AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Once a Liar...

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Once a Liar...

What do you think about that little saying...
    "Once a liar, always a liar."
    I've been looking over the patterns of truths or lies my friend tells.
    And it seems that he lies almost every day.
    He said he isn't lying, but his friends prove otherwise.
    He said he'd stop once I caught him in the act.
    Playing mind tricks is the easy way to get them to trip.
    I find it hard to believe that a liar can change.
    What do you think?
    Do you think liars have a little light streak through their empty lies?

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Quote Originally Posted by Aki no iko View Post
    What do you think about that little saying...
    "Once a liar, always a liar."
    I've been looking over the patterns of truths or lies my friend tells.
    And it seems that he lies almost every day.
    He said he isn't lying, but his friends prove otherwise.
    He said he'd stop once I caught him in the act.
    Playing mind tricks is the easy way to get them to trip.
    I find it hard to believe that a liar can change.
    What do you think?
    Do you think liars have a little light streak through their empty lies?
    My boyfriend has cheated on me again and again and again, he always told me i was his only love and that he was truly happy with me, he cheated on me a few days ago and I broke up with him, in one year he cheated and broke up with me 9 times.

The last time he cheated on me was the only time he's ever said sorry to me. I believe he's truly sorry because he's never said sorry to me when he cheated, he said that if he could he'd take it back what he did. He's truly heart broken from his own actions, I believe that he will change, theres always a chance for everything, anything can happen in this screwed up world, when he realizes what he's doing..he'll change.

Yes, liers are liers..but I believe they can change, if they really truly were affected by that lie.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

The Legendary Steve Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2007 12:54 PM
    Threads

Well, everyone lies, so that saying goes with everyone, we at least lie once in our lifes and whats to stop us from doing it again, non of us are perfect. But, if you have a friend that lies all the time then, dont believe him, make him prove what hes saying is a lie. Well, anyone can change their ways, it depends what lessons they learn from it... some learn from their mistakes, some dont. But I believe anyone can change, it all depends on them and how bad they want to change. If he doesnt, then that means his friendship with you wasnt important enough.
    Last edited by Legend_S; 07-25-2007 at 11:40 PM.

[ava and sig set by shougo]

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

When was the last time you told someone they were fat when they asked?
    ████████████

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, they can change. But all people still lie.
    Not all of that saying is true. People lie no matter what, with different reaosns. To make people happy, to comfort them, to help, to stay away from trouble, or any other reasons there are.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a friend who lies every time that I ask him something expecting a serious answer. I think he might learn to change eventually. Who knows. I'm pretty sure that lying is a great tactic when it comes to conversations, and in real life I lie a lot just to cover myself from people who want me to do stuff. But is a liar always a liar? No. People control their actions, whether they do it subconciously or not. That means that they can change the way that they act if they want.
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

Member Rasengan John will become famous soon enough Rasengan John's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 02:39 PM
    Threads

Depending on who the person is, and if I can trust them; I say yes and no. As you and other people say: "Once a liar, always a liar", is techniqually not all that true. My old friend lied like every day constantly about relationships, trips, adventures, stories, ...etc, we all knew he was lying, but we didn't say anything because he always got angry when we ridiculed him about it, so adventually we stopped believing ANYTHING he said.

Well, 2 years later [Present] He turned his attitude around and now he's one of the most honest people I know.

Then there's other people who you simply cannot trust and will just lie untill the day they die ...
    Have you read my newest FanFiction yet?
    - Akatsuki Chronicles
    Come on, give it a good read and make sure to post your comments.

My Thoughts: Elusive

Junior Member head_hunter is on a distinguished road head_hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    When was the last time you told someone they were fat when they asked?
    yesterday...but you're right...it depends who you're talking to... if my mom asked me if that dress made her look fat...i'd go like...why don't you ask dad? or if you like it, it doesn't matter...as long as you feel confortable in it...because i know that if i pronounce the f word the next night i'll be sleeping outside with my dog...
    the death of one is a tragedy...
    the death of millions is just statistics...

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

It's human nature to lie. We all do it, we sometimes cannot control it. But we also can tell the truth. REally it depends on the person how much someone lies. Why do we lie? I don't know, we just do.

Still...cheating on someone and lying about it...come on. That's low...cheating itself is low. (Sorrry, but I just HAD to say that.)

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

once a liar, always a liar, everyone lies, even when they don't know they're lieing..

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Quote Originally Posted by head_hunter View Post
    yesterday...but you're right...it depends who you're talking to... if my mom asked me if that dress made her look fat...i'd go like...why don't you ask dad? or if you like it, it doesn't matter...as long as you feel confortable in it...because i know that if i pronounce the f word the next night i'll be sleeping outside with my dog...
    If my mom said if that dress looked fat on her, all I'd say is
    "Mom, your fat anyway"
    I am pretty much the teller of truths, I tell you the truth, when you ask for it
    Except when I'm in trouble..
    I lie my butt of then..xD
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Everyone lies to some degree but some people lie constantly even to themselves, even so much they start believing there own lies. A family member of mine does this all the time and if you say something about it he gets really angry and screams "Your the liar" or "you just dont remember" always and everyone knows hes lieing.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some people are cumpulsive liars. It gets so out of control that they can't stop.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

they can change, but only if they want to. Lying isn't something they don't have control over. Chances are they won't change though, there's something about the attention.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

cheating is very low and then lying about it is lower. its a horrid thing. everyone lies wether it be to get the love of someone or to get out of trouble, whatever the case. all my friends no if im lying, but i only lie for the good of others, like if my bf asks if something is bothering me, if its something big, and i think he'll worry alot i will say im fine. it just depends on the situations. i dont lie unless its for the good of others. some people are really mean though and lie alot and thats really wrong, but its possible for people change, anything is really possible

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why are lies empty? Truth is empty, I'll tell you. It's just another bland depiction of the "real world". No creativity, no imagination, no spirit.

Lies however, they are creative expressions, allowing you to use your imagination dilute the common consensus of what is real and what isn't. Don't be such a square, and embrace being full of crap. Make up tall tales! Say you're 278 years old! Tell people you're a pink dog! Say you're a time traveler from the future! But whatever you do, don't tell the truth!!!

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
    Some people are cumpulsive liars. It gets so out of control that they can't stop.
    True.

People don't even think about it. Just, to juice up a story, to make it more dramatic or funny. Little things.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

We all lie once and a while. You can't just stop lying, cause sometimes being honest all the time can get you in trouble.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Everyone lies, so technically, we are all liars. Some people lie because they feel they aren't interesting enough, or they have to be someone they're not; others lie for completely different reasons. Lies are helpful when you just don't want to hurt a persons feelings, and don't know how to break something to'em.

But no, people can change, but only if they want to. If a person who has a tendacy to lie wants to change, and trys his hardest to change, they he will probably stop lying. But if a person doesn't want to change, there's nothing you can do to make'em change.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

Some people are just so closed minded they are little liars. ALL the TIME. x3

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Sure everybody lies... But when it gets personal the "Once a liar, always a liar" phrase works.

In fact I live by it these days. When somebody does absolutely anything to make me paranoid of them, they instantly lose all bit of trust from me.

Actually, I trust nobody. -_- but there are some people I almost trust... I guess.

~Made by me~

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Yep! Everyone lies.
    But it doesn't mean that you would always be a liar afterwards. I also believe that they can change, if they would make a way to change themselves and if they really want to.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Don't be such a square, and embrace being full of crap.
    Wise words oh Sensai.
    ████████████

Closed Thread

Thread Information