AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sign up: Harry Potter and the Relic of Deorc

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I do wish this is acceptable! <3 and yes, I know blackheart's character and mine are a lot alike, it's supposed to be that way. And this is my first time RPing on AF, so... let's see how this goes(If I'm accepted of course).

Name: October Juliana Callaway

House: Slytherin

Year: 6th

Appearance: October, has long, wavy black hair, that extends to her lower back. Her skin is pale, but mostly because she burns so easily in the sun. Her eyes are a dull blue, almost gray. She's short, around 5'3". she has an interesting style, and doesn't enjoy being like everyone else.

Personality: Her personality is extremely different form day to day. Some could call it mood swings, some could call it, well October. But, when meeting new people she is extremely shy. though, she can get incredibly hyper, and that's when issues appear. Though all in all, she's very caring and kind, which is strange being sorted into Slytherin, but she just really wanted to be with her twin sister, and the sorting hat must have known that.

Bio/background:
    October always had a hard time making friends, most children that she spent her time with found her to be different, and some shunned her. Even though she always had her sister, she wanted more. One big thing- find out what was so called "wrong" with her.

And then one day, something that would be thought of a freak accident, or possibly just a mistake, changed a
    few things. For this one time, when October had just turned 10, she was at a shopping mall with her mother. And they were in an elevator,, just being together. October got mad about one thing and some wire snapped, sending them falling two stories. Neither were hurt, but deep inside, October knew it was her fault. She knew she had, unintentionally caused it. And though her mother didn't know, she sure did. So what did she do...? She went to her sister.

Born to a Mother being a muggle, and a father being a wizard, October and her awesomely wonderful twin Virginia, got the letter to Hogwarts at the normal age, for they are normal, at least in wizarding standards. Their father had kept the magical part of his life secret, and hadn't even told his wife. He secretly prayed that their daughters would not be witches. So naturally, their mother was surprised to see her two daughters receiving a letter like that, and even more surprised her husband hadn't told
    her a big part of his life.

But, no matter, their mother was happy about it, and let them go, of course. And so the first 5 years at Hogwarts just made the two girls closer and closer.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Rem: Hey, that's my last name irl. Accepted.

Blackheart & SLE: Accepted.

Everyone's characters are acceptable, but I'm not seeing diversity in the ages, which is okay but it might make it harder for my characters to interact with some of you because the big age difference. There's absolutely no 12 or 13 year olds. You don't need to change it if you don't want to, but it might make it easier to RP. I might just allow secondary characters, but I'm not sure yet.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Hey faceless since you want more younger characters i'll make one. My characters main rival can be younger.

Name Zacke Arca

House: Slytherin

Year: 3

Appearance: he is the typical small time thug, contantly surrounded by cronies (yep constantly, thats why i've put it in appearance.) he is small himself with long blond hair, he is quite stocky and has a rough face thats not nice to look at.
    Personality: mean and shallow. he is smart but hates to show it, a clever duelist, he hates any soft people. if people can't stick up for themselves he doesn't like them.
    Bio/background: Not much to say here. He is a typical dark wizards son. He was brought up to hate muggles and taught to fight. His parents were death eaters and faked there way out of azkaban by pretending to be under the imperius curse. he was the one who had the famous fight with Tom Drake in his second year and hates him with a passion. This year he is thinking of a plan to finish Tom and win their ongoing battle...

there you go, your character might hate him instead of interact with him though lol

Junior Member Raizen Hallard has a spectacular aura about Raizen Hallard has a spectacular aura about Raizen Hallard's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 03:57 PM
    Threads

Name: Raizen Hallard.

House: 6

Year: Slytherin

Appearance: Raizen Hallard has short onyx black hair and deep-set blue optics. Apart from his Slytherin robes , his other clothing is normally black and baggy with an array of piercings and chains.

Personality: Raizard Hallard is normally a cranky smart mouth prone to excessive violence and dislikes nearly everything about the world. He is often heard muttering things like " I hate my life, I hate my wand or I hate that spell. " He also expressed his emotions freely and cares little about others and their values with the exception of very few people and objects.

Bio/background: Raizen Hallard was traumatized when he was at an early age. His parents were never the "supportive" type of family and the only thing that they did encourage was corporal punishment. Which resulted in many beatings. This frequent and often consecutive form of discipline instantaneously developped Harry's loathing of the world and tainted his perception toward others. Especially "family" and "love. " He's a fairly decent student but not strive to be good in any particular subject.

The Hallard family was once a pure and prosperous blooded clan, until many of the later generation migled amongst the mudbloods and muggles. Which thus sentenced the majority of them to exile, completely and utterly cut off from the rest of Hallard's pure-breed kin.

Raizen Hallard's utter hatred toward his family has left him little concern for his well-being and any future aspirations. He's been mainly focusing on the "now" and what's "in" and what's "not." He has very little friends and is an only child. Even though Raizen doesn't have any main goals in life, he does want to graduate from Hogwarts and then travel the world.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Raizen: Approved.

Everyone: check my initial post. There are now established rules as well as a post limit.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Can we do new spells if we run it by you?
    Last edited by Buruku; 07-31-2007 at 05:35 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    Can we do new spells if we run it by you?
    Most certainly. That way I can filter out god mode spells, but I'd love to hear your ideas.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by yukari112 View Post
    Name: Alice Kib

House: Gryffindor

Year: 4st

Appearance:She has long black hair that comes to the middle of her back. She has deep blue eyes. She skin tone is tannish. She wears the Gryffindor cloak most of the time.

Personality:Smart but not very talkitive. SHe like to correct people on there mistake which makes some people not very happy and find her a snob. But when around friends she talks and laughs amd jokes around.

