AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Worst anime you've ever seen

Junior Member Sid Vicious has a spectacular aura about Sid Vicious has a spectacular aura about Sid Vicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 08:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I've watched quite a lot of horrendous anime but overlooking some the worst off the top of my head has to be Yugioh.

These are the reason:
    • The concept, seriously who the hell would run around "dueling" people with some really unsophisticated card game which has roots to ancient Egypt. Furthermore using this game that a 5 year old could master to settle the fate of the earth and everyones life on it. Not only this but dueling seems to be common knowledge and even your everyday Joe Bloggs is into it. It's ridiculous to contemplate.
    • The way they say stuff like "I'm going to end you here....in a duel" for example is annoying and tedious. Adding to that there wrist devices which produce holograms of their duels are even more unrealistic and daft.
    • How in their duel they describe every card they play, the effects of the card and practically everything else they are plotting. The way the characters think allowed pisses me off so much. Their basic tactics and repetition of the same tactics in their game is annoying too. Using the same combinations/fusions time after time makes something with no depth even more lame.
    • The millennium items which give the characters an advantage during their duels and the split personalities which come with it.
    • The characters and themes are pretty piss poor. They are awful and annoying pretty much all of them. Seriously which kind of a bad *** like Kyber would be caught dead playing with those kiddie cards? Then when they have the theme of friendship and love it's actually sickening. When it flicks to the flashback of them putting their hands together with the marks on it creating a symbol and they like "our friendship will pull us through" makes me want to puke.
    • Lastly, this could be a good thing or a bad thing I'm not sure. As well as the show being pathetic, it's pathetically short. The running time must be around 18 minutes or so at longest and it fills a 30min time slot. So if you're watching it on tv you're basically watching ads.
    Disgraceful show. I hated every minute of it and watched probably around 100 eps

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 11:28 AM
    Threads

For me, it's gotta be X/1999 by Clamp.

Well, I kept watching the eps waiting for something awe inspiring, thought provoking or anything that was not already done [or at least an original twist to something that's already been done ^.^;]... but alas, after the last episode, I felt all those hours expecting those were just for naught... ^.^;

Well, It's just wasn't my cup 'o tea... XP

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hokiboshi View Post
    -DB series: well i used to like it, until i realized that Goku is the rough equivalent of an immortal, being able to withstand attacks that are 5 times more powerful than nukes, i do like the action scenes though but the fact that goku never lost a battle made it boring

I am not sure what Dragonball you have been watching but Goku loses many battles.

I disliked Ghost In The Shell the movie
    Last edited by ███; 12-11-2007 at 12:06 PM.
    ████████████

Junior Member mikej is on a distinguished road mikej's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 5392-6379-0629-8390

Lucky Star- They talk too much.
    Bobobobobobobobobo- Just too ridiculous to be funny.
    Pokemon- Even though the game itself is decent.
    I think that about wraps it up for me.

I'm No Angel! Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 07:59 AM
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 109436565740998, Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Threads

Boys Be...
    Furi Kuri
    Ghost In The Shell
    Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
    Serial Experiments Lain
    Shakugan no Shana
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Wedding Peach

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Why Haruhi and Shana? Just curious.

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

Smile They Are Not The Worst!!!!!!!!!!

animes like naruto, haruhi suzumiya no yuuutsu, shakugan no shana and fullmetal alchemist are not the worst.............each anime targets their own audience.....so don't ever criticize anime that you don't like just because you don't like it....just let it go and don't bother about it....those critics on naruto are really making me freaked out!!!!!!

kyaa!!!!!!!don't criticize any anime cause other people will get pissed off....that is what you feel if anyone crticize the animes you like right????so don't criticize any anime!!!!!!!!kyaaaaa!!!!

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

I have watch anime movies on youtube but i don't think i have seen any

rubbish anime moives
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by shirogane_hitsugaya View Post
    .so don't ever criticize anime that you don't like just because you don't like it....just let it go and don't bother about it....those critics on naruto are really making me freaked out!!!!!!
    I think it's healthy people express opposing opinions You probably have anime you hate too, right? It's not worth taking it personally if somenoe doesn't like the same thing as you - just take it on board and realise that you get something out of that anime that someone else perhaps doesn't.

Fushigi Yuugi is my favourite and there have been people criticising it on here...but hey, that's life...right? It doesn't make me love Yuugi any less if someone else doesn't like it - so don't let anyone else's opinions of a show get you down...ok?

It's all just talk at the end of the day...

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

Junior Member B-Rizzle is on a distinguished road B-Rizzle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2008 04:41 AM
    Threads

The worst anime to me was Inukami (I never got past ep 1 though & 1 episode of this anime was enough). I stopped watching it for obvious reasons.

I didn't like Neon Genesis either 'cuz of Shinji.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

1st Place: FLCL
    There are a bunch of animes I don't care for, but this...this is a crime against all sanity in existence. It seems like the work of a paranoid schizophrenic.
    2nd Place: Naruto
    The only reason Naruto isn't in 1st Place is because of the abundant opportunities for wisecracks. Please see my rants in the Naruto forum for my reasoning.

There are others I despise more, but, once I'd considered the target audience and purpose of each, these two definitely win.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 12-12-2007 at 02:22 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sasukelover123 View Post
    mines was loveless it was the dumbes and worst anime i have ever seen
    I have to agree with you. (ep 10 was realy stupid.)
    What did I do so bad that my account is locked?

Junior Member 5s1class2007 is on a distinguished road 5s1class2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2007 02:36 PM
    Threads

Well , the worse anime i ever seen is Ghost Hound .. it's boring .. although it seen to scare people when watch during the night , but then the whole 25 mins of the anime , is just talking and talking .. and it make me want to sleep .. lol

Member KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji is a name known to all KawaiiMomiji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2007 08:08 PM
    Threads

Default Mew Mew Power!

I've only been into anime for half a year, so I haven't seen too many animes, but I REALLY hate Mew Mew Power! they totaly ruined Tokyo Mew Mew!!!!!!

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by VraieEsprit View Post
    I think it's healthy people express opposing opinions You probably have anime you hate too, right? It's not worth taking it personally if somenoe doesn't like the same thing as you - just take it on board and realise that you get something out of that anime that someone else perhaps doesn't.

Fushigi Yuugi is my favourite and there have been people criticising it on here...but hey, that's life...right? It doesn't make me love Yuugi any less if someone else doesn't like it - so don't let anyone else's opinions of a show get you down...ok?

It's all just talk at the end of the day...

Vraie
    Yeah,of course...i do hate some animes...especially some shoujo animes...(because i'm a shonen anime lover)...but i NEVER criticize ANY of it before....It might hurt the fans....*sigh*(maybe it's because i'm in the minority category...and my friends always yell at me whenever i wanna put any comments on 'those animes'...that's where i learned my lesson, i guess)...=p...antway,that's MY opinion...you have the right to have your own thoughts...right???

Closed Thread

Thread Information