AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for friends=D

Junior Member Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 05:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Looking for friends=D

I know I sound like a no0b XD but I'm not.Anyway my fave animes are Inuyasha,FMA,and Cardcaptors.My fave bands are Linkin Park,3 Days Grace,Nirvana, and Dashboard Confessional.I want to start my own band,I'm a good songwriter and trying to learn how to play the electric guitar.Wuts up with you?

{See no evil}*looks in mirror*{Hello!I am evil =x}

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

lol, you know if you want a friend, or if you wanna join my online family, you can pm me.

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

Hey, you sound kinda cool, but you already have an introduction thread so I'm not entirely sure if this is allowed, it may be locked.
    All the same, welcome to the forums. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would love to be friends (me included ^_^), they're all lovely people.
    You have a great taste in music I love LP, 3DG and Nivana... Shall check out Dashboard Confessional shortly. If you like 'em, I probably will to.
    Well, hope you stick around, exquiro.
    "Done because we are too meny."

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

Heyy!! i dunno if ur allowed to do this.... but if u want, u can join my fam!!
    pm me!!

~^*Hitsugaya389*^~
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

of course it's epic Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

you can be freinds with me if ya like, PM me

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 07:03 PM
    Threads

I would be happy to be your friend. Pm me if you would like.

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

I am a skateboarder, tennis player, writer, janitor, cashier, model, cosmetologist, boss of my friend (V.P).
    I am not the best skateboarder, but I do fairly to be call one (not much into fashion though).....I like to play tennis, play moderate...not that good, but good enough. I write poems, lately I cannot find inspiration to keep on wriitting. I am the janitor of the top floor of T.C.I.S., promptly change to Six Feet Under... President...my employee...cuz I am her boss...my so true Friend... I work as a cashier as part to find money in a auto store. I am the model of T.C.I.S. which also I am the janitor. I went to cosmetology school...so I am a certificate cosmetologist...can do anything with sccisors, and dye....also with nails, and a blow dryer...you get my point. I am the boss of my friend, which she is also my boss...weird.
    My music is mainly techno....rock...pop...and rap (spanish or portuguese), but I would say I like pretty much everything...depends how catchy, what the lyrics means...how I interpret the song...things like that...Also, enjoy clasical music a lot, and instrumental...I am fanatic of 80's music, and rock and roll...but do not ask me what singer...cuz I am not fanatic of them. Modern music is cool too...My ambition for the next ten years is to learn fluent Japanese....to have three associates..telecomunication, Legal Assistant, and in nutrition....the way I can have more insight to know what I want to be for my rest of my life. I want to travel to Japan. Also as my fourth lenguage...to know German, because the will be the third country that I will live for maybe 5 years...yep...
    I want to be a criminal justice lawyer...and ambitious to be the first woman president of my country. I want to die when I finish all of those things...I am already in half of my list...so I am very positive, that in 20 years from now...I will be in very good place in my life..where I will be so close to fullfill my life...so I can die happy. SO in conclusion i am planning on dying when I am 70...if God allows it. Of course...I can put how I am doing according to my plans and how I am doing it, but that is too much typing...
    Next year 2008...I am planning on going to an anime convection to act as a weirdo...and have a bunch of fun.

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

Hello and welcome to AnimeForum.Have fun,enjoy your stay, and follow the rules.Good luck.^.^
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink hello

welcome to AF. have fun and... read the rules. see you around. i would love to be your friend btw (by the way)

[set by blueangel06661]

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

Say, say, say! xD
    Already talked to you once, but I wanted to welcome you to the forums too ^^
    So hello there!

I wish you all the luck in the world if you're interested in music =)

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

Hello how are you? to AnimeForum I hope you have a great time Here and make alot of new friends as well as posting alot and staying active. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.
    Have a great time
    ~Shadows curse

Senior Member Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 01:15 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the AF. To enjoy your stay, there are a few things you must keep in mind:

-Post a lot, but don't double post or anything like that.
    -Make sure you follow the rules.
    -Overall, HAVE FUN.

Why, yes!!
    I am a Hitsugaya fangirl!

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Welcome to AF!! Have fun read the rules. PM me if you need anything.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

heya!

nice to meet you!
    to AF!!!

read and always follow the rules.

and have lots of FUN!

FUN! FUN! FUN!

PM me if you need a friend.^_^
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

to AF!
    Enjoy and stay active!! >__<

Senior Member orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF...
    enjoy your stay...
    hope you'll have fun...
    PM me if you need something...
    or needing a friend...^_^

Happy People...!...YEAH!!!

Member Demon_boy_92 is infamous around these parts Demon_boy_92 is infamous around these parts Demon_boy_92 is infamous around these parts Demon_boy_92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 03:04 PM
    Threads

Hey Welcome to AF! Id love to be your friend just pm me.

Senior Member CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 04:16 AM
    Threads

weLL weLcome here to AF...i can be your friend too ^^ just om me or chat me
    • CherryMei Sig.made by my bessie hatoko_hinata

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 05:18 PM
    Threads

Welcome. I'm not friendly, but you can try your luck anyway.

Thanks to Divine Dragon from Bladegash for the awesome Sig!

Member neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic has a reputation beyond repute neopyrofanatic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2007 12:06 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF! Have fun and read the rules. PM me if you want help or a friend or just want to talk. kk

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF.
    This forum his a warm and friendly place.
    It is an awsome forum.
    These people can be ur AF family members.
    PM any of us if you need help.
    Stay away from...
    Spam
    Bad Reputauion
    Refferals
    Double Posting
    And other bad stuff
    Stay here and make friends
    Keep a low profile
    Have fun and be safe.
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool. Welcome to AF!!! have tons of fun! ^_^
    PM me anytime.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Welcome to Anime forum dot com

please read the rules and follow them

have fun posting

Ayame

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF
    pm me if u need anything or u want to be friends

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

Closed Thread

Thread Information