AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: What annoys you most?

Junior Member bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 04:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

People who think their all that and think they know everything and just wanna jump into a situation that they don't even know about I just get really annyed with that

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

When servers are down and I can't do a damn thing about it.

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

when i get a can not find server thing
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Senior Member Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2008 09:37 PM
    Threads

1. When people spell with chat talk. . . (Sometimes, I don't know what their saying.)

2. When the printer doesn't work and you need it to finish a project.

3. People who contradict what they said. (ex. They say that your lazy, because you don't feel like walking, then the next time, they take the bus.)

4. People who don't keep their mind open to new ideas.

Member Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 07:46 PM
    Threads

oh,the most annoying, WHEN YOUR MOTHER FORCES YOU TO GET YOUR HAIR SHORT!!!!

Senior Member demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 11:18 PM
    Threads

two faced people, liars, backstabbers, fake people from school, certain relatives, the clicking of people understanding, the fact that people act like they care, loud mouths, people that act like they are there for you when they aren't, people that leave their best friend for thier boyfriend, people who can't get off the phone after always talking to that person every single day, even if it's christmas they will still be on that phone, even though some one has told them more then 3 times to get of the phone, they still don't get off, brats, people who copy someone else, someone who can't have thier own life but try to take someone elses.

Senior Member clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Oh boy. There are plenty of things that annoy me. I get annoyed rather easily, and my list is rather long.

1. Ignorant people.
    2. Stupid people. Unfortunately, there are lot of these out there.
    3. People who dress so inappropriately. WHY would ANYONE dress themselves in a miniskirt in below freezing weather? It's beyond me!
    4. People who litter.
    5. People who smoke around me. I have smoker friends, and they're not stupid enough to smoke near me.
    6. Homophobics.
    7. Immature people. And I mean the seriously immature childish people who refuse to grow up.
    8. People who won't shut up. The type that keeps talking and talking, not noticing you're falling asleep or zoning out.
    9. Animal abusers. I'm an animal lover. Anyone who mistreats animals are evil!
    10. People who just don't learn. It is my belief that people learn lessons as they go on in life. Some people refuse to learn them and repeat the same mistakes over and over again. Helloooo? Wake up!
    11. Cheaters. I think one partner at a time is enough, don't you think?
    12. Negative people. They're also usually depressed or in some kind of emotional wreck. I know it's (mostly) not their fault, but I can't stand negative people. They rub me the wrong way. I'm an infinitely positive person.
    13. People who refuse to see the truth and keep lying to themselves. Once again, wake up!
    14. People who put their feet on tables and furniture. Gross!
    15. The buzzing of flies really annoy me too.
    16. People who just won't spell properly even though they know English!
    17. If you know you can't sing, please don't. This really annoys me because although they realize their talent for vocals is non-existent, they still sing at the top of their lungs! *CRACK* goes the glass.
    18. People who ask your opinion, and then totally ignore what you're saying. Or people who ignore you in general when they're the ones who initiated the conversation.

And here are a few things I'm actually amused at and have no problems with. Most people probably do have problems with it though.

- Back stabbers. They make life more interesting.
    - Liars. Come on, everyone lies.
    - Two-faced, maybe three or four-faced people. They're kind of funny. It's like a multiple personality disorder; only it's not.
    - Hypocrites. C'mon, you know they're amusing in their own way. It's always funny pointing out how wrong they are. :P

Actually there's a lot more, but I think I'll stop here.
    Last edited by clowangel; 12-31-2007 at 12:44 AM.

Senior Member inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2011 10:34 AM
    Threads

show-offs, hypocrites, some know-it-alls..

and when everything goes wrong at the last minute..
    MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 05:53 PM
    Threads

iPods, cell phones. :[
    For some reason they really annoy me.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

I get annoyed with myself when people have an intelligent conversation or question that is over my head and I can't add any dimension to it.
    And since intelligent topics are brought up more often than not on here, I can start to feel a bit nasty towards myself (which ends up with me leaving the topic entirely with a sour taste in my mouth.)
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 09:48 PM
    Southern Hemisphere of Pluto which isn't a planet anymore, so call it a rock the size of Australia.
    Threads

People who grind their teeth when they sleep. *cringes*

Member tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 03:55 PM
    A hell hole is the best way to describe it ^.^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Soz bt I dnt av 1!

I am annoyed by anything and everything. I am a short tempered person. Putting all the things on here would take forever ^^

Your Genie Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower has a reputation beyond repute Sun Flower's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads

If a girl keeps on calling me on the phone even I obviously stays away from her.

Senior Member Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2014 04:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Retards giving bad Reps even if I'm following the rules or looking up too a senior, moderator or admin
    Osteoarthritis how many will you save: I am a proud supporter of the fight against Osteoarthritis

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=7XJ7ZG4C5ZGW8

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

When my computer acts up. When I have a cold. When my friend gets mad at me for not telling them anything but when I do tell them stuff they don't care.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

when my computer acts up, when people are talking and they never stop.
    when people bad rep me for no reason
    when i am all alone at school.

[set by blueangel06661]

Junior Member Lucarica is just really nice Lucarica is just really nice Lucarica is just really nice Lucarica is just really nice Lucarica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 04:37 PM
    Threads

I hate poor manners, burnt food, and when the internet crashes, when people sigh, and then you ask them whats wrong and then thay say "Oh nothing." then thay sigh again, and secerets. lol

Coodie Queen Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 10:34 PM
    Threads

When people smack when they chew their food. D:

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

The one and only... Chobits opening xD

My sigs and avas

Need a friend? Just send a PM

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

When people complain about bad rep. It's just an internet device... chill people :/. It's not like every time you get a bad rep, you get shot in the foot or something >_<.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Junior Member Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 05:04 PM
    Threads

I don't like haters
    people who judge you by the way you dress
    concieted people
    people who have no respect for other people
    Louis (From my school >8K

{See no evil}*looks in mirror*{Hello!I am evil =x}

Closed Thread

Thread Information