AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite super hero?

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2016 10:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Without counting anime heroes

1. Spider-Man
    He's the hero that comic book geeks could relate to and wish they could be. It has a great them about "Great power comes great responsibility." It deals with real life issues like drug abuse in the 1970s via Harry Osborne, etc.

2. Captain America
    He was the main in the civil war story line. He is a man of conviction and knows how to treat his duties right. He believes in protecting the freedoms of the American people, not maintain the protection of the secrets of the American government.

3. Batman
    Resourceful. He's the most human but because of his money, he can buy intelligence. He's not naturally smart or study hard as Peter Parker, but he just had the money to go through the tutors and martial arts training and to get the gadgets. It shows how billions should be spent, HA! He can even beat Superman!!!

4. Martian Manhunter
    He really makes us think of ourselves and others because of his alienation and how we feel alienated and how we alienate other people. He brings out the humanity in all of us.

5. Optimus Prime.
    He is a natural born leader. He cares for all of his autobots. He'd always help them out in need. He was a role model's role model. He was somebody we could all look up to in authority.

6. Superman
    The Superhero with ALL the powers we desire

Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads

Batman w/o a question. The ONLY real super hero possible because his power is super rich.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 05:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post
    Batman w/o a question. The ONLY real super hero possible because his power is super rich.
    And Iron Man. Iron Man's power is also Super Rich.

Senior Member ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyo☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Gir Ramen Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2015 10:20 PM
    Threads

yup as majority would have it..i too say that batman is the BEST super hero there is..hes the only one thats actually a real person with no real SUPER streangh that he relays on..like spider man..superman..and all of them..yes he has cash, but

quote variados "and he knows how to use his money to be a superhero.."

exactly..

The King of Kings EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Naruto Sharingan Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HolsteredKnight

Spider-Man and Hellboy.I've like them since i was kid.
    Last edited by EonKid; 08-14-2007 at 04:07 AM.

Member yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 11:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Variados View Post
    BATMAN always was....and always will be...oooooooooooooh.... It was love at first sight, I couldn't give a reason, but if I have to.... well Batman is my type.... he has style... He might not have super powers.... but he has brains..... and he knows how to use his money to be a superhero....BATMAN....he is my superhero...reason, he is cool. and he acts like a villain.....
    it was kinda the same reason for me as to why i prefer Batman...he is pretty much a normal person, he doesnt have actual superpowers like all of the other superheros he just uses his smarts and his money to do everything he needs to do plus he gets help from robin who is ok, but i still prefer Batman over anybody

Member eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2008 01:44 PM
    Threads

spiderman in his tighties XD

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 11:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

I just love Spiderpig! He beats Spiderman in every single way.

But seriously i have to agree with most of you, Batman is cool just because of his lack of super powers, yet he still is a better superhero then most.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 07:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by eskubus View Post
    spiderman in his tighties XD
    Yes, fear the spandex... >.>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 12:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

i love Spiderman, i have since i was a kid and my dad drew me a poster of him,
    then Superman because he has like super powers that can help him beat almost anybody, and i watch his show ^_^
    last Batman since he was like a ninja fighting for justice
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 10:29 AM
    Threads

Spiderman
    Superman

Its a tie between those two, for my reasons. x3

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 09:05 PM
    Threads

older bro, i would have to say spiderman.
    Sig made by: sev121993

the barbie girl. ♥ Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 06:58 PM
    Threads

myself, duh.
    심혼의 개기식.
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars a.p.a.r.t.:

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

But seriously i have to agree with most of you, Batman is cool just because of his lack of super powers, yet he still is a better superhero then most.
    Thats because his plot armor is freakin' broken whenever he's written into comics with other super powered beings.

Comic books are typically written by diffrent writers. The best Batman i've ever seen is the one who isn't a walking god. The BEST Batman is the one who IS Human. Bruce Timm did a great Batman IMO (The orignal Animated series, and old bruce was entertaining in Batman Beyond), but did a poor Batman in everything Justice Leauge.
    I don't know...I just hate when they put Batman up against Alien Warlords and Doomsday. Leave that crap to Superman and the Lantern Core.
    I demand moar detective stories and less intergalactic threats.

The Hulk because if matched up against anyone in the Marvel Universe, he would most likely win. Why?
    World War Hulk.
    That's why.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 08-14-2007 at 02:40 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 02:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You guys know it's spider-man, and not spiderman, right? The hyphen is an integral part of the name, the dude who created it didn't want it to look like superman, so he added it.

Personally, I don't care much for heroes. Waste of potential I say. They could rule the world, but they spend it wallowing over not being able to save anyone. Pah!
    Last edited by Eris; 08-14-2007 at 02:47 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Deadpool I love you. I forgot about Iron Man completely. He's another very repectable DC super hero in my eyes. So far that makes two VERY possible Super Heroes due ot their lack of omni potent powers and gain from financial security. War Machine is another to my knowledge. I don't know much about War Machine but the name alone makes me want to read his comics.

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 12:44 PM
    Threads

I'm not big on super heroes. But, I do think the Flash is kinda cool. I like fast things, plus he's funny.

Senior Member xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 10:25 PM
    Threads

I guess spider man,hes pretty kool and all.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post
    Deadpool I love you. I forgot about Iron Man completely. He's another very repectable DC super hero in my eyes. So far that makes two VERY possible Super Heroes due ot their lack of omni potent powers and gain from financial security. War Machine is another to my knowledge. I don't know much about War Machine but the name alone makes me want to read his comics.
    Iron Man isn't DC.
    And War Machine wears a suit of armor created by Tony Stark (Iron Man). Essentially Iron Man, but the focus is more on fire power and wtfux amount of ammo as opposed to Balance.Kind of like Gundam Heavy Arms.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 01:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Iron Man isn't DC.
    And War Machine wears a suit of armor created by Tony Stark (Iron Man). Essentially Iron Man, but the focus is more on fire power and wtfux amount of ammo as opposed to Balance.Kind of like Gundam Heavy Arms.

Coincidentally, Heavy Arms Custom is my favorite gundam.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Deadpool: OH SNAP! I = dumbass. I dare say I'm a Marvel fan boy, I can't even look at myself any more. *Stops looking at screen for a moment, looks back and the screen breaks.*

Heavy Arms was quite the bad ***.

Senior Member Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 06:25 PM
    Threads

underdog! he's so cute
    Sasukelover77

IT'S MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF DEATH.

FAMILY:
    older sisters: Mizuko Riko Imimoshi and Sakura Itachi
    cousin: lordrellik8
    sister: Nejilover77

Senior Member Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 01:00 PM
    Threads

me.
    Friendship is like little jems scattered all over the earth.
    And when you find them they are very precious to you.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 09:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Chuck Norris because i met him in real life

The-devil-bringeR lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 04:16 AM
    Threads

The Punisher is one of my faves.
    Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed nobis!
    Not for me, Not for you, But for us!

Xbox Live Gamertag: lordrellik8
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Closed Thread

Thread Information