AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Kingdom Hearts: Pendulum of Balance

Hybrid View

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 03:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Up: Kingdom Hearts: Pendulum of Balance

{Approved by Maid Mia}

{I must preface this by saying this has nothing to do with Sora's story. He doesn't exist within the context of this RP. Also, this is the sequel to the rp "Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny.}

Co-GM: Jonwolf
    Co-GM: TetSanosuke

List of Approved RPers and Characters

Jonwolf - Sinwolf

TetSanosuke – Sanosuke Dreifang

~Jack of Blades~ - Nexus

Kyuubi Naruto – Lance Kero

Breaeden “Luzy” Swordwind – Hitoshura

Zanethose – Dante Drackore

Hollow Ichigo - Toshiro Hitsugaya

History

"It Is No More"

Once, there was a great ‘Rift’ across which many worlds lied. These worlds were locked by the power of a great door, by the name of Kingdom Soul, whose only purpose was to keep balance between the worlds.

"Like Wildfire"

But the power of balance cannot stay stagnant forever. two polar kingdoms emerged: Kingdom Hearts, who contained the darkness and spread the light, and Kingdom Malice, spreaders of hate and darkness. And with the existence of the three kingdoms, the mystic weapons known as KeyChains were made.

"And So It Began"

These chains and charms would form the weapon that best suited it owner, appearing at its owner’s will. These Key Chains would only appear to those chosen by the kingdoms. These Keybearers waged war across the worlds, locking, tainting and destroying the locks to spread the ideals of their kingdom.

"Come To An End"

The war came to a crashing end when a keybearer of Kingdom Soul named Sanosuke destroyed all three kingdoms, destroying the rift and power given to the KeyChains. The worlds were freed from the grip of the Kingdoms and normality was restored.

"Three Years Later"

Most assumed that with the kingdoms destroyed, that the worlds would be isolated forever and time of the Keybearers was over. This, however, was a pipe dream. The energy of the kingdoms did not just simply vanish into nothingness, it scattered across the broken Rift. This energy slowly gathered, built, and took shape, waiting to open. Finally new Demi-Kingdoms opened strengthening the Rift and releasing new KeyChains to chose their wielder.

"Juxtaposition"

These hundreds of new Kingdoms’ motivations were not as simple as the balance between light and dark. There was Kingdom Flora, who purpose was to turn each world into a garden of Eden, filled with lush gardens and thriving jungles. Kingdom Death wished to remove life from every world leaving it a dark rock. Hundreds of Kingdoms, each different than the last chose their warriors and an even larger war began.

"Rumors Spread"

Slowly rumors of an almighty kingdom began to spread. A hidden kingdom that could not be accessed by the Rift. Kingdom Gone was said to contain an unlimited power to recall things that have ceased to be or never existed at all.

"Validation"

A year or so later a mighty kingdom appeared with no warning, Kingdom Soul had been reborn and once again began its conquest of balance. This gave validation to the rumors of Kingdom Gone and it amazing power. Keybearers who wished to bring back the other two kingdoms or to possess the power of Kingdom Gone itself began trekking across the worlds in an attempt to find the hidden kingdom.

"The Time Is Now"

The path ahead is much different than ones before. Things are not as simple as black, white, and balance. Motivations are vast, varied, and conflicting. Allow yourself to be chosen and join the fray, for Kingdom Gone can only stay hidden for so long.

Character Sheet Info
    Drive Forms, KeyChain Abilities and Weapon(s).
    What kingdom hearts story would be complete without Drive forms! If you have any doubt about your drive form ideas submit your drive ideas to me Via PM. I want you to have fun with them so be creative.

As for KeyChain Abilities, these are the strong points and advantages given to you by your KeyChain. For example, in the last RP, Sanosuke's Crescendo Keyblade had power over Wind, Air and Sound, his Sforzando Keyblade had power over percussion, and force, and his Tempora Keyblade had power over flow and vibration.

Your Key weapon(s) can be any weapon you want them to be (Within Kingdom Hearts Tech limit.) so not everybody needs a Keyblade. You could have a Keystaff, Keybow, or Keyspear, as long as it still retains a Key-like look. (Like the teeth of a key.) Try to use a weapon that fits with your Kingdom. If you are part of the water kingdom (Kingdom Hydro), try to have a Keytrident or something of the sort.

Kingdoms:
    With hundreds of Kingdoms in existance this allows you to create and Kingom with any agenda you desire. Try to keep it simple and have consistancy. Be creative and have fun with it. Along with the name of your Kingdom, please put what they stand for as well. See sample characters for examlples.

Of course, you could always chose to be part of Kingdom Soul and fight for the balance.

