AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 15 Things To Do At Wal-Mart

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default 15 Things To Do At Wal-Mart

15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse is taking her sweet time:

1. Pick up condom packages & randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares,'...and see what happens.

5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?

9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.

12. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.

13. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! It's those voices again'. !

and last but not least,

15. Go into a fitting room and yell real loud "We're out of toilet paper in here..."

BEST field trip to Wal-Mart ever. I've done...

1: Too easy.
    4: Code 3 is someone is deficating or vomiting.
    5: I got a wierd look and wasn't able to. They caught on.
    6: Wierd looks but a lot of tripping people, heh.
    8: They left me alone.
    9: Good times.
    10: I almost got kicked out. Luckily I hid for an hour and went back to shopping.
    11: Weird looks.
    12: Too fun. Totally worthy it.
    13: They spotted me though
    15: THAT GETS people moving, specially employees.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post
    15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse is taking her sweet time:

1. Pick up condom packages & randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares,'...and see what happens.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?

9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.

12. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.

13. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! It's those voices again'. !

and last but not least,

15. Go into a fitting room and yell real loud "We're out of toilet paper in here..."

1: Too easy.
    4: Code 3 is someone is deficating or vomiting.
    6: Wierd looks but a lot of tripping people, heh.
    8: They left me alone.
    9: Good times.
    10: I almost got kicked out. Luckily I hid for an hour and went back to shopping.
    11: Weird looks.
    12: Too fun. Totally worthy it.
    13: They spotted me though
    15: THAT GETS people moving, specially employees.

Oh god help me
    i'm sorry to be mean for the first time
    but your hopeless

The Legendary Steve Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2007 12:54 PM
    Threads

LMAO! that was great man, kudos. Especially loved number 8 lol.

[ava and sig set by shougo]

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_S View Post
    LMAO! that was great man, kudos. Especially loved number 8 lol.

OMG
    plz tell me don't really do this kinda stuff

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

All I do is shop and buy groceries at Wal-Mart. I don't like sticking around in that place, considering it's normally an absolute madhouse.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Sounds like a blast, actually. Nothing like effing with retail!
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan View Post
    All I do is shop and buy groceries at Wal-Mart. I don't like sticking around in that place, considering it's normally an absolute madhouse.
    Yes yes i agree
    it's really kinda sad

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post

Actually, as I found out a few weeks ago when trying to put two Cordless Guitar Hero Guitars on layaway, they don't do layaway anymore.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Oh you need to add

16. get nerf and cushy balls then go somewhere else in the stor and throw them over the isles into crowded areas.

I use to do that it was hilarious.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

xD I did that a few times. Got kicked out though.. It was hilarious. I was walking down the aisle and the manager was there so I decided to get some of those nerf balls. Instead of throwing them at the crowded areas, I chucked them at the manager.

Then another time I remember, I was sitting there all bored and crap. So I decided to get a bike. Taking it off the rack, I rode it through the aisles, eventually riding straight through the window. XD I got nearly sued for that one though. Oh the things you can do in a wal-mart.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

1. Mix and match items in teh store.

2. Play MArco Polo in teh store.

3. Throw raw meat into an employees car.

4. Get in trouble with thier security or whatever.

5. Scream at people

6. Play hide and seek

7. Dance

8. Sing horribly to horrible songs.

9. Go around kicking people in teh shin, laughing

10. Attempt to steal stuff, and throw it as you walk out.

11. Break items, by throwing them on teh floor.

12. Sit on teh floor and start to eat Mcdonalds.

13. Play Mario Karts with their Grocery Carts.

14. Do a hand stand

15. Get lost

There are 15 things I did. Oh! Not the only one who does 15 things at Wal Marts.

of course it's epic Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

i think i have done all the above, plus i once had 8 freinds with me and we made a hudge mess becasue we were playing silly-string tag XD now im not allowed to go back there... ;_;

also i want to add this to the list:
    17: dress up as hitler, get a hiltler haircut. ect... then stand up on one of the empty check-out lanes and get a microphone and scream : "HI-HITLER!!!!"
    Last edited by Darc Satos; 07-26-2007 at 05:44 PM.

Senior Member zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz has a reputation beyond repute zaaaaaz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

I always use to get kicked out for just sitting in the barbie jeeps pretending to drive them. Playing catch or basketball is looked down upon too.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jose101 View Post
    Oh god help me
    i'm sorry to be mean for the first time
    but your hopeless
    To be a total jerk: So's your mom.

But seriously now: That's plan fun. I have fun my way. You have fun your way. Don't tell me not to steal Candy from from you Wonka. SCREW YOU WONKA!

Jack of Blades: Yeah dude, you rock :-D

Dark Satos: I prefer to dress like Hitler and welcome people to the store. THat would be so illegally funny.

of course it's epic Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

lol, yhea that would be way funnier, unless some old guy comes up and he was in ww2 and he had a gun... >_> but knowing me, i would have to do somthing involving hitler XD

Party Like A Rockstar! Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 04:17 AM
    Threads

You want to know the scary part is... I have done most of those except for maybe 2 of them... That's bad.

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

I've only done 1 with a friend, but it waan't just one it was like 10 to everyone's cart, awesome times ^.^
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Member Demon_boy_92 is infamous around these parts Demon_boy_92 is infamous around these parts Demon_boy_92 is infamous around these parts Demon_boy_92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 03:04 PM
    Threads

Ive done 1, 6 and 9 lol who hasnt done 9. lol!!

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Every one should drive around the entrances screaming out the window the British are coming.

Or

Go to an empty cash register and try and check people out. ( my friend did this and got thrown out of wm but it was worth it)
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink Nanne

Oh My God...i would never do that.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude that is TOTALLY worth it.

Member names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 12:30 AM
    Threads

Yup but not just condoms but tampons to.....

Never did this one...

Yeah but I just used Katchup....

I Just walk up to an employee And ask random questions like "So were the tampons at i need some bad?" And acorss they get freaked out...

Never down ....

I just grabed alot of them and put them in like a Zig Zag and got my skate bored and just take up an Hall for a couple of min and knock stuff off the shelfs...

I started cooking on a grill outside next to the door... Got it from one of there comecials

I just start yelling at them saying god lord could you go any slower? And keep shanging my mind on what i want to buy....

You just reminded me i did that a couple of weeks ago lol ^_^

I just point the gun at them.. Its not loaded gosh i am not a mass killer lol...

I Just start silng your beautiful to some random person that i see.

Hey i should try that one lol...

And this one...

lol i thought i was they only one who did that lol jk

and last but not least,

I jsut start saying like oh no my bra is to big come on get in there gosh i cant take you any where any more...

You can say that again

Death: a one way ticket to heaven or hell!

Banned Forum / Chat devildog is infamous around these parts devildog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2007 12:04 AM
    Threads

Wow lol red it seems you and chris would prob get along lol jk...

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Oh my god
    Oh my god
    Oh my god
    Oh my god
    that was gilarious
    that is the funniest thing I've read
    all
    day
    Oh my god..i'm gonna do this!
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Man Chris Benoit you are pretty cool, it's good to see you know how to have a fun time. My favourites are 1, 8, 10, 15. I think putting up out of order signs on the machinery is another great one. I would good rep you for such an ordeal, unforunetly I have to spread some more around before I can.
    Last edited by ███; 07-27-2007 at 07:35 AM.
    ████████████

Closed Thread

Thread Information