Bio/background:Alice is a pure blood through and through. She grew up in a sricted house hold and instead of go out and play she would study till her head hurt then move to a different subject to study. She had a very dull uneventful childhood till it came to Hogwarts. There she began to make friends who helped her come out of her shell.
    Gee Yukari, just a little more and you would have taken my Alice character from Clash completly.

Is it too late to sign up? Though I warn you, I dont read the books, Ive watched the movies and dont really know the names of the spells, but Im sure I can learn.

Name: Kaede Maxwell [Pronounced Kay-dee]

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 6th

Appearance: Long black hair down to her ankles, which she keeps picked up in two ponytails on either side of her head. Fair skinned and normal framed. Violet eyes. Stands at about 5'8.

Personality: Kaede tends to quiet and keep to herself. She does fairly weel in school and has a few friends, but none of which are close. She tends to feel a bit left out and unaccepted since she is a 'mud blood', so she struggles to keep good grades and a proper appearence to prove others wrong.

Bio/background: Although magic is in her background, both her parents are muggles. Kaede believes that her ability to use magic comes from her grandmother, who was a very power witch in her time. Her grandmothers wedding to a muggle was frowned upon, since she was breaking a pure bloodline, but she didnt care, leaving her granddaughter to suffer that decision.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 08-01-2007 at 07:06 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Gee Yukari, just a little more and you would have taken my Alice character from Clash completly.
    oh. I didn't notice. Sorry. I didn't mean to.

Oops.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

MaruDashi, everything seems good Except for the age/year combo...So please edit it to either a 16-17 year old 6th year or a 13-14 year old 3rd year(If you want those specifics).

So either change your age or year accordingly and I'll approve you.
    (And I've only seen the movies and researched the rest a bit, so don't worry lol)
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 08-01-2007 at 06:56 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ok, edited to 6th year =)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok Maru you're approved. Hmm Kaede sounds familiar...she must have transferred from the Summoner school to Hogwarts lol.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

IMPORTANT NOTICE: It seems Faceless111 has come down with a bit of a cold. He should be back around mid week, or even tomorrow depending on he feels and depending on the effects he feels from those oh so enjoyable cold meds.
    Feel free to continue getting your characters into the dining hall and anything else they happen to need to get done, before the sorting/feast begins when Faceless returns.
    Oddly enough, this should give anyone else who is behind the chance to catch up.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 08-06-2007 at 07:51 PM.

Junior Member CelestialAkina is on a distinguished road CelestialAkina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2007 11:18 PM
    Threads

Name: Katilucia Stidworthy (Kati for short)

House: Gryffindor

Year: fifth

Appearance: Katilucia

Personality: Katilucia is quite a loud girl, always enjoying attention from her peers. She is quite a tomboy and not at all a girly girl like most of the females she has come across. She is more interested in the latest football (soccer) scores than having a boyfriend. She is quite laid-back and doesn't care much for hard work, but she can get into heated arguments if she disagrees with a point, and makes sure her voice is heard. She likes the play the role of the class clown, and her favourite lesson is Defence Against the Dark Arts, as she loves all practicals. She holds a great passion for Quidditch and would love to play chaser for Gryffindor one day.

Bio/background: Katilucia grew up in Newcastle, located in the North East of England, with a normal muggle family. They lived on a fairly average council estate where Kati was able to stay out late with her friends from a young age and quickly learned the way of the streets. It was around the time she recieved her letter of acceptance to Hogwarts that she began to go off the rails; ignoring her parents wishes and staying out late with her 'influencial' friends, and was introduced to alcohol, though she instisted she never touched the stuff, her parents were convinced she was going down the wrong path. It seemed as though her letter from Hogwarts was the God-send they had been praying for.

Kati quickly realised there was more to life than what she was doing and becoming, although she found the fact that she was a witch very hard to believe at first. There had been insidents with shop lifting and graffiting where she had narrowly escaped being caught, but had always put it down to luck when the shop owners would mysteriously change direction or the police car would simply disappear.

Her parents, having no magical background themselves, would normally be sceptical of such an invitation, and also to the actual existance of magic, but they had reached such a level of worry about their troublesome daughter that they were willing to accept any way of saving her.

After joining Hogwarts, Kati found the work load hard and far from the relaxed and care-free life she had been leading, but having always been an extremely hard-headed and determined girl, she managed to up her game and achieve an avergae B grade for her first year.

Having always been one of the boys, Kati easily made friends and being quite easy-going worked in her favour. Though she still had the odd disagreement with a teacher over her work ethic.

Now her rebelious days are long behind, though she still has trouble with slowing down her speach so others can understand, Kat loves her life at Hogwarts and wouldn't trade it for all the magic in the world.
    All I Wanna Do
    In This Lifetime
    Is Make You Mine

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Excellent! Another poster. Welcome aboard, Akina. There's something I've noticed, though. If your character received an acceptance letter from Hogwarts, it would've arrived when she was 11 years old. Was she really introduced to a bad crowd at that young age? Also, I've noticed that most the players are picking higher ages. I think it'd be really cool if we could get more players to role play as first years or second years. It's make sense if you played a younger age, as I read from your character's bio. Or you edit your bio to fit your higher age.

Your character is accepted, but please think about what I've said. You can edit her if you want to. Lastly, I hope you're a regular poster because we need more loyal players to keep this RPG alive.

You can post in the RPG thread now. If you need more explanation with our plot, PM me and I'll explain as thoroughly as I can. We are well along in the pages, so if you need the clips-note version I'll help you.

Closed Thread

Thread Information