Character Sheet:
    Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Bio:

Kingdom:

Key Chain name(s) and weapon(s) formed: (If you want more than two, PM me with your ideas.)
    Drive Forms Description:

Sample Character Sheets:
    (This is the one I'll be using)
    Name: Sinwolf
    Race: Lycanthropic-Heartless
    Appearance:
    Sinwolf is a five foot, eleven inch tall anthropomorphic wolf. A thick layer of whisping shadow conceals his body. His eyes are dark balls of flame. His teeth are a brilliant white that highly contrasts the utter blackness of his body.
    Bio:
    Sinwolf is an entity of pure evil. When he began his existence, he quickly escaped his home world and stumbled upon Kingdom Gone where he used its power to watch over Jonwolf’s progress and wait. He wishes to recall Jonwolf to existence and use the power of Kingdom Gone to merge with him to create a new entity from the heartless and nobody counterparts.
    Kingdom: Kingdom Death. A kingdom bent on eradicating all forms of life. When a lock is tainted by Kingdom Death, the world begins to dim and die. Within minutes the world is a barren rock of sand and dust, where even the wind id dead and stagnent.
    KeyChain:
    Soul-Scythe: A five foot tall black scythe with a two and a half foot long blade. The blade is coated in a light purple haze in which screaming faces slowly shift and contort about. At the base there is two perpendicular protrusions that make the key-shape appearance out of the pole. a KeyChain of a screaming skull with jagged teeth and fire for eyes hangs from the base.

Drive Form:
    Eternal Darkness- The cloud of shadows around Sinwolf grows much larger and red veins sprawl out over the shadows. His scythe breaks apart into fragments, lengthens, and attaches to each of his claws. The fire in his eyes grows bigger and turns blue and white.
    • - - - - - -
    (This guy's up for grabs if anybody wants to play him.)
    Name:
    Thorn
    Race:
    Human
    Appearance:
    Thorn is a short, thin man with a dark tan from a lot of time outdoors. His hair is light blond along with the tuft of facial hair on his chin. His clothes are light, yet heavily worn. With light facial features and blue eyes, he is not a threatening sight to behold.
    Bio:
    Thorn was a gardener before he was chosen by Kingdom Flora. He never identified much with people and thus spent a solitary life in a small house with a garden that dwarfed the house. When Kingdom Flora was created, Thorn’s love of plants and disdain for humanity made him a prime candidate and was promptly chosen.
    Kingdom:
    Kingdom Flora. A kingdom that strives to foce the beauty of plants and flowers onto all the worlds. When a lock is tainted by Kingdom Flora, vines and plants weave in and out of the lock before spiderwebbing out untill the world is completly encassed in plants, strangling and destroying any buildings, man made structures, and even the creatures of the wrold.
    KeyChain:
    Rose Gauntlet- A twisting weaving mass of green and brown vines that cover his left arm. On his palm is a large red rose. In the middle of the flower is a black thorn coated in a poison that poisons the area of contact. Not much of an effect if only one thorn makes contact, but several can prove to render the victim immobile. The thorn regenerates ever 2 minutes. The gauntlet weave out up to 6 feet as a whip. The vines can twist out over the hand To make the key shape.
    Drive Form:
    Flora Fountain- The rose gauntlet grows out and completely cover Thorn’s body. Lined up and down each arms is 10 rose flowers with the black thorn. The poison of the thorns is much more potent and each regrows within 5 seconds. In this form he relies mostly on ranged attacks, leaving only the normal thorns that are present on rose vines to aid in melee combat.
    Last edited by Jonwolf; 08-17-2007 at 09:30 AM.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Hey Josh, it's Shane. I think I'm signing up, and sicne I don't go on Chat anymore I'll be able to stay alway through, but I'll be editing this tomorrow with my character. So yeah. Letting you know.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Omg, I remember the prequel to this RPG, I was in it. Can I use my same character as before? I was one of the few remaining key bearers that fought in that final battle. My characters' name was Lance, so can I just edit his profile and use the same character as before?

Edit: Expect me to be editing this post or making a new one with the new, improved, and updated profile of my character from the 1st RPG, Lance.

Here it is:

Name: Lance Kero

Age: 21(lol, nearly completely forgot what his age was in the 1st RPG, so I'm going from what little memory I have)

Race: Human (there was no special trait in his blood in the 1st RPG, so there will be no special trait in his blood now)

Appearance:
    (same pic as well)

Bio: It's been little over 3 years since Lance and Sanosuke all fought for the safety of this very universe. The battle ended in a righteous victory for them, and Lance had been there to see the end of battle, as the rift, along with the 3 kingdoms, were all destroyed. Although any other group of people would celebrate over the victory, as Lance didn't know either of the people that he had been fighting alongside, he did not waste his time with goodbyes or farewells.

