AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: chill in chat much?

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default chill in chat much?

I notice a lot of users who have, maybe 4 or 5 posts, but on those coincidences when I happen to see a post of theirs, I see that they have 8 green squares. Mind you, they don't have enough posts for any rep power, but still, that much good rep seems ridiculous. So I look at their profile to see who's been repping them, and it's those that hang out in chat all day and post (DarkMoonPrince, Teed, Asclipius (sp?), Nineteenth, etc).

So my questions: do you hang in chat much?

I have been known to sneak in on occasion, but I don't hang out there for long. I find chat very annoying, full of people who think they are the height of cool just because they can make witty banter, can control the conversation and who is in it/not in it, and are personal friends with the admins. Actually, I don't really like the chat admins either, but I won't say anything about them here, I don't want to get into any trouble. I think that, if they spend almost all their time in chat, they should just stay out of the forums then (and by "them" I mean members who are in chat all day). It's stupid to have birthday threads for them.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 08-06-2007 at 03:33 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

i must say that i agree with you..though i have been known to pass a lot of time in the chat room..but i see alot of what youre saying..i even see things like some admins going all power hungry..picking at some n00bs just cuz they can.or just picking on ppl..or even some of the older members..who go in there and are all anit social with a n00b who just wants to talk and make a friend...i always see someone being a jerk in there..and its always someone who should know better....and you also have thoes perves who want to PC you to find out what youre wearing and to cyber..its retarded..then you have those that act one way when the site admins are there and when theyre not..theyre all different..even some admins..and mods break the rules..thats why theres so many of the members breaking them..why should we follow them if theyre not?

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

Haha nice rant! No i don't go on chat, and as you can see i don't have much reps.
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

I myself have stopped going to the Chat. Mainly for the reasons why you hate it. I do have to agree. I mean yes to me some admins are cool, others...yeah. Also for that people who think they're cool for their witty banters...I used to be like that...So I stopped. And yeah. I just stopped going.

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

I HAT E TEH CHAT ADMINs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=Op@@@!!

** a/s/l every1???
    Last edited by genericusername2; 08-06-2007 at 03:35 PM.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lady_Kikyou*~ View Post
    i must say that i agree with you..though i have been known to pass a lot of time in the chat room..but i see alot of what youre saying..i even see things like some admins going all power hungry..picking at some n00bs just cuz they can.or just picking on ppl..or even some of the older members..who go in there and are all anit social with a n00b who just wants to talk and make a friend...i always see someone being a jerk in there..and its always someone who should know better....and you also have thoes perves who want to PC you to find out what youre wearing and to cyber..its retarded..then you have those that act one way when the site admins are there and when theyre not..theyre all different..even some admins..and mods break the rules..thats why theres so many of the members breaking them..why should we follow them if theyre not?
    I agree with everything u said, espicially about the perves part. Ive had about two ppl PC me about where I live and if I'm guy or chick. I think those r questions only a perve would say, I believe.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Chat is kinda boring if your friends are not online so
    no

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I'm not cool or smart enough to hang in chat, but I use to go there very occasionally when I was bored in school, like over a year ago.

I always found it extremely weird how some people join AF but only go to the chat room, its just...Bizarre.

I guess I could see the appeal if you had a lot of friends in there, which a lot seem to. I think maybe I'd get annoyed though, then again I'm a cranky old lady.
    A MaruDashi Creation

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm in Chat just as much as I am on the forum, though I only really started to use it about an year ago. I'm in it right now, in fact.

And Caps, AF is more than just a forum or just a chat. It's one community with two different means of communication. A member who only uses Chat is still a member, and has many friends and associates with people there. Saying that if they they are in chat all day they should stay off the forums could be considered a form of discrimination.

And I don't think it's stupid to have birthday threads for them, as many people usually don't come online on their birthday, so it's much easier to post in a thread than to have to wish them a happy birthday a day or two later.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    I'm not cool or smart enough to hang in chat, but I use to go there very occasionally when I was bored in school, like over a year ago.

I always found it extremely weird how some people join AF but only go to the chat room, its just...Bizarre.

I guess I could see the appeal if you had a lot of friends in there, which a lot seem to. I think maybe I'd get annoyed though, then again I'm a cranky old lady.
    Lol, you don't have to be "cool" or "smart" to hang in chat. But I see that too about people just joining to hang in chat. And I find it stupid. OH and...19 isn't old....>If the age thing is right.< Sorry.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    I'm in Chat just as much as I am on the forum, though I only really started to use it about an year ago. I'm in it right now, in fact.

And Caps, AF is more than just a forum or just a chat. It's one community with two different means of communication. A member who only uses Chat is still a member, and has many friends and associates with people there. Saying that if they they are in chat all day they should stay off the forums could be considered a form of discrimination.

