AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Newbie Signatures

Junior Member Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 10:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Newbie Signatures

Hi there, I was looking for a place to show my sigs and get tips, comments, and advice so I can get better ^^
    I've been reading a few tutorials, and I have been making sigs inconsistently for a few weeks now :3

Newly made, if anyone watched the last Shippuden episode, you might have seen the new ending, I loved it so I made a sig xD

I used some lens flare, and fractals for this.. I kinda messed up on it >.<

Ehhh.. I'm not so sure what I was trying to achieve here.. I know its all filters though

"Will you be there, as I grow cold
    Will you be there when I'm falling down" -
    Will you be there - Skillet

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

Actually i like the third one the best. First one the extract is to blurry. And i think more color should of been added in the background. Not really liking the text either. Second one just scares me. Thats not narutos best look lol. Text i dont like to much. background isnt bad in my opinion.

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

of course it's epic Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

i like the first one..kindof brings out the darkness of naruto >_>
    the second one....ummmm....werid looking (but i like the backround)
    3d one is kindof a image of him grown up , i like it ^__^

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

Nice Naruto sigs. I like the effects in the third one. It stands out from the rest. The background of the second one is well....it kind of hurts my eyes (or maybe it's the picture, lol). But nice job anyways. ^_^
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Junior Member Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 10:42 AM
    Threads

Thanks alot for the comments ^^ I think I should have added some color on the first one, and the text on pretty much all of them is not very fitting. I always have trouble in finding good fonts. Oh well.
    For the 2nd one, I was looking for a Kyuubi effect, so I used a render of Naruto when he unleashes his Kyuubi chakra. I'm not sure if that's from the manga or if it's fanart.
    Once I get some more free time I'll make some new sigs and update this ^^

"Will you be there, as I grow cold
    Will you be there when I'm falling down" -
    Will you be there - Skillet

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    Threads

These actually aren't that bad for newbie signatures. You definately know something about textures and brushes. Most n00bs just take a poor quality image, stretch it out, and then slap some text on it. Wala`. All made courtesy of Microsoft Paint. Yours are very good beginnings though.

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:10 PM
    Threads

I like the thrird one the best. The first i think dosent show enough charactor considering how long it is and it is kind of blurry. mabey you can add some color to it as well. The second one just dosent suit my tatse. But overall the last one is good, the first one can use some work and the second one I dont know what to say since I dont like it..But Great work!!
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information