When all was said and done, Lance the scene of the battle. Over the 3 years that passed, Lance resided in the Kingdom of the Hidden Flame, one of the 1st new kingdoms to be created. Although Lance had never intended to have any true ties with his new home, he was once again granted with the power of a new keychain, and as rumors spread, Lance knew a new chapter in his life would soon begin.

Kingdom: Kingdom of the Hidden Flame= The Hidden Flame, being the flames of hell. This kingdom is one of the darker ones, as it could care less on the welfare for it or its citizens. As the keybearers of this kingdom travel to different worlds and lock them, the world and all of the people residing in it are completely obliterated, as they could easily get in the way of the Hidden Flame's plans to rule Kingdom Gone. When the power of Kingdom Gone is obtained, they plan to let all know of the superior power of The Hidden Flame. Lance, although, contrasts from nearly all living in this kingdom, as he plans to seal away or destroy kingdom gone, as he and Sanosuke did before, to prevent it from falling into any kingdoms hands that could cause trouble for all of the new worlds.

Key Chains: Beast Soul Keyblade- 1 of Lance's 2 new keyblades, Beast Soul is a keychain very similar to Lance's old one, LeoCross. It is much stronger than LeoCross was, as Lance was quickly able to control flames of hell, just as Lance was able to with LeoCross. It has powers over fire and lightning.

Kizetsubaki Keyblade- Lance obtained this keyblade recently, due to the many kingdoms appearing all over. He has already mastered the abilities of this keyblade. Kizetsubaki has power over heat and pressure.

*Lance will obtain more keyblade(s) through the story, just as before*

Drive Forms Description: Falling Star- Leocross and Kizetsubaki both form into a completely new double-edged keyblade, combining their powers of heat, pressure, fire, and lightning into one. The new keyblade, Flaming Roar, also gains power over space from its merging. Lance's clothes let off a white glow, and they change colors into a pale silver and blue. This Drive form focuses on strength and speed, although his control of heat, pressure, fire, and lightning all strengthen.

*At least 1 more drive form will be revealed later in the story, with Lance's gain of more keychains*

__________________________________________________ _____

I feel as if I did something wrong there..........................anyway, if there are any problems with my character, just tell me, cause I'll have no problem changing them. After enjoying the 1st RPG, I dont plan on missing out on the sequel.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 08-13-2007 at 05:17 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Hitoshura

Race: Lost Soul

Appearance: http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphic...shin112304.gif

Bio: Before the breaking of the kingdoms he was just a normal boy. He was cocksure and confident, always the first one to walk into a patch of darkness and one who smiled when frightened. But then things changed and his home fell under the darkness and he became lost in it. He fell through those onyx tides scratching and clawing through the void between worlds, tears of raw terror biting into his cheeks screaming for those he knew to aid him in this desperate hour…but they did not come. There was no one to protect him, not a soul to lend aid against the foul creatures that bayed like hounds in that un forgiving darkness. Many who wander loose their hearts in that wretched void. Their soul is ripped from their body by the creatures. But he avoided them, but only by staying in a constant state of terror and running just as fast as them. Soon though they were clawing at his back but just as the beasts pushed him down and moved in for the kill--- his heart shattered, the sheer force of the fear and loneliness breaking it like a china plate. No heart to devour the beast left his body to drift in the void between stars.

He woke up on a barren world. He felt a great pain in his chest that prevented him from standing, the shards of his soul stabbing into his flesh and withering it. But gradually the mark of the Lost Soul rose up from his skin and he could stand. Wandering through the desolate world he found few others like him but neither he nor they desired each others company. No longer could he believe in others. He had been left isolated, no one could help him. The only person he knew he could rely on was himself and they realized this for themselves as well. They were all outcasts and wanderers, who now having lost all things retreated into themselves.

So he dwelled their alone… skittering in fear at every tumbling of a stray rock, at every whisper of that dead wind. And all the while he stared up at the stars. Those other worlds… how… pitiful. They relied on each other and would soon make his mistake and have their hearts shatter in their chest as well. The empty space where his heart should be burned, as it did every second of everyday, always reminding him of the cost that faith in others would reap. Then, one day, he knew that he could not leave them to learn his mistake. He would go forth and shatter their worlds and break them all apart so that everyone would be isolated from everyone else. That way they would be forced to rely on themselves and not have to go through the terror that would shatter their very souls.

As soon as this resolve was firm in his mind and a black cloud, roughly spherical in shape formed in his hand. He stared at it, then, on foreign impulse, gripped it. It lengthened and turned into what would be called a keyblade save that it was made out of a dark nebulous gas and not metal or steel. This was the key chain, A Priori, and it too knew the ethereality of others and the endless darkness of a shattered soul. It had been consumed by the Heartless and now was an empty husk of a keyblade shattered and desiring to prevent others its fate.

For the next year he trained until he decided it was time to venture out into the void. He stepped of the edge of his world and into the darkness, bearing on his chest for all to see, the markings of the Lost Soul.

Kingdom: Kingdom penetralia
    A kingdom of lost souls who desire nothing more then complete isolation. Using the word "Kingdom" is actually a bit of a misnomer since it would imply a organized government when it is really a few individuals who never see or talk to each other. Without leadership, each lost soul does what it wishes, but they are unified in spirit in their distrust for other and in their shattered souls.

When Hitoshura locks a world, that world shatters into many variations of itself, each with only one person on it. The person is then isolated and forced to cope and to become strong so that they can make their heart strong enough to survive terror and loneliness without breaking.

Key Chain name(s) and weapon(s) formed: A Priori
    A Priori is a dark orb that normally floats around Hitoshura until he desires it in his hand. He then clenches its grip to form it into a keyblade. While it has the sharp edge of the keyblade is completely gasous and can take any form which it can fill while maintaining a certain density. It can become long and slender or short and stoat depending on Hitoshura’s whim.

Drive Forms Description: A Priori enables Hitoshura two drive forms
    The first occurs when Hitoshura use’s A Priorito stab himself in the head. This plunges Hitoshura’s entire body into the darkness of Hitoshura’s own mind. This is incredibly painful and torturous but it removes him from the realm of reality and prevents him from being harmed by any means.

The second form is when Hitoshura releases his own heart shards from his chest and can guide them to attack his enemy. These shards are completely unbreakable, the only thing that can break them is terror or other negative emotions within Hitoshura.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 08-13-2007 at 02:02 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sanosuke will be making his return, he's just in the process of getting his revamping. (Oh the story line it'll entail < Shivers. > )

I'll just post some previous examples of what drive forms and things are just for those who are new to KH.

Rigna Form: Sanosuke combines his Keyblades to create one of his "Tri Crescendo" combinations. This one focus' on force and vibration (Earth and Fire). While in this form his white clothes turn vibrant red and orange. In this form he Wields the combined Sforz Key and Tempora Key in one hand and with his other he wields his Crest key. This form is based on power, strength and defense. Lacks in speed though.

Sadna Form: Sanosuke combines his Keyblades to create one of his "Tri Crescendo" combinations. This once focus' on wind and flow (Wind and Water). While in this form his white clothes turn into an array of sad blue colors.
    This form concentrates on long ranged attacks and healing/defensive powers. He only wields the combined Crest Key and Tempo Key in this form.
    (Note: Gained a little bit later in the story)
    These Forms are lost to his revamping, or at least in a certain way. But you'll see his full sheet when I complete my work. Oh it's going to be niice.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I forgot to add a chunk to the "Kingdom" Part. It's fixed in the top post as well, but along with the name of your Kingdom, put what they stand for as well. Look at my sample characters for examples.

I only see a few additional poblems. Kyuubi, you cant have the same keyblade as before, when the Kingdoms were destroyed, it destroyed all the keychains that were bestoyed from those kingdoms. You can have a variation of the old keyblade from you new kingdom, but not the original.

Soon as edits are made and kingdom details are added, Kyuubi Naruto and Swordwind will be good to go.
    Last edited by Jonwolf; 08-13-2007 at 09:34 AM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright, I just had a little bit of confusing information from somebody. Not gonna say any names, of course. *coughcoughtetsacoughcough*

Edit: Alright, it's edited.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 08-13-2007 at 09:41 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry Kyuubi, I might just be really anal about this, but I don't exactly understand what your Kingdom does. When your Kingdom does something to a world's lock, what happens?

I was thinking Kingdoms would be based more around an idea or concept. Deah, water, fire, plants, love, hate. That sort of thing. If you can explain yours to me and what it does a little better thn everything will be a-okay. I'd actualy like to see a complex concept within a Kingdom if it works.

-----

I'm having the same confusion with Swordwind's Kingdom Penetralia. If your Kingdom is based on the idea of 'isolationism', what happens to the worlds that you lock? Does your Kingdom just use Keybearers as defenders of the Kingdom, and are using them to find Kingdom Gone so they can stay isolated? Just need clarification.
    Last edited by Jonwolf; 08-13-2007 at 09:57 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, sorry, I just thought you meant what was my Kingdom's ideas for Kingdom Gone and all, since it looked as if that was one of the main focuses of the RPG.