And I don't think it's stupid to have birthday threads for them, as many people usually don't come online on their birthday, so it's much easier to post in a thread than to have to wish them a happy birthday a day or two later.
    What I was trying to say about "hanging out in it all day" was more a reference to those members that are logged into chat all day long (even when they are not there) merely to get the coveted position of first on the list. I think THAT is very stupid.

I know that the site is more than the forums, but you have to admit, a place called ANIME FORUM, people shouldn't just join solely to be in chat. They don't even have to join to be in chat, they can just go in as a guest. Why join if you don't intend on posting in the forums? To me that is like joining animegalleries and NOT having a gallery, or joining animepedia and NOT making any articles.

And you do make a valid point about the birthday threads, but my issue is that the person wouldn't even know they had a birthday thread unless someone told them. Seems rather pointless, something like that is meant to be somewhere the person will see them. I think that's why the birthday threads got started in the first place.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

LOL!

Well I regard chat and the forums as two separate things. There are tonnes of people who only go on chat and visa versa. Totally love your rant though XD.

-Hugs Ascle-

Mwwahahah

=P

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've only been in the chat room twice. I'm not really a chat person. Actually, about rep thingie, I guess I don't really care, even though they don't earn it from their posts. It may seem unfair, true, but what can I say? Most people tend to rep their friends. :/

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

I use to be in chat all the time, but now I'm only in there when I run out of topics to reply to here. xD
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

Former name - MoL Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 10:26 PM
    Threads

I don't have a problem with chat.... to be honest, ya kinda made me feel guilty because my first username was created for chat xD

But now I post more than chat... so please don't hurt me. ^^

Anyhoo, you'll probably find annoying visitors in chat, but you'll also find them on the forums. People are people.

Also, chat is blocked from me x]

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How many times can I have at all entered the chat? Has to be a single digit number. Probably in the range 3-5. So... nah, I'm no chat person. In fact, research indicate that chats make baby Eris cry.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

[quote=Capernicus;1797503]

And you do make a valid point about the birthday threads, but my issue is that the person wouldn't even know they had a birthday thread unless someone told them. Seems rather pointless, something like that is meant to be somewhere the person will see them. I think that's why the birthday threads got started in the first place.[/quote]

LOL!! she has a point!!..so shame to those who are just here for the chatroom..

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I've been in there probably about 4 times. It's only fun if there are at least 2 or 3 people you're friends with in there with you. It's easy to get ignored and flooded out by everyone else, especially when most of them have no idea who you are.

So, I stick with the forums.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I go on the forum and read all the stuff I find interesting, add some posts and what not and then once that is done I head over to chat. Sometimes a little real time conversation is what I'm after.

TREBUCHET!! lol

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

Well Capernicus what if a bunch of people in Chat that make a birthday thread remind their friend that they have one, than doesn't this entire bubble pop?

Looking at your argument now its kinda ridiculous, if they found friends in only the Chat and they all "post" their than leave them be. If they want to rarely visit the galleries of forums to make a thread or post leave them be. If this was called AnimeChat and you were stuck in the forums like now ie here than someone called Bapernicus makes a thread of the same exact thing wouldn't be kinda, disparaging?

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus
    but my issue is that the person wouldn't even know they had a birthday thread unless someone told them. Seems rather pointless, something like that is meant to be somewhere the person will see them. I think that's why the birthday threads got started in the first place.
    That is a good idea, make a date and birthday feature for the chat. When it is somebodies birthday they will be flagged on that specific day of course with a party icon to the side and voila!

Speculative, caring about birthday threads that much is a waste of oxygen and effort, but I've seen few that make me want to strangle a random stranger.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Wow, is that how people get so many reps? From the chatroom?

Personally, I've only been in it once. I wasn't very interested in the conversation and never visited again. O_O

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This site is NOT just a forum

You are viewing one of the many sites joined together.

AnimeForum
    AnimePedia
    AnimeGalleries
    AnimeLyrics

These are all sites together that have grown and share a community. This is a community site and was never intended to be just a forum or chat site.
    It's a place where you can get information on anime, meet other anime fans and gather all your favorite pictures for your own collection.

We don't view this site as "Chat Goers" and "Forum goers"

I don't post much on the forums but it doesn't mean I don't read them. I don't talk much in chat but it doesn't mean I'm not there.

Your seperating a single site into different piles and frankly creating a "Us" and "Them" category. It's not like that, it's the same with my two restuarants, it's not "us" and "Them" it's a community or more so a team.

Also, we do not tolerate bashing staff members publicly you have a problem with a staff member first try to take it up with them, more often than not they will be happy to help and clarify a particular issue, if that doesn't work Myself, Minako or Acey are more than happy to do our best to help you out.

In conclusion.
    One site, if you join for a certain feature, all the power to you. Enjoy the feature, we do encourage you to be active members in all aspects of the community but we love having you as a part of the community.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information