AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: No Future - Zoids Shin Seiki / Zero

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Clannad Botan Snowman Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2020 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rizuchan01 PSN ID: rizuchan01 Steam ID: rizuchan

Default No Future - Zoids Shin Seiki / Zero

I noticed the translation of this song was a bit... interesting. I hope that I'm posting this in the right place/dealing with it the right way, because about the entire song is wrong.

The two of our tricks are extremely enjoyable rigth when they're played. -> I'm sure our relationship is one enjoyed in the moment

Love's call is young and sweet. -> Too sweet and young to call love

The instinct color of the claw being slashed is like fruit. -> A pomegranate colored fruit of instinct

Feel the burning hot scars on your pierced ear when exposed. -> I can feel the heat from the piercing on your body

The sky is just filled with dejected, ridiculus things. -> In the sky depression swirls in absurdity

I give you menthol's kisses without stopping at all. -> So don't stop giving me kisses of menthol now

Just because us two are living on this planet,
    Doesn't mean we can understand our future.
    -> We don't know what's in the future
    So the two of us live in the moment

Because we have to seek it ourselves, our life will never run out. -> This truth we want won't vanish in our lifetime

You will feel a disorder when yearning for what you want. -> An unresting craving grows

We want to become one. -> I want us to become one (Really no difference)

Even you don't understand the future,
    -> I don't know what's in the future
    So I live in the moment

We're alive and active while a cruel destiny is falling. -> It's a cruel fate, but

We don't fear you! -> If I fall with you, I won't be afraid

You keep saying "There is no eternity" -> If you say there's no such thing as eternity

And you keep saying it until your last breath. -> It'll last until your last breath

When you're in the age of quarreling, -> In this age of conflict

I'm being taught, -> Tell me

And you're teaching me. -> You are here

You keep teaching me further, -> Tell me it more

Until your life has totally ended! -> As we run through our lives

Ah, the days before there were Japanese tests...

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Ah ^_^' I do see what you mean..

Thanks for the new translation, I've replaced the one there with your version, and changed the credit to you. (tho in the future it may be easier to just say you're replacing the whole thing, and put in how it should be ^_^;; )

Thanks again for that, the song should be updated on the site in about 5 min.

Closed Thread

Thread Information