I just misunderstood you, but I'll edit it. Again.lol

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Expanded as requested
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, now I'm pretty sure I've got what you want in the edit this time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay... I can't really answer that question in the sense of a "Kingdom" because while all the people have similar thoughts there is no organization, there is not "they". Hitoshura is acting on his own. There is no defenders of the kingdom because there is no organized for to defend the kingdom and beside everyone believes on being left on their own. There also is no reaction to kingdom gone because, at the moment, nobody their knows it exists or if they do they aren't saying. THere is no over arching methodology for this kingdom because there is no organiztion that would be in a position to decide it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

. . . wow. . . the only problem I can see is that nobody realy decides things for the Kingdom. The Kingdom wills things to occur. each Kingodm chooses the people that will weild the KeyChain. It's like each Kingdom is an entity alll its own with cognitive thought. No particular Keybearer is ever in control of a Kingdom. Even in "Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny", the one entity that guarded the Kingdom was a servent of it, not the leader.

I'll let you run with the Kingdom you have if you can just tell me what happens when you taint a lock to a world.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

check my kingdom bio I already changed it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rock. Both Luzy Swordwind and Kyuubi Naruto are approved.

*stamp of approval*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*cough* What about mine?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Woot, that took WAAAY longer than I expected. lol, anyway, I'll be waiting for this one to start, it's gonna be awesome.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hope you don't mind but I changed my keyblades name because I thought of a better one.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Sanosuke Dreifang
    Race: Lobos, Spirit Wolf Tribe (Wolf people that can change into a full 'spirit wolf').

Kingdom: Kingdom Libertas

~This is the Kindgom that was formed when Sanosuke found the true path to freedom of the Soul, Body and Heart. It was what seemed to carry him along his way after the endless fight with Jonwolf (see Bio.) This kingdom stands for 'True Freedom', unbound to any one or anything, unless by choice. It's ideals are based on choosing your own path, and letting your judgment decide what you'll let your future bring. Because of this the ones that would be chosen by this Kingdom are searching to seal Kingdom Gone, and as for each world, lock the Keyholes as well as sealing them for good. That what each world may find it's own path. This also means that Libertas is looking to lock the Doors of all the other Kingdoms, and once that's done it's mission is then self termination. That way no one else may hold the power to influence the worlds' destinies.

Appearance:

His hair turned from a green sleek color to a white blaze of long hair, with emerald highlights. His hair flows out to about just at the shoulder blade. He's tall and more muscular yet trimly built after all he went through traveling through the rift‘s remains, through the power of Kingdom Libertas. He wears a long black high collared trench coat with a white music note on the back that has a sword stuck through it, but the sword is coupled with a glaive going through it in a diagonal way. The white glows in reaction to his power. He still wears white gloves with the fingers cut off, and a sleeveless midnight blue shirt. His pants are black and not too baggy, and not too tight. His footwear consists of the lightest yet most versatile black boots. (Remember, he has black Dog Ears. )

~Spirit Wolf Form:
    His clothes become absorbed by the light of his spirit, and his fur thatwas once white became black with fiery blazes of silver stemming from his paws. Other then that his eyes are the same.

Bio:
    Sanosuke was born in the Lobos spirit wolf village and was the heir to the position of 'Shaman' which was a great honor indeed, but Sanosuke didn't want that, he wanted to be free and make music. He wanted to travel the world! Well one day he had a dream of a darkness that seemed to engulf him and when he awoke he found three instruments laying on the floor which turned out that they were Keyblades! At that time, his father the current Shaman said it was a message from the other worlds. So at the age of 15 Sanosuke set out on his journey. When he hit 17, he has mastered much of the way of the musician and in turn he learned how to fight with the elements of music.

Sanosuke had traveled to many world playing his music, and fighting off the Koi. But he found doubts in the will of the three gates, and found that all three where only locked in an eternal struggle, because the living beings of the rift could never face what they feared or the doubt inside without a lighted way. Realizing that this cycle of torment was only enough to sustain a slight balance, though causing greater suffering then good he vowed to follow the light of 'True Freedom', and with the borrowed power of the three shattered Kingdoms, sifting it through the grace of the almighty Kingdom Gone, he was able to create a shining kingdom embodying the true essence of life (Unknowingly).

Though he fought valiantly in the light of 'True Freedom', he found no other way but to lock himself inside Kingdom Soul and fight with Jonwolf, actual details of the battle left unknown.

He had ripped his way out of the threads of Kingdom Gone after the seemingly countless eternity in disreality, settling in the unknowing remains of the rift, dreaming of the day to awaken. Protected by the light of the Kingdom he unknowingly created. "Kingdom Libertas"

He used to be a carefree spirit, always looking to do the right and brandish poetic justice. Now he has decided to face his destiny, living with the true grace of the ‘True Freedom’. Because of this, he is more serious and direct. Although his passion for music would never cease, and so he still loves playing his music and loves having and audience, whether it’s a squad of foes for his musical swordsmanship or an audience of onlookers smiling to the passionate melody of his swordplay and performances otherwise.

