should try killing yourself.
    No thanks....thanks god I'm not that weak.
    You should have read the rules, watch your language!
    Have I cursed or something? >_>

Ok guys thanks for help anyway I appreciate that! ^__^

Member Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 03:48 PM
    Threads

You're Annoying

Closed Thread

Thread Information