Keychains:

DecaCrest Keyblade:

This Keyblade, much like the Crescendo Keyblade he had before, has two long white blades with holes down their lengths, both very near each other. That means that the circular white oval guard is actually two guards lined up next to each other, making the hilt and blades separable.

This also means that it can be shifted into a ’double glaive form’, making the blades attach with both at opposite ends. The guards though are each finished with silver lightening bolts, in an eternal oval around each guard as a design. But just because the blades are as they are described doesn’t mean that they have only those forms. (Each form a difference form of the Element of Quintessence, more or less like Divinity and light, but this would be a pale green Holy. Aetheral with the wind.).

Because his Kingdom is Libertas, he has the true freedom backing his Musical Magic, and hence the ten forms of his Keychain: (He hasn’t unlocked them all yet. Each comes from a ruling of the Ten True Freedoms. (These are all explained as the RP goes on. ^^ ))

Nightmare Melody KeySpear:
    Basically, its a long black metalic shaft swirling up with a purple stripe design. At the end there are two chians loosly wrapped about the shaft where a silver ring floats above the end, from that ring forms a beam blade rigid and lime green when the weapon is in use. Along the chains are small black bells that jingle the Pulse of the Midnight Seranade, a new branch into his Elemental music. (Flow, Shade, Pulse which would be Water, Darkness (as in void of light) and Force (Vibration, on a more wide spread scale.) It's key teeth are at the bottom, each a purple rigid protrusion, from longest to shortest.

He found this one while traveling through his dreams in the eternity of the lost Rift, the Darkness called out not by evil, but by it's own freedom, cooling him like the waters of life.Kindom Libertas then brought this image of Darkness into Sanosuke's reality.

NOTE: He wears both KeyChains in their chain form around his neck. DecaCrest looks like the symbol on his back, Melody looks like a Gothic-afied musical note.

Forms Description:

Nocturnal Emotion:
    With the light of Free Darkness from his Melody Key, he discovered a form where his clothes shift to a purple and black scheme, and his speed and agility become as fast as blinking lights, flickering by loss of energy. In this form he gives off no energy, as though he were Void of life, yet at the same time he fights with seemingly limitless amounts of muscle stamina. But he can only use small feats of musical magic in this form, and while he's in this form Energy attacks are way more effective, because he is 'no-thing'. Physical attacks to him in this state are only slightly more effective then usual, considering if you can actually hit him. Other then that, this state lets him move through things without Life energy, like into and through shadows of wall (But his spear can't, unless it's in necklace form or a full energy state).

Aetheral Angel:
    Embracing the light of "True Freedom" His clothes shift to a Pale Green and White scheme, and Aetheral wings grow from his back in their white splendor. Sharper senses and enhanced joints and muscles allow for movement predictions and faster reaction rates. While in this form he can manipulate the Quintessence, the Holy Wind. This is the only he uses (and is able to use) another blade, other then a KeyChain. This blade's power stemming from Libertas through DecaCrest is called Farlace, a long green metal, slim double edged flute blade, with a one handed hilt that flows easily with Sanosuke's use. (Doesn't have yet)

Libertania, The One Wing of Destiny:
    (Final form, mysterious.) It's basically like the Aetheral Angel.. gone wrong. Total black and red surround his clothes making their scheme, a misty black and blue wing reaches far from his left shoulder. His eyes become red with blue irises, and his wolf ears grow longer, being pulled back some. In this form he seems to shoot freely through the air of reality, and it's very nature of which part of freedom it stems from is unknown. But in this form he seems to see all. (Keyword: "Seems"). By this, his magical powers are infused with his physical being, letting him manipulate the Elemental Music from throughout his being.

There we are, lets see if this will be fine.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 08-13-2007 at 07:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awesome work as always Tet.

*Stamped* Approved.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Toshiro Hitsugaya

Race: Nobody/Human

Appearance:

Bio: Toshiro was one of the many that fought along Lance and the others during the final battle. After lsong most of his powers during that fdight he moved into the kingdom of Hydro,where he trained hard everyday intel he was strong enought o fight once again. He learned their ways and also learn to care about life and not to just throw himself into mess. Toshiro grew and then left hopeing to bring the teachings of the Hydro people to the many that lived everywhere.

Kingdom: Kingdom Hydro,a kingdom covered in mostly water. They see life as a gift and love every second of it. The care about the lives of others and see fighting as a way fo saving the little live each of us have. Once Toshiro taints a lock to a world the rivers and skies pour water onto the overbaring ground. Floods and tidals wave will for ever rule. All that live in that world will be gifted with the power to live under water. No two world will ever be the same. Some may be covered with ice and another be a raging storm every hour on the hour.

Key Chain name(s) and weapon(s) formed:

Dragon's Fang: A keyblade that is the matured form of Toshiro old weapons. It longs the same as it but its much stronger. It has control over the weather. Mainly Water,Wind and Ice. Toshiro can control these while fighitng. He can freeze anything that he comes in cotect with. Its overall power is the combination of his old keyblades.

Dragon's Tear: A Keybow that fires arrows made from Toshiro pure energy and the elements. He can fire up to 37 shots at once. His arrows only stop when his energy levels are low ir he is seriuosly hurt.

Dragon's Fountain: A Naginata shaft that is the height of the bearer's body, with the blade mounted atop usually measuring two or three shaku(one shaku is equivalent to 11.93 inches, or 303 mm) long. Unlike most polearms, the shaft is oval in cross section to allow easy orientation of the blade, and ranges from 5 to 7 feet (1.5 to 2.1 meters) long. The blade is usually curved, sometimes strongly so, towards the tip. As with Japanese swords, naginata blades were forged blades, made with differing degrees of hardness on the spine and edge to retain a sharp edge but also be able to absorb the stress of impact. Some naginata blades may, in fact, have been recycled katana blades.
    Note also at the opposite end of a naginata, the ishizuki, (a metal end-cap, often spiked, which functioned as a counterweight to the blade) was attached, rendering the naginata an effective weapon whichever end was put forward. It is the over all combination of all th old Keyblades Toshiro had. It is hard to weild and Toshiro at this point can only use three powers at once when using it. It is his greatest weapon and ally.

Drive Forms Description:

Shikai: This only goes for using his Keybow. This allows him to move at a higher rate of speed while still firing his arrows. If used to its max it allows him to fore up to 50 shots at once.

Hinkai: This allows Toshiro to cover his body from head to teo in a ice armor that takes the shape of a dragon. it freezes the area roudn Toshiro also so it makes the area more suitable for Toshiro.

Bankai: This is the only way Tshiro can use all his powers at once. Intel he gets stronger. This pours all the energy abnd elements from Dragon's fountina and covers Toshiro in a blue coat with white lining. Its is ankle lenght and is closed at the chest. it also gives Toshiro a boost in speed and reflexxes.

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 08-17-2007 at 12:04 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Luteous Halsuyar

Race: Magus (Human like race that are one with 'Force'. See Bio for details)

Appearance:

Bio: Never knowing where his home was, nor who his parents were, he traveled the rift throughout his life. All he had that was even a piece to his mysterious origin since his childhood was an old tome holding the ancient texts of the 'ForceMancer'. Apparently it was the magic of his home world. In that tome he discovered that he was capable of wielding certain forces from certain spirits. The spirits that lingered this very existence.

He made many homes throughout the worlds he traveled, and he had many 'parents' and 'siblings' but he could never buckle down and stay in one place. He was pushed from within to keep his journey going. But when the rift was destroyed, and the roads of light were ceased, he was stuck in the last world he traveled too.

For three years he made his place there, yearning, hoping to be able to continue his journey to find his home world. But one day he found his way to continue through the doorway that was of 'Kingdom Orphan'. Because of this Kingdom's will, he decided to search for Kingdom Gone so he could find his home world and be reunited with his real family.

With all the Forcemancey training he had done throughout his life, and the fighting skills he took from each world he had visited at his belt, he is now determined to make his way to KG.

FORCEMANCEY EXPLANATION:

The two spirits that Lute can call from existence for their powers are:

Dragon of Dusk: Force of Black flames. With the help of KO, it is useful against heartless and can be channeled through his Kenjikami. Black fire is hotter then the heat of a star, and can shift the gravity around a certain area.

Dragon of Dawn: Force of White light. With the help of KO, it can be used against heartless as well it can heal wounds with the light of life. It can also bestow energy, but cannot restore endurance. If used right it can burn like a laser or something in the like.

Kingdom: Orphan: This kingdom was created by the hopes and tears that were from the lost children of the worlds. When all these emotions resonated through the worlds and out into space, it formed this shining beacon of unity. Each time a bearer of Kingdom Orphan locks a door, the lost children in the world are sent to their families, or if there is a lack of family they are sent to truly right foster parents. K-O Is searching for Kingdom Gones power to return the cosmic Orphans all back to their home worlds.

Key Chain name(s) and weapon(s) formed:

Kenjikami Key-Vambrace: When Kingdom Orphan chose him to travel the newly made rift, it provided him with a channeling weapon for his Forcemancey. This vambrace is of a black and purple metal, coming over slightly at his knuckles. Channeling his Force and the Power of KO, he can form the Dusk Dragon flames over his arm and shape it like a blade if he so wished. This one is placed on his right arm, with two key teeth edging up from the hand plate. (Black fire and Galactic Force [Like gravity] control. )

Orpheus Key-Strings: Around his left arm is a vambrace like armor, but from within it can be produced a seemingly endless metal string. This string can be split into several more, depending on Lute's will power and mental strength. The metal 'seems' unbreakable and razor sharp. This string is also the 'conductor of lightning' as well can the light of the Dragon of Dawn can be infused throughout the Gauntlet itself (and the strings). These strings can be wielded by his will, but this takes focus, otherwise they are well to be whipped around. (Light of Dawn and Electricity power/control.)

Drive Forms Description:

Master of Strings: Luteous summons the will of Orpheus from Kingdom Orphan, and his body become wrapped up like a mummy in the strings, but with full use of his arms and legs. In this form the strings are infused with the Cosmic Fires of the Dragon of Dusk, and can be shot from anywhere around his body. In this form he can use the strings as a traveling device or an all out attack/defense. His green eyes seem to glow even brighter in this form. In this state Kenjikami turned into a harp on his back, that can even control sounds with 'counter vibrations' from the strings. This form takes much strength to keep, and is well to be avoided rather then fought.

Dusk Drive: With his body erupting into black flames, his clothes turn into sleek gray-black armors. In his hands he forms a large blade of fiery black energies, that is sharp enough to cut through the rift's existence to a point. (Depending on how much energy he decides to put into his swings.) In this state he can fly with two large black fiery wings, similar in structure to his sword. His eyes grow sharper as well as his ears, but his nose becomes a lost sense. His green eyes shift to a lost blue, and his disposition seems to shift to a colder and cut/dry kind.

(More may be added.)
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 08-24-2007 at 09:07 PM.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, I got my Character.

Name: Nexus

Race: He is a Chaotic Demon, thrived for Chaos.

Appearance:

Bio: Nexus is lavished with a strong desire to kill, see corruption and chaos. Back in his kingdom, Nexus is a ruthless warrior. He has slaughtered countless numbers of his own kind. He actually was one of the first to be spread into the Kingdom, and start the ever flowing Chaos. The energies that transpired to create where twisted by the rift, somehow a force did this. Thus making the entities that formed here, corrupted. When he first appeared, he did not know what to do. Until he killed his first victm, he had a longign for death. But...he didn't want to wipe out everything. He wanted an endless supply, and so forth, came the life of all others in the kingdom. Except he wishes for EVERYTHING to be chaotic and twisted.

Kingdom: Curru' Tul. This place is twisted with corruption and Chaos. Everyoone fights. There is no order pratically. They target Kingdom Gone to spread forth Corruption, keep all the kingdoms where they are now. Cause a huge war with no end, so their can be forever blood, killing, and chaos. They even to corrupt the children with unholy thoughts, and desires to kill. If it touches a worlds lock, basically a stream of black circuts its way through, corrupting everyone, twsitng reality within it, and they ll wish to wage war upon others.

Key Chain name(s) and weapon(s) formed: He may look like Nightmare, but his weapon isn't Soul Edge, lol. In fact, his sword is 5ft long. The hild circles around where you grasp with spikes heading out, and a eye is engulfed in a circle to where the blade extends. Now, the edges of the blade are sharp like a longsword, but as the key spahe at the end, they are spiked, like a hook. The KeyChain that it transform from around his neck, is just an eye, with a spike through it. The name of this blade has been called, Pandemonium. Edited: Pandemonium also controls Elements of Fire, Earth, and Darkness.

Drive Forms Description: Nexus Divine form has another name. It's called Nex. A black aura fills over him, as he grows double what his size is, (His height would be 12 feet.) And his weapon also grows to 10. His armor becomes black and thicker, like the hide fo a demon. He grows gargantuent Demonic wings, and a purple aura always fills over him. His eyes grow an esteemed red.
    Last edited by Overlord Darth Fluffles; 08-13-2007 at 05:52 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like it a lot Jack. *Stamp* approved.

On a side note, where did you get the name "Curru 'Tull"?

Also, to everyone coming in that is unfamiliar with KH. Kingdoms are not lands with castles or anything. They are etherial places with a giant door that contains the energy of the Kingdom. There is no particular ruler or King of a Kingdom since the Kingdoms themselves have a sort of cognitive thought and can will things to occur like the choosing of Keybearers.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I put letters and and weird pronounciations....Random fun.

Closed Thread

